"What Happens Next?" Season 4 Round Robin

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Beastbot X, May 24, 2009.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    (Gonna use Ani_prowls post for a jumping off point.)

Optimus inserted the hammer. As he did gaps opened in the walls all around the foursome. They did not notice with their attention on Optimus as he began tugging on the hammer to retrieve it. Rodimus pulled him away as it began to pulse with energy. "Get away, we don't what that might do." Optimus nodded.

As they stood there waiting for the door to open Sentinal turned. "Blackarachnia?" he whispered into the dark behind the group. Optimus and the others turned as they each heard the scuttling of several small points across the metal floor beneath them. "Primes ready your weapons," Ultra Magnus said slowly and evenly. Rodimus pulled out his bow and armed it with arrows. Sentinal readied his sword and shield. Optimus readied his axe. As the scuttling drew closer Magnus armed his shoulder launchers. Sentinal stared into the dark as the light and energy behind them grew, "Show yourselves!" Hundreds of small insect like drones filled the passage.

Meanwhile in the Iacon Metroplex, Blaster and Hound were readying the new project when Springer ran in. "Stop! We need you both in the medical bay now. Put the Metroplex on auto defend and follow me." Blaster and Hound engaged the Auto-Defender and then transformed and followed Springer. "What's up Springer? Something happen out on the beat?" Blaster asked hurriedly. "Yea, Omega's back to normal. Only one problem." Hound was confused, "What's that?" As the group of three bots pulled up to the medical bay Springer replied, "See for yourself."

On one of the main beds that was still standing after the Alpha Trion explosion lay Perceptor covered in cosmic rust. "I am attempting to rewire his diagnostic subroutines and force the rust onto a dead body." A body, an off-line decepticon prisoner was laying on the bed next to Perceptor. Several cords were wired between the two. "Hot Shot activate the subroutine now." Hot Shot typed, one-handed, a few commands on the console next to Perceptors bed as Red Alert monitored him. "Well here goes nothing." Hot Shot pressed enter. The tubes between the two bodies came to life as the Rust was seemingly sucked off of Perceptors body and planted onto the surface of the off-line 'con. Hound looked around and then inquired to Springer, "Where's the rest of the bots?" Springer turned with a weak grin on his face, "They're all in the Barracks area. We managed to group the rest of the Iacon refugees togethor. Now we're just waiting for word back from Magnus and the Primes." Hound nodded, "Me and Blaster will head back to the main controls and keep in touch from there. Keep us up to date on Perceptor," Hound finished as he and Blaster drove off to the main Metroplex deck.

(In case anybody needs clarification, the Autobots and humans are now all grouped in the Metroplex except for the three primes and Ultra Magnus.)

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Continuing from my previous post...

Vector and Chronos continued through a dark tunnel, filled with frayed wiring and destroyed circuitboards.

Chronos: So...how's the Galaxy Force armor working out for you Vector?

Vector: ...Good.

*Pause*

Vector: Chronos, I would love to talk with you, but we need to focus on the task at hand. In case the Autobots on this universe wouldn't take a liking to an old relic that could topple the Autobot monarchy, we need to send out drones and stop here.

Chronos: Um, Vector? I don't think this place operates on a monarchy. Or, at least, not anymore. The Autobot society here is a democratic one.

Vector: Ah! Good! My mind is still cluttered, pardon me. Either way, I have to send out the remote cam drones. We can sit here and catch up while they move ahead of us and scout Magnus and his allies.

Vector then touched a Mini-Con port on his arm, sending out several hundred insect-like drones along the passageway.

Vector: I hope they still work after all these years, eh Chronos?

Vector turned around to check on Chronos, but when he did, there was no one there. Chronos had disappeared.

3. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    As all of this is happening, Porter C. Powell is in his company on Earth. What once was a booming business and an empire in it's own right had gone the way of Rome, due to his Soundwave toys. He had attempted to introduce a spinoff of the toy, the Ravage electric drum set, but his name was forever tarnished. As he sits in his office, he stares out the window, looking at Sumdac tower. How he hated it.

But the fool of a scientist nor his Autobot bodyguards failed to notice his presence at the scene of the action. All of them were too caught up in their victory that they forgot about a single corpse that lay deactivated at the base of the tower. Using what exquiptment that remained, Powell sucessfully relocated the metal body to his own basement.

