Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Kero

Kero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Details on Fire on the Mountain event w/ rebalancing changes just posted on TF:EW FB.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    looks like a low key event.

3. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

Bollocks, it's just Ruby Mines of Burma with a new coat of paint. "Depleted Crystals" can give you shield boosts, spark, shards or 2/3* bots. Get one every 50 points (so likely back to the 10pt zone cap) and only 20 prestiges. At 20/40 pts you get 20 3*/5 4* shards. So overall, after 20 prestiges, you can get:

1000 spark
    400 3* shards
    200,000 energon
    100 4* shards
    20 "Depleted shards"

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'm 200 shards away from a 3* crystal, so I'm good with it.

5. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm 210 shards away from a 3 star. Looking forward to pulling another duplicate bot. ;) 

6. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Individual event now instead of alliance....

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Skyburst really shines at the high level. She's only a glass cannon in so much as all gunners are glass cannons. Her ability to fire four shots is really great.

Try running these teams.
    Team A) 4* Jetfire, 3* Sky Dive, 3* Pyra, 3* Slug, 4* Silverbolt, 4* Jazz, 4* Skyburst
    Run this team at the highest zone possible to level these bots as fast as possible. You should be able to do zone 9 and maybe 10. Use Jetfire and then Sky Dive to wipe out 4 lasers/missile/mortars as soon as the battle starts. I even delay deploying others until they land from their first strike. Use silverbolt to clean up any particularly strong defense or to delay a defense or the tanks to rush a defense if there are no outpost near them. You'll rarely use the gunner ability, you want them for their high DPS.

Team B) 3* Jetfire, 3* Firefly, 2* OP, 3* Ironhide, two 3* gunners, anybody else.
    Zone 8. Graduate to zone 9 when the two flyers get stronger. When OP hits Lv40 you can replace him with Ratchet or your next best tank.

Team C-1) 2* Jetfire, strongest guys that needs to level as long as it's a balanced teams.
    Zone 7. Jetfire can single-handedly win this by himself at Lv40

Team C-2) 2* Sky Dive, 2 tanks, 2 gunners. strongest guys.
    Zone 8 depending on how strong the rest of your guys are one you get Sky Dive to Lv40

Team C-3) 2* Sky Dive, 2* Jetfire, anybody that needs to level.
    Zone 8 easy when both guys are at Lv40 but you lose two leveling spots.

Notes.
    3* Firefly, when he gets strong enough you can either advance him to Team A or move him to Team C and attack Z8.
    4* Silverbolt, if his ability is not really being used on Team A consider moving him to Team B for mop-up.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  8. videriant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We don't spend enough to crack the top 5. Realistically, there are only three or four autobot alliances that you can consider if you want top 5. In the last leaderboard they scored over 600k or 15k a person. In the Magnus event it was 1.6m or 40k a person average.

I'd hate to lose you but if you really must leave I suggest finding those alliances that alternate people in and out so that you'll get a 4* every 3 or so leaderboard event.

9. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Hey im not goin anywhere unless it benefits the team and am asked to! Thanks brother! Btw could u PM your game name, ive been curious who u are lol

10. videriant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm shockbot50. Usually good enough for 6 to 7k points per event which in our alliance put me right in the middle. Only money I spent was on one starter bundle but my A team can do zone 10 right now hopefully zone 11 in a week or two. B,C&D team are weak and can only do zone 7.

11. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Hey right on! I do 8s and 7s , but i stay up as long as i can and always start at beginning of event.
    When i dont have a shift at work anyway.
    I only spent ten on that rodimus event because i slept so long. Next leaderboard i hope to do freebie , but it was fun plowing through a few matches and trying a prowl crystal (dupe 2)

12. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hey everyone, the leadership of the Kremzeek and the two TFW2005 alliances have an important announcement regarding the future of the alliances.

Many thanks to @Bruticon , @Sentinel , and @Fakter1 and the rest of the leadership of each alliance for making this exciting change happen!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Pro tip: Sunstreaker is great at helping powerlevel toons

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's great news. I've been really torn, because Kremzeek has been feeling like it's on the edge of implosion since once again last week, a couple top players left to join more competitive teams. Part of me has also wanted to find a more competitive team, but part of me has a hard time letting go of loyalty to my current teammates and wanting to continue trying to grow our team. But with an official merging/swapping/graduating system, I don't have to feel bad.

As for me, I have 3,347 medals, a level 12 base, and scored 8,300 points in the Rodimus event. Let me know where I should be lol

15. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Yes, as noted the next alliance event will "set" your initial position.

Also, I agree that it will be a very good deal. It will give people an opportunity to move down if they have a busy week or weekend w/o feeling like they're letting the alliance down. Or if you just feel like you want to go more casual, or more hard core.

16. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I think this merger is a great idea and should really strengthen all three alliances and make the game even more fun. I'm very excited.

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    So, meaning, not the event starting in a few hours, but next week's event?
    That, and it will also allow people to move up without feeling like they are abandoning their team. It's perfect timing for this; really excited for everybody.

18. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On one hand I like this, but I also feel like I am personally (and some others) are going to get lost even more in the TF Earth Wars limbo with this move.

I've been a decent contributor for alliance events 4k to 5k, but my medals are low and my A team is still weak, and I know that there are others in this same position.

Weak teams due to the lack of luck involved with getting new characters (crappy crystal pulls), thus weak teams are unable to handle the zones that produce higher points and/or resource totals to help level them up (since they cost so much).

If getting dropped to a "casual" alliance means lower contribution in alliance events, then doesn't that continue to hurt the chances of getting better bots to be able to move up (for mid level guys), while the "top" alliance now gets a better chance to get the benefits of having an "easier" time?

Just trying to understand how these cut offs will work because I know right now I already feel like I'm in the middle/limbo area, as are others and I'm just trying to understand how this will work if a player has an off week or doesn't meet medal criteria, yet plays everyday.

19. DjinniMan

DjinniMan Well-Known Member

I am very excited about the changes. It has been extremely frustrating seeing the low point contributions from the bottom 10-15 of the alliance. Those zeros and low scores are almost impossible to make up without spending $$ on fuel or coins for recharges. If we can get active players, even lower level ones, to just play the game and not ignore it totally during events, we will do more than fine. Kudos for the leadership for making this happen.

20. GrdAdmiral

GrdAdmiral Member

I completely understand the structuring. The timeing sucks for me though. I'll be headed to Hawaii for a work trip for two weeks starting tomorrow. I'll do what I can.