Trouble Contacting TFsource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Back Alley, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Back Alley

Back Alley Well-Known Member

I realize it's not entirely a toy related issue, but I am unsure of where this might go, or even if this is the right place to be looking for help.

For the past month or two I've been trying to contact TFsource about one or two items (and more recently about their wholesale program) through the site's contact page. I've seen no response at all. I tried to sign up for the newsletter as well a few months back and have seen nothing about that either. I was wondering if there is a direct e-mail address I could try or any other way of contacting the store.

2. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Did you check your spam?

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    That's wierd as hell. I've never had to wait more than 24 hours before getting a reply. Yeah, check your spam.

4. Back Alley

Back Alley Well-Known Member

Yeah, I always check my spam before it's deleted, and I haven't seen anything. Maybe this is an issue with my e-mail account?

5. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you can just email [email protected] if nothing else.

But I agree that it is weird. TFSource has been nothing less than awesome to me in regards to customer service over the years.

6. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I've noticed this through numerous email conversations; Curt only answers his email on Wednesdays and no matter how fast you write him back he's not getting back to you again till next Wed. It took me almost 2 months to find out the information I needed about wholesale.

7. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Yeah TFSource has very good communication and response. When I've contacted, I've normally received a response within less than 24hrs.

8. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

I am selling some bots to them and for the most part aside from me being slow to part with the stuff and taking forever to get it mailed, its been a smooth process. there is always a snafu on the internet from time to time, like was posted above, try the direct mail link.