Seige Omega Supreme..on backorder?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wheeljack01, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    No harder to get than any other Titan. If you lived in the US, you waltzed down any toy aisle (Walmart, Food Lion, 7-11, etc), if you lived in PA, you went online to dozens of collector shops. There was a perceived quality bump with Siege combined with people thinking it'd go to Ollies. Hasbro themselves dumped pallets of them in Carlisle for $20 each which probably made people sure an Ollies dump was imminent (for all we know, it may still happen). There was also the issue with people being home and some went e-shopping.

2. captainzombie

captainzombie Well-Known Member

I remember seeing Trypticon sitting on all kinds of store shelves for a long time. Then we went through that phase where he could be picked up on the super cheap and now he is back up in price again. I ended up getting him off of eBay last week, so hoping the QC is okay on him.

I bit the bullet today on Omega off of a Amazon and I am supposed to get him delivered tomorrow. I hate that I used up my $175 towards the $350, but had to get that damn cost down on him one way or another. I fear that we probably won't see another release of him for sometime, but with him being an intregal part of the new Netflix show you would think there would of been a re-release.

As someone that stated earlier, by the time they get to Earthrise on Netflix guys like Sky Lynx and Scorponok will be harder to find.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After reading this thread I am more than happy that I didn't cancel my $170 BBTS pre-order. It arrived today and is absolutely fantastic. Amazon just bumped up my Scorponok to Friday of this week.

Crazy to think I'll get both of these Titans in one week. Especially since I had previously written off a near retail cost Omega.

4. Yosef85

Yosef85 Always on the hunt for representations of beauty

For those who got the more recent preorders of Omega from BBTS, yes it is the Chinese market version and that’s why the two sets of instructions and the little label in Chinese characters on the back. Still the exact same toy and just as enjoyable. Hope that clarifies things for some people. Anyone who bought him from TFSafari also probably got the Chinese market version. I too am glad I preordered Omega at $170 from BBTS. Keeps me from kicking myself for skipping out on him at $160 from Hasbro Pulse or Entertainment Earth.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

So, I missed my opportunities to get Siege Omega for retail.

Aftermarket prices are crazy.

I can’t actually get a Gabriel for less than an eBay Omega. What’s everyone’s take on the differences between the two?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.