"So this is the first Decepticon that appeared in Detroit. I will use you to seek revenge on those Autobots and the Sumdac family. But I still need a way to revive you..."

"I can help with that," a voice came from the door. Powell turned around and saw his old business partner.

"Black, what are you doing here! I heard you were..." Powell stuttered.

Meltdown cut him off. "The reports of my demise were seriously exaggerated. Now I hate machines, but since we share common enemies I propose we work together on this."

"Oh no, I heard rumors of your 'Pretenders'. While I have no sympathy for it, I won't let you..." Powell began.

"Oh no Porter. I was not thinking of that. I was thinking something a bit more...powerful," Black said as he produced a box and threw it at Powell. "Dont worry about the box, my own invention. Obviously I need my own special tools due to my...condition..."

Powell opened the box and took from it a tiny shard. A grin appeared on his face.

4. njthemonster

njthemonster Member

Back on Cybertron, Sari and Vector Prime leave for Mac Adam's Oil House as a rendezvous point; the other 'dated' transformers we're to meet up with them and from there head to Fortress Maximus where they would secure the energon cannon for use against the invading forces.

Sari, now with all her weapons and abilities online, was getting impatient as the other bots were struggling to keep up with her energon skates.

Sari: "Hurry up. You're so slow"

Vector Prime: "I'm getting too old for this..."

Further down the tunnel, Sari begins to wonder about the three protoforms and her origins.

Vector Prime: "What's on your mind."

Sari: "My past..."

Vector Prime: "What about it?"

Sari: "I don't have one..."

Vector didn't understand what she meant but before he could respond they arrived at Mac Adam's Oil House in shock to see that the place was in ruins and the other bots in pieces.

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chronos awoke to find himself staring at a rather nondescript ceiling. Upon trying to move, he found himself restrained, unable to move at all.
    "Hey!" Chronos growled. The last thing he remembered was a small stinging sensation in the back of his neck as he was following Vector Prime, and then... nothing, until now. "What's.. what's going on!? Release me at once!"
    "A bow made of energy, huh? Wow, Zarak was right. You ancient Autobots sure have some of the sweetest upgrades I've ever seen. Though that Vector Prime fella looked even more powerful, I may even take him down for free after I'm finished here..."
    As the silver-and-black faced Transformer walked up into Chronos' field of vision, staring down at the ancient Transformer, Chronos indeed tried to activate his energy bow, only to find it not activating. "I'm not going to ask again! What's going on, and who are you!?"
    "The name's Lockdown. As for what's going on... well, let's just say the less you know, the better, eh, Chronos?" Lockdown replied, grinning as he brought Chronos' energy bow into his field of vision before tucking it away in subspace again. "But hey, I'm a nice guy, I won't keep you completely in the dark. Long story short, the massive attack that's being orchestrated against Cybertron right now? Not Megatron. No sir, he's off the grid map right now. Someone else has risen into the power vacuum. Name's Scorponok. Don't know how it happened, don't care. But I DO know he pays well, and with some mighty fine upgrades to boot. So I'm working for him now. And, well, to put it simply, he wants you."
    Chronos gaped as one of Lockdown's arms transformed into chainsaw.
    "Now hold still, this won't hurt a... well, who am I kidding, it'll hurt a lot."

6. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

We should have a mod move this thread so we might be able to continue this when the board closes.

8. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I've actually got the whole thing backed up, just in case.

9. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Sentinal prime gets shot in the throat!

10. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    High up in orbit of Cybertron, within the Quintession warship, a horrifying laugh could be heard through its walls.
    A Decepticon flies through a hallway and into a large dungeon like chamber of the great ship.
    Deathsaurus: “Sevax, where are you and why are you laughing”.
    Deathsaurus is a large Decepticon, similar to build and size to Megatron. He flies in with an altmode of a robotic avian. But it didn’t seem like just any bird, it had dragon like qualities to it. It had a long armoured that tail with a spear like end. It’s overlapping armour, giving the impression of scales. It had a long armoured neck and an amber black color. Its body was well armoured as well and its wingspan was so wide it cast a shadow on the whole chamber. Deathsaurus transforms into his robot mode, his head is well protected with a black helmet that made him look like a Spartan. His face is obscured by his helmet but his red glowing eyes could be seen through the shadow. His metallic wings are retained in his robot mode. He has an immense serrated greatsword slung on his back, similar to that of a zeiwhander. His clawed feet make a clicking sound as they settle on the metallic surface of the ship.
    Deathsaurus looks around at the chamber; its walls are filled with restraints connected to the walls similar to stasis cuffs. An autobot was chained in the far wall, seemingly dwarfed by the size of Deathsaurus.
    “Ah…………..Deathsaurus, you’re here. Its good that you’re here. I was just enjoying the interrogation.” Sevax began to come into view, descending from the shadows of the chambers. The Quintesson was large and had the shape of an egg shape with many tentacles. The chambers began to vibrate from the powerful telekinesis and telepathic energies that emanated from the creature. Deathsaurus looked at Sevax with a mixture of confidence and caution. Quintessons were known through out the universe for their psychic abilities. Sevax five faces began to emerge from the darkness, his long tendrils were thin and long moved like snakes in the chamber and swaying like a woman’s hair in the breeze, but there was no breeze in the dark chamber. They may seem slender, but Deathsarus knew a single swipe from one of these tentacles could split a chunk of Cybertronian alloy in two. The five faces of Sevax seemed to represent not only the aspects of Sevax but off all races in their most twisted form. There was the face of death which was white and skull like. There was a sense of decay that emanated from it. The other face was of war, which from it gave a sense of intense blood lust. Their was the face of rage, unbridled wrath which wanted to destroy everything. There was the face of wisdom, and from it gave a feeling of great despair. And the last was that of judgement, a scarred face who’s mouth was a gaping maw of putrid teeth. Most of Sevax faces had yellow glowing eyes, except for the face of death who’s eyes seemed to be that of an endless abyss. Out of the many faces it was through death’s face that Sevax spoke.
    Deathsaurus: Congratulations on your recent conquest of Hive city Sevax. The master sends his regards, your Sharkticon pets have done well.

Sevax: Yes, I knew they would. The pleasure to see these autobots devoured by their own kin is appealing?
    Deathsaurus: They’re own kin?
    Sevax: Oh, didn’t I tell you.

From the far wall of the chamber a door opens and in comes in several shadowy forms of autobots. The autobot handcuffed to the wall looks at the shadowy figures and shouts. Limelight, Rusty, Buckets, you’re online. A sense of relief seemed to come out from the cuffed autobot who seemed to jump at the return of his friends But a voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard answered. Yes, we’re alive.
    Sevax: You’ve heard word of mouth that we Quintessons quickly execute autobots that we capture. But those reports are greatly exaggerated. You see, Sharkticons aren’t just made by us. They were originally autobots themselves that we’ve captured through out the stellar cycles, cloned, augmented, mutated and operated upon until they comethe most efficient death machines in the galaxy.
    The immobilized autobot looked in horror at those who were once friends. The shadowy autobot figures emerged from the shadows as monstrous shadows of their former selves. Their jaws had widened to their cheeks and were now filled with long steak knife like teeth. They were hunchbacked and their arms had started to transform into talon like claws for gripping their prey.
    Sevax: They are almost unkillable, because they can regenerate from most injuries by just devouring their prey, feasting on the energon and alloys.
    Deathsaurus and Sevax then watch on as the screaming captured autobot is devoured by his once companions.
    Sevax: And best of all they are able to obediently follow Quintesson psychic commands. Sevax points a tentacle at the monstrous creatures causing them pause like statues.

Deathsaurus was not amused by the display however and asked.

Deathsaurus: Sevax, what is it you have to tell me.
    Sevax: Come with me Deathsaurus.
    Sevax led Deathsaurus through the metal halls of the Quintesson ship. The ship was littered with glowing green circuitry. They then came upon a large chamber. And at the center were dozens of other Quintessons as if they had merged themselves with the ship. Their tentacles had been stretched all through out the chamber like a giant web, their tentacles merging with the walls. Each one glowing bright green and each one uttering words that the Deathsaurus could not make out.

Sevax: As you see, Decepticon, my brothers directly link ourselves to our ships, not just to control it but to combine and amplify our psychic abilities so that we can lift the veils of the future and what is unseen to the naked optics.
    Deathsaurus: But it seems that you aren’t totally reliant on your own powers, Sevax.
    The Decepticon points at the walls, which have glowing orbs and inside these orbs were brains and processors.

