transformers,zoids, dragonball,and the yuusha brave lets do some brainstorming people

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

let me know what you think of this

imagine for a moment what the transformers mythos might very well be like if one were to incorporate and adapt certain ideas into the transformers mythos from the yuusha brave mythos, the zoids chaotic century/gaurdianf force/fuzors/new century zero/genesis mythos and the dragonball/z/gt mythos

check this out

Burning Justice - Transformers Wiki

"Burning justice" is a nebulously defined power-up in multiple Transformers series
    “ The secondary heroes stand around and watch, calling on their burning spirit and heart of justice to empower the main hero from afar. ”
    —TransTech Shockwave, Bee in the City
    For lack of a better term, burning justice refers to the mysterious power conveyed on some Transformers by positive psychic reinforcement—that is, by belief, either from the subject's own self-confidence and righteous indignation, or the championing power of an adoring crowd cheering them on, or some other ambient psychic effect. The actual mechanism by which the beliefs are transmitted and converted into energy are unclear, and are often inconsistent between circumstances. Far from a simple emotional state, when a Transformer is endowed with "burning justice", they often show undeniable physical alterations—e.g., color changes, physical growth of new weapon attachments, or abilities they possess at no other time—which in turn can include powers that are all but miraculous, such as repairing grievous bodily injury, raising the dead, or temporarily suspending the laws of thermodynamics.

when it comes to the matrix, vector sigma, cybertron, and the allspark, they are all parts of the same greater being that is primus each living Cybertronian as a living being possesses a spark bond to the matrix , vector sigma , cybertron and the eternal Allspark of Primus itself

now imagine for a moment that each individual/ or at the very least certain individuals could actually possess to their person the potential to power up/supercharge/self evolve / self ascend at will for want of a better way of wording it as a way for that person to over time work their way up through the various stages of enhanced and upgraded Cybertronian that separates the average individual in question, say a minibot like bumblebee or cliffjumper from a bot or con like Optimus or Megatron in terms of over all physical strength, stamina, endurance, speed, agility, intelligence and over all firepower .

and through that bond possess the potential over time to go from being a relatively normal Cybertronain to being one who has used that bond to self enhance and otherwise evolve their body over time to being at the most extreme a Cybertronian who's overall power levels could potentially rival or even surpass those of even the most powerful of Autobots or Decepticons such as Optimus Prime or Megatron

with this being a case of the spirit being willing though the flesh be weak so to speak with the individual in question using a severely brutal combination of training , determination, willpower, their sparkbond to cybertron,vector sigma, the allspark, and primus and the power of their very life spark to achieve over time that which would be the presumably impossible when seen through the optics of a cybertronian who has worked their way up through the ranks to achieve that same set of personal power levels through full body enhancements and upgrades

In essence it being a a reasonable comparison to a saiyan character from the dragonball/z/gt mythos ascending to super saiyan, 2, 3, 4

That is to say that one could look at this scenario as being a transformer adaption of the concept as it were.

now check this out

YouTube - Zoids Final Battle

ts the scene that starts at 421
    through the mind link which exists between the zoid and its pilot the 2 have become one in mind, desire, and fighting spirit. it also shows the zoid powering up as the 2 use that spiritual and mental link to impower the zoid to the point that it evolves to the next stage in its existance

now picture that whole scene playing out in which the cybertronian in question is using a severely brutal combination of training , determination, their spark bond to cybertron/vector sigma/the allspark/primus, willpower and the power of their very life spark to ascend/self evolve to the next level

i can't even begin to count how many flavors of awesome that would be right there

now check this out

when it comes to the transformers mythos the combiner teams have been more or less a rather rare thing over the years while in the yuusha brave mythos it was the other way around with it being the so called exception to the rule

over time as the cybertronian gains a greater degree of mastery and self control over their ability to self evolve they would over time also gain a greater degree of mastery and self control over their ability to combine with any other fellow evolving cybertronian with the ability to combine making it possible for either cybertronian to become either a weaponpack/booster pack for the other cybertronian to upgrade with and the other option being that either one can double as power up armor for the other

check this
    YouTube - Omega Prime

a good example of the power up armor combination being rid optimus prime and ultra magnus when it comes to their ability to combine into omega prime

with the combiner forms ranging from 2 person combiner teams at the very least with the 3 and 4 person combiner teams being the norm and the 5 and 6 person combiner teams being the most extreme but with the 5 and 6 member combiner forms being allowed to include anywhere from 1 -5 additonal members as power up armor /booster pack armor or weapon pack armor as well

check this out for a good example of the whole expanded combiner concept

YouTube - Might Gaine Joint Dragon Fire

that article on burning justice is what got me thinking on the whole idea of a cybertronian posessing the ability to self evolve/ascend
    me i could understand the idea being tweaked to the point that only certain cybertronians would have the potential to self evolve like that when it comes to the whole chosen one scenario

say with the person having the potential to one day become his generations prime leader but with said individual using those abilities to self ascend /evolve over time as they work there way up through the ranks over time

about the only way i could see their being any serious negative side effects would be if the person in question were to aid a fellow ally in gaining that ability but with it playing out in such a way that for a time the person who posessed that ability originally would be left in a severely weakend state for a time

like what happened when optimus primal reformated nightscream into his technorganic form in beast machines

what are your thoughts people?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anyone here hello?

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in all honesty people i actually think this would be a unique and even reasonable way of exploring the beast machines portion of the g1 continuity

any thoughts at all hello?

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think you got all the input you were going to get the last time you posted this thread.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Hello.

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Hello, hello! I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello...

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I say high, you say low!

8. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

You say "Why?" I say "I don't know."

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    *guitar twang*

Thread Status: