Transformers Rescue Bots Premier Discussion!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Thenames9, Dec 17, 2011.

1. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    As much as Youtube links are cool, I'm really looking forward to an actual torrent. But hey, Youtube will suffice for now! Thanks for posting that!

3. WTDylio

News Credits:

Part 1 of the 2nd episode- thanks to Fanoftransformers1 who is uploading them!

It's ok imo, i'll wait to see future episodes until I form a solid opinion, but I do like all of the robots, not particularly fond that there are so many humans, but i'll get used to them.
    Oh, and that opening theme is terrible and goes on for far too long

part 2

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  4. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The show kinda reminds me of Rescue Heroes, but with transformers in the mix. It looks like most of their work is probably going to be focused in saving the city.

At least the kid isn't super annoying.

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    DVR'd them this morn and just got a chance to watch...not bad, I can add this to my DVR schedule...nice job with the bots as far as design and VA's.

:lol  Blades is afraid of heights, hee hee, we've heard of this b4.
    Good ol G1 transforming sounds too. AND the adult humans are nice to work with too. :thumb 

6. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

watching now, LOL'd at the dad's apron

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

coby 's brothers and sister mean to him

9. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

You probably mean Go-bots from around 2003, only four episodes.

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ Ok, maybe that's what I'm thinking about. ^^

Hopefully, the Resue Bots will be more than 4 episodes.

11. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    FanofTransformers101 has uploaded both episodes on YouTube. Watch them quick before they get taken down (if they do).

12. WTDylio

News Credits:
    I am wondering if they will be taken down straight away......or if Hasbro will decide to be more lenient like they are with MLP

13. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Truth be told i was expecting this to be dora the explorer robot version at first, but its not as bad, but it just doesnt grab my attention. I still prefer animated. BTW.....WHERE IS BUMBLEBEE!?!

14. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just watched the first two episodes. They were pretty good. Not the best thing I've ever seen in terms of Transformers, but far from the worst. I'll continue to watch it, at the very least until Transformers Prime season two starts up in February.

I know it's meant to be for kids, but I do find some of the lines in the show pretty funny, especially Blades' line about his rotors hicupping and Chase thinking the mummies were just non-responsive humans. :D 

I think it's safe to say that Chase and Blades are my favourite characters in the show.

I completely agree with you. I do prefer Animated, mostly because of the inclusion of Decepticons, but Rescue Bots is definitely unique, and I'll continue to enjoy the show as it continues.

15. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

It was ok. Better then I thought it would be. Much better then the Playskool Go-Bots cartoon. It got nothing on My little Pony though, not yet anyway.

16. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    The kid is Hawk!

17. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh gosh. Burns' apron when he was cooking was hilarious. Not sure if I like the animation style, but I probably won't watch anymore seeing as I only watched this because there was nothing going on today. Not sure if I like Blades, either, he seems like a G1 Silverbolt rehash what with the timid personality and acrophobia.

18. Grimlock64

Grimlock64 Well-Known Member

It's an alright show. Not my cup of tea, but then again, it's not made FOR ME. Still, it's not the worst possible thing related to Transformers and I honestly think the younger fans will get a kick out of this.

... With that said, I like Chase. XD

19. phoenix88

phoenix88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll be honest, even though i know it's not for adults. It's not half bad. Based on the animation i expected worse. It held my attention, and i'm pretty well removed form my kid years. The younger/youngest fans are gonna love it. The animation takes some getting used to but it's not bad.

Overal Pros:
    1) the voice acting for the Rescue bots

2) Steve Blum

3) Voice acting for the chief

4) basic establishment of who the human characters are and how they roll (pun intended)

5) The animation design of the rescue bots themselves (yes, they're a bit kiddified in thier design (i.e. Heatwave's helmet) but i like their design)

6)Boulder (love his character)

7) the orchestral score. When it comes in, it's rather well composed. Simple, but well composed and catchy.

Cons:

1) Levar Burton's Character--It pains me to say to have one my childhood idols mentioned as something bad, but he's here cause i'm not to thrilled with his character. I was kinda hoping he'd be voicing one of the bots instead of doing a Hermes Conrad impression crossed with Bill Nye.

2) Optimus: I just straight up do not like the animation design for Optimus. It's the hed design more than anything. I can't look at his head without thinking of a rabbit.

3) The angles Chase and Boulder are animated from in vehicle mode: I'm really not digging how Chase and Boulder are shown from a "worm's eye view" in vehicle form.

4) The opening theme. Whoever wrote it needs to try writing music lyrics again.

Overall, it's good. Better than i was expecting. Frankly, i cant believe i have that much good stuf to say about it.

also, i agree with that ^

20. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm impressed. Very charming, very sweet, a lot of fun. The animation style's a bit too simplified, doesn't match the stories and characters, both of which have depth. I think this show could be a winner, I really do.

I'm going to give it a solid 4.5 out of 5.

And the Rescue Bots learning about humanity and how it all works is something we the adults should listen to. Reminds us that it's not just about us.