Sevax: “Yes”. Sevax answered smugly. We’ve also taken steps to ask for help from other psionic races through out the galaxy. Of course they really didn’t have a choice. It is through this that we have been able to provide our alliance with valuable information that enabled us to time our attack to the second. And with great success, I might add. It is through this foresight, that we discovered how to find and break out the thousands of autobot enemies from the autobot prisons hidden around the galaxy. And it is also because of this that I have called you here. Because we have seen something that may cause some inconvenience to our plans.
    Deathsaurus: What is it?
    At this, the group of Quintessons at the center of the chamber began to utter in unison.
    “Cybertron is crying, due to the death of her children. But she will not stand aside and let all of them be exterminated. Ancient powers are now gathering within her heart. And when the past and the present meet, Cybertron’s chosen champion, the autobots future leader will gain enough power to challenge even the Fallen”

Deathsaurus: And who is this great champion of the autobots?

Quintessons: “The one to whom the Allspark first revealed itself to after many cycles. The one whom the Allspark resurrected from the dead. The one they call Optimus Prime. While he lives he threatens all our plans.
    Sevax: Time grows short for both sides. Our flagship, the “Dark Destiny” carries within it the combination of technologies from all of us in the alliance as well as a piece of our masters spark, the Fallen's spark. Through its power, we have devastated any opposition up until now. And when the time is right it will send an immense cloud of nanomachines that will consume all of Cybertron and recreate it in our master’s image. And when that happens, we will be truly victorious. But it will still take some time for it to gain enough power to do that. More deaths have to occur before it can take enough energy from the death and despair of the autobot sparks. And during that time, this Optimus Prime may prove an obstacle. Deathsaurus, we have to make sure this Optimus Prime goes offline and doesn’t come back.”
    Deathsaurus: “I will have to inform the master about this. And most probably Zarak, Shokaract and Megatron as well. And what will you do in the meantime”.
    Sevax: “I’m going to test out my new body of course.”
    Deathsaurus looks on as a headless body enters the chamber. It was large, and had six limbs. And looked like a gorilla’s body. But at its rear end it had a long scaly metallic tail. And its four arms ended with claws. Its back legs were like talons. It was heavily armoured with strange alloys and its backs were filled with spines and tentacles. Sevax approached the headless body, and an opening appeared at its neck region, allowing Sevax to enter and become its five heads.
    Sevax: “A perfect fit. I think we’re going on a little bit of an expedition, to bring back this Prime’s head.”
    A large group of lower class Quintessons entered. They were the Quintesson foot soldiers, the Bailiffs and the Executioners. They were the Quintessons who did not sacrifice their bodies for psionic abilities. But though they did not have such an abilities, Deathsaurus knew that these creatures shouldn’t be trifled with. The Bailiffs were immense brutes with great strength, well armoured bodies. While the Executioners were armed with large spikes and blades all over their body. They were all around the same size as an average Decepticon.

11. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As Strika's ship transwarped into Cybertron's orbit, the only immediate reaction from the Decepticons in her ship was stunned silence.
    Huge warships surrounded the planet-- many of them not Cybertronian-- as they continued to reign down destruction on the Transformers' home planet.
    "What is going on here!?" Strika exclaimed.
    "My liege, did you... is this all part of your glorious plan?" Lugnut asked, confused.
    Megatron's expression changed from one of surprise to anger. "No, Lugnut, no... it is most certainly not. Strika, send a hailing frequency."
    "Done, my lord."
    A few seconds later, a familiar face showed up on the ship's viewscreen.
    "Zarak!" Megatron growled. "What the spark is going on here?"
    "I asked you earlier if you wanted to join the fight, Megatron," Zarak smirked. "You declined. As you can see, we've--uh--I've spent quite the number of stellar cycles putting together an alliance of sorts, all determined to destroy the Autobots and take Cybertron for ourselves."
    "Cybertron belonging... to Nebulonians?" Megatron said, spitting out the last word. "Quintessons? Cybertron belongs to my Decepticons and mine alone!"
    In anger Megatron unleashed his fusion cannon at the viewscreen, blasting it to bits before Zarak could reply.
    "'Yar, now how we be seein' out the port?!" Bludgeon said.
    "Secondary viewscreen," Strika replied, keying down a few screens that descended from the ceiling. "You don't seriously think we'd only have one?"
    "Part of my spark...." The Fallen wheezed. "It is on that ship ahead. With it, I could... regain my true power."
    "That seals it, then! Strika, open the main hatch!" Megatron said. "Lugnut, can your atomic modifications to your Punch of Kill Everything blast through these warship's hull?"
    "I... yes, of course, my liege!"
    "All Decepticons that can fly, follow me and transform and rise up!" Megatron continued, wasting no time. "Strika, attack the nearest ship! The rest of you, follow Strika's command! Cybertron is mine!"
    "We're dead, we're dead, we're all dead..." Skywarp whimpered as he followed the other flying Decepticons out of the ship and into space.

