RiD 2015: S2 EP19: WORTHY EPISODE DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by kittycatusername123, Oct 9, 2016.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

They got stronger and weaker by a large margin within TFP. Look at season 1, where small groups of Vehicons occasionally held their own, somewhat, like in TMI, and Convoy. Heck, in Darkness Rising part 1, a pair of Vehicons went 2 on 2 with Bee and Arcee. As for the final battle, it didn't really remind me of the Rebellion battle. I recall that being pretty one sided, which wasn't the case here, with both OP and Scream being pretty evenly matched. Plus, Prime never did burning justice.

2. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a strong feeling that Starscream might end up waking up and escaping that ship :lol  I hope he is tortured by Unicron when he is comatose or something. I feel like he got off too lightly for everything he has done. Hopefully on Cybertron they will put him in stasis for the rest of his life.

3. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Man Starscream was such a waste...

4. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

First of I wanted to say that, in the thread for Mighty Big Trouble, I did try to point out that we didn´t had any reason to asume Optimus was on Cybertron but no one seemd interested to think of other posibilitis. Also reading throug this thread, I find it hard to belive Optimus could have meant Megatron when he talked about friends.

I liked the part with Sideswipe and the Minicons, too. I hope this means he gets some lessons from Drift.

The fight with Starscreams trups was pretty cool but I would had preferd if they had eather managed to get away or got captured wile still out. It seemed ait strange that they could suddenly be defeaded so easyly.

You call Prime a masterpice and never heard anyone say otherwise? Someone made a positivity thread for Prime because of all the negativity it usualy got here.

I find the idea of Combiners new and exiting for Rid. I would love to see it work like in PriPara season 2, were everyone can temporarly form a team with anyone else based on how well they work together at times.

Also I do watch MLP, that does not mean I can´t watch other shows as well.

5. DiamondTiara

DiamondTiara Class President TFW2005 Supporter

I'm so tired of seeing the Autobots always win, it's a boring storyline that they do.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Nope, not until they resolve the council subplot.

anyways it was a decent enough finale.

Starscream ended up in that state....wow. I'm glad he's not dead, hopefully he'll come back for the finale whether to get revenge on Megatron or team up with Steeljaw.

They weren't specific if The Scavangers were arrested and put on the ship, were they counted as bounty hunters? Probably, but it'd be nice if they continued to be the antagonist for the rest of the season.

I wish the mini-cons stayed but that would have cost more VA's for them to stick around, hopefully they show up for the finale at least.

I'm interested to see what else will happen this season after this.

Decent end to this solid arc, could have been better but it really could have been worse.

7. Huzair23

Huzair23 Active Member

Instagram:
    So could someone tell me when Season 3 is actually coming out??

8. The Kup

The Kup Heavy Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    It'll be out sometime next year.

9. Rjupudi18

Rjupudi18 Well-Known Member

The reason was TFP was so loved is because the Autobots didn't always win. The balance of power would constantly shift between Autobot and Decepticon.

10. Huzair23

Huzair23 Active Member

Instagram:
    Yeah you're right TFP had a balance in what side would win at a time and who would lose

11. Huzair23

Huzair23 Active Member

Instagram:
    Transformers Prime:

Optimus Prime (Team Prime)- 100 battles won
    Megatron (Team Decepticons)- 100 battles won

That is a balance in power that was shown in TFP compared to RID

12. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Really? When did they actually win, without having that victory undone in just a couple of episodes, or even the same episode? I guess they managed to steal some bones in season three. Maybe we'll see the 'Cons stealing some pointless bones during RID's third season.

13. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    I think it's pretty much a universal law at this point for the good guys to win unless there are special circumstances such as prequels or cliffhangers. I mean it's pretty much been that way for years. Take Star Wars for example, the bad guys won mainly for the purpose of a cliffhanger in The Empire Strikes Back, in Revenge of the Sith the bad guys were required to win since it was a prequel and Darth Vader along with the Empire needed to exist because they did so later on in canon. Though I will admit that it does seem like pretty much a tie for the good guys and bad guys in The Force Awakens, since both sides took some heavy losses. So it really pretty much depends on the circumstances, unless you're going for a shock factor.

14. MelficeCyrum

MelficeCyrum Well-Known Member

I will say this: The music in 'Worthy' was AMAZING.

Like, I want the OST for this episode. The fight between Team Bee and the Bounty Hunters was amazing. And the score for when Optimus and Starscream fought was the best.

Also, the parallels between how Starscream was defeated and how he fell, and Megatron's death back in TFP was a nice callback. I sort of wish Starscream had died though?

15. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but i can never see ss as anything but a tool. The character is just so bland and boring i dont understand the need some people have to try and pretend he is this major character somehow. Thankfully this bad starscream lover fanfic is over and we can get back to what makes RID such an amazing show again, like being as less like prime as possible.
    I want Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, Saberhorn, Glowstrike, Crazybolt and Slicedice and Quillfire back, those where some great villains and their story is far from over.
    So much potential there, they need to come back for the third season.
    And hey how about getting Megatronus back, cause the dynamic between him and Steeljaw was great and should be explored more.

16. Endgamelikespie

Endgamelikespie Well-Known Member

This is the second season finale where Optimus left telling us that things are bad on Cybertron.

.....Are we ever going to get our corrupt Cybertron Council storyline?

• Like Like x 1
  17. LynKey

LynKey Well-Known Member

Not until we get toys of them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Endgamelikespie

Endgamelikespie Well-Known Member

Wait, scratch that. Steeljaw's defeat wasn't the season finale.

So Optimus left telling us about the corrupt Cybertron Council only to come back telling us they're some bad shit going on a few episodes later.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    This is like the Fireworks Factory in that Poochie episode of Itchy and Scratchy on The Simpsons.

Goddammit just get to it already!

20. Quicken2k

Quicken2k Well-Known Member

Liked this episode more then any other RID ep thus far.

Pros:

- Prime Mentions old friends (not sure who human or bot)
    (hope for both)
    - Episodes wern't as goofy as some past ones
    - Had a real serious tone to it.
    - Starscream

Cons:

- Starscream lost (again) and probably won't return
    - Got to wait till 2017 for more :( .