12. bluecatcinema

bluecatcinema Member

As the Metroplex came under siege, the Autobot technicians inside hurriedly put the finishing touches to Project: Sky Lynx. It's vehicle mode consisted of a Cybertronian shuttlecraft atop an armored personnell carrier, and was currently covered in technicians ensuring the armored hull was up to standard.

"Are we ready, Perceptor?" Hound inquired.

"Almost." replied Perceptor. "But I feel I must warn you, Project: Sky Lynx was conceived as a reverse to Project: Safeguard; Instead of two Autobots combining into one, Sky Lynx will be one Autobot that can split into two battle forms. Unfortunately, the separation of the componants will result in Sky Lynx's intelligence being split between the two forms, resulting in a lack of strategical and lateral thinking for both of them. Given time, we could have solved this problem, but with the current situation, that is not an option."

"True," agreed Hound, "But empties can't be choosers. Megatron's making his big push, and we need all the help we can get. Imput the activation codes as soon as possible."

"Acknowledged" replied Perceptor.

13. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I thought Lugnut was going with Shockles and Slipstream to free the Decepticon prisoners.

My next contribution has to do with Shockles, so don't write about him yet folks.

14. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    *looks back*

I don't see anyone else tackling this team of characters since my last entry on them... did I miss something?

15. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Two pages back (Post #70)
    "Back at the Decepticon flag warship called the Invisible Servo (homage to General Grievous's ship from SW Ep.3), Megatron, Team Charr, Shockwave, Lugnut, the four and Constructicons oversee all the ships gathering aboard the observation deck.
    Megatoron is pleased with his Shadow Blade armor.
    "This a private party or can anyone join?", said a snarky feminine voice.
    "Ah, Slipstream, so nice to join us, " Megatron states
    Cut hte chit-chat, Megatron. Tell me what I can do, cause I hate to do nothing".
    "Well then, you shall take Lugnut and Shockwave in releasing all the Decepticons from the Autobot Stockades once we reach Cybertron."
    Shockwave interrupts, "But, my liege, are you certain you want me to be with Lugnut?"
    Megatron responds by aiming his fusion cannon at the robotic cyclops "Deny this order and you will share the same fate as Starscream".
    "It will be done, my liege."

16. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh, right, that. Well, that was what they were originally planning, but obviously they didn't expect a huge attack on Cybertron from others when they got back. As far as Megatron & Co. knew, Cybertron was the same as when they left (i.e., under undisputed Autobot rule).

17. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    (Exactly and sadly, all the cons that were imprisoned in the Metroplex are offline or disintegrated because of Alpha Trion. Only one who survived was Cyclonus. Speaking of which.)

Amazed and confused Cyclonus weaved lazily through Cybertron's smokey laser filled skies, one wing missing due to his lack of a left arm. Without direct contact to the Decepticon army he was aimless, unsure of what to do. As he flew a sting sensation came fom deep within his processor. He landed quickly, transformed, and clutched at his metal skull growling and scratching his own metal plating. "You thought I was just going to detonate myself?" a voice whispered. Cyclonus looked around, fearful of who might be tagging him. "Where are you?!" He shouted into the smoke around him. No one answered, the pain grew larger in his head. He screamed in pain and fell to his knees.

"There was no possible way an old decrepit Autobot could just bring down a great powerful Decepticon was there, Cyclonus?" The whispered amusingly into his mind. "But you forgot what Autobot you chose to attack." A vision shimmered into view in front of Cyclonus. "No how can you still exist?! You destroyed yourself. Destroyed the rest of the inmates?!" He shouted at the vision as the pain continued to grow. Alpha Trion's image floated towards Cyclonus. "That doesn't matter now does it. Because in less than thirty mili-cycles, your body will be mine to use. Despicable, no just a precation that Perceptor built into me. Excess Spark radiation that contains a copy of my processor cores so that whichever bots are in the vicinity will receive the gift of, well me."

The pain which had only been a slight twinge earlier grew to full blinding pain as Cyclonus slumped to the ground in stasis lock.

Meanwhile in the tunnels of Cybertron, Magnus and the Primes were waiting. Waiting because the scuttling had stopped. "What happened," whispered Rodimus, with his bow still ready. "I'll check," Optimus said. He walked forward towards the dark hallway. "Be careful, Optimus." Ultra Magnus called to him. Optimus walked slowly down the tunnel back the way they had come. He could see nothing due to the light from the hammer dissapating. He stopped and concentrated. "What are you?" he whispered into the darkness. Something crawled onto his foot. He looked down and turned on his headlights. A small crab-like robot was perched on his foot scanning him from head to toe. The scan reached his face and it stopped and seemed to stare at him. "Hello." Prime said happily. It scuttled away into the darkness. "Did I scare it?" Prime wondered to himself. The massive scuttling began again. Prime ran back towards the group.

"Run! Run for the door!" Prime shouted. Rodimus turned sheathing his bow as Sentinal and Ultra Magnus followed. "We have to get through!" Rodimus shouted pushing on the door. Magnus and Sentinal also began pushing on the door. "What's happened. What did you do this time?" Sentinal mouthed off at Optimus as he ran up. "I didn't do anything, just, urgh, push." All four pushed on the door until Magnus stopped. Optimus looked up and saw Magnus staring at the hammer. "What is it, sir?" Optimus stopped. Outraged, Sentinal shouted back at them, "What are you fools doing we're about to be killed!" Ultra Magnus pulled Sentinal away form the door as Rodimus stepped back as well. "The hammer, it's..."

"A handle!" Rodimus finished. All four pulled on the hammer and the giant ancient door creaked open. "Get inside, quick!" Ultra Magnus shouted. The three Primes ran inside the door's protection as Ultra magnus pulled the hammer from the door and pulled it shut. Magnus stood there hefting the hammer and panting. Optimus stared stunned at the sight he saw. "What ar eyou gaping at now you big washout?" Sentinal shouted at him, still frustrated that he had been outsmarted by a door. "It's a city." Optimus replied simply.

18. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Megatron may not have known about the conquest but the Fallen knew about it since the Alliance answers to the fallen for their orders. I think I revealed that in my post on the Quintesson reveal, when Deathsaurus plans to tell his master about Optimus Prime. That's why the flagship has a piece of the Fallen's spark. It was embued by the Fallen.(Also showing that the Fallen has been pulling strings without Megatron's noticing) And the Mcaddam's bars are found all over Cybertron even at its very core, like a franchise. Similar to the way it was found interdimensionally. Since Mcaddams is now shown to be one of the first. So Sari and Vector Prime are still in Cybertron's core, deep within Cybertron. Not trying to control the plot or anything.I'm just trying to clear up some plot inconsistencies that I think surfaced between the different posts. I really enjoy participating with these forum members in making this story and hope we can make a great one.

19. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Megatron once again soars through the vastness of space like an eagle, charging in the frontlines while the other Decepticons followed shortly after.

Megatron was still deep in thought. "For millions of stellar cycles I have led the Decepticons against the autobots, against the enemies through out the galaxy and now Zarak, that pompous fool wants to take all that I have worked for."

Megatron and the other Decepticons under his leadership charged out into space. And through his comlink he begins to call out at the many Decepticons through out Cybertron's orbit. "Come to me my Decepticons. Through out the stellar cycles, have I not been your guide, your champion, your leader. But why have you forsaken me, and now follow these pretenders." Megatron moves closer to Cybertron coming into view of many view screens while seemingly out of view Strika and her team comes in the flank and attempts to breach the nearest Nebulan warship.

"My Decepticons, I your leader command you to stand by my side again! To leave these Quintessons and Nebulons and follow me once again, to raise up all of us Decepticons to our rightful place as the true heirs of Cybertron."

"Some of my underlings may think my words are lies", Megatron thinks to himself. "But I know better. It has been I that has endured the most sorrow, regret and humiliation from the Decepticon's ouster from Cybertron. And I come here to regain a whole still functional Cybertron for all Decepticons, not a lifeless shell of a planet which has been divided up amongst other races."

Megatron puts his comlink to maximum volume trying to make all the Decepticons listen."Come my Decepticons, I know I have failed you. But this does not mean you should follow this Zarak and settle for anything less than what you truly deserve".

Outwardly, Megatron tries to retain a calm composure. But within him he feels the utmost turmoil.

20. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    But another loud comlink signal permeates the darkness of space.

"You're too proud Megatron. Don't you think its time for them to decide for themselves what they want to do. They aren't your children and they're not your slaves".

Megatron: "Who is that who dares answer up to me! Is that you, Zarak! And what do you know about leadership you pitiful fleshling. I was alive before you were born and will continue to live long after you have withered and gone. I have led my Decepticons through out the centuries, acquiring knowledge from all over the galaxy. I have been through countless battles and now you try to usurp me!"

Zarak: "You're right, I haven't been living as long as you. But just having many battles doesn't make you a better leader, Megatron. Its also about quality. And because of the very fact that up until recently I had been racing against my own mortality I made the best of all the time and resources I had. While you on the other had wasted the stellar cycles on fruitless quests for the allspark, I had been gathering the many Decepticons that were scattered through out the galaxy. I was the one that helped, that provided for them and so they have freely given their loyalty to me!"

Zarak was right. Megatron looked for a response from the Decepticons on the warships but found none. They were loyal to Zarak.

Megatron: "You, lead them! Don't make me laugh fleshling. Decepticons aren't your personal attack dogs to do your bidding and go into battle while you hide! How can you be their leader when you can't even lead them into war, when you can't share with the labor and when you can't share the costs? With all your bravado you will only be a hindrance to them; your leadership but a charade"

Zarak: "Unlike you Megatron, I have continually been improving myself. Let me show you."

A blinding flash of an explosion shines through the darkness of space. A comlink stutters

Strika: Megatron sir, we've pzzttt...... had a bit of a problem. Their ships, they're forcefields are too powerful, armor too thick. And something fast just attacked us and is coming your way!. Pzztt

Strika goes into stasis lock as something had bested her hand to hand. Her armor was littered with dents from the battle.

Suddenly a series of explosions like fireworks littered the dark void. Megatron could suddenly Sky Warp and Slipstream are in combat with an unknown bot. They were moving around at such great speeds but the unknown bot was still able to keep up, dancing around the many warships in the area like fireflies. Skywarp and Slipstream were being chased by the unknown bot, both where twisting and turning back trying to hit the unknown robot, but the shadowy robot was dodging the blasts by mere inches, all the while gaining on the two.

The strain of the dog fight could be seen on the faces of both Skywarp and Slipstreams faces, their armor getting strained due to the immense speed that they were putting their bodies through, but the unknown bot just kept on coming. The two Decepticons then start to fly at Megatron's direction at immense speed. Megatron could see the robot that was chasing them. A heavily armored purple and green robot with large heavy claws for hands and a helmet with hornlike antenae projecting out of it. And the robots eyes were of bright red like an inferno. The bot just moves faster and faster, catching up to Skywarp, all the while blocking Skywarps beam attacks with his open claw. Skywarp unleashes the beams from his weapon continuously but the unknown robot just forces his way through the attack as if they were just water. With one claw the unknown robot clamps hard on Skywarp's weapons on both arms. With the energy from the weapon having no where to go the the weapons explode damaging Skywarp's arms. Skywarp screams. The unknown bot then grabs Skywarp's head and flings Skywarp at Slipstream. The two seekers slam into each other, breaking one of Slipstreams stabilizers.

The two seekers now float past Megatron, both in the process of going into stasis lock.

The unknown bot now stands in front of Megatron face to face. The two optics stare into each other in vastness of space. The armada staring on in the background.

unknown bot: "So which one of us now just stared blindly while his men were beaten. You or I?

The unknown bot looks at the two seekers."I guess it was just bad luck on their part that the first warship they attacked was the one I was in"

Megatron: Who are you?

Unknown bot: Have you grown so forgetful Megtron that you've forgotten the one whom you were just talking to...

I AM ZARAK! AND I AM SCORPONOK!