Pull a FAst 5 and bring back Shia

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Miyaren, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    come on Shia is not a box office draw. His last movie earned, what, $5 :D 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No other actor is
    Chris Hemsworth movie all flopped unless he has a hammer

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fatherhood?
    st

4. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cogman seeks him out, drags him to that "secret society" location... shows him the truth.

Course... I don't think Bay will ever work with LeBouf again... and LeBouf didn't seem to want to keep heading in the direction these films were taking him. (Hence the crazy ass "I'm not famous anymore" shit, and pissing everyone from Bay to Spielberg off.)

I'd say Fox could return, as she already had to have made up with Bay somehow, else she wouldn't have been April O'Neil for the TMNT films. That said, she's a rather minor character, and unless her character made-up with Witwicky, I don't see why she'd be dragged into the TF stuff again.

5. HawaiianBro808

HawaiianBro808 Banned

News Credits:
    Mark is worse than shia lol i just don't like his acting in these movies it feels weird. I rather have Shia comeback as main lead character.

6. Boneless Pizza

Boneless Pizza Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well Mark is leaving, so him and Shia teaming up will never happen.

7. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde 真破壊大帝

News Credits:
    He's too busy.

Apparently he's trying to fund a mission by NASA to put a flag on the moon so 4chan can't get it.

8. Mr Megatron

Mr Megatron Emperor of Destruction

Ebay:
    Is he even still alive?

• Like Like x 1
  9. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Yeah, he's leaving like bay...until paramount shows up at their houses with dump trucks full of cash.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    It's as hilarious as it is just sad when people are SO desperate to "explain" why TF5 tanked and what another sequel could do to "save" things that they suggest bringing back, of all people, Shia LeBouf and Megan Fox aka THE two main most loathed parts of the entire first 3 movies. I mean, come the fuck on. Really?? Why stop there? Let's also suggest bringing back Mojo and his humping, Sam's parents, and maybe even Devastator's balls as a cameo. Because people miss all of those things, right? That's why TF5 - but not TF4 - bombed. Because they now miss all the people & things from 2 movies ago and only just realized it. Yeah yeah, that's the ticket.

Wow :rolleyes2 

• Like Like x 2
  11. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    NO WAY! I like a male lead who doesn't scream like a little girl. I just watched DOTM yesterday, what does Sam do when BB transforms with him inside: screams. Sam couldn't even fight Frenzy in TF1, his hot girlfriend had to do it. And his dorky parents, never bring them back.

Cade is leaps and bounds above Sam.

12. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shia and Megan were not the thing people hated bout the first 3 films. I think they were good leads in 2/3 films. I think Sam was good in TF1 and ROTF, but he was a little much at times in DOTM.

Relating to TF6, I think it's naive to think that bringing those two back who were stars of the TF films that did incredibly well domestically wouldn't help business wise.

I don't necessarily think it would help quality wise, but if the studio is thinking business, they gotta think of a way to re-energize public interest in the series after TLK tanked at the box office. Amazingly enough, there's a lot of casual moviegoers who do miss Shia in the movies.

13. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The two most loathed parts of the first three movies? Oh stop kidding yourself lol.

I guess that explains why the general audience threw a fit that Megan Fox wouldn't be in DOTM right?

And TF4 did bomb in a sense. It made 100 million less than DOTM in the US to make it the lowest domestic money maker of the four. Guess who wasn't there? Shia.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, I always see people wondering if they are gonna bring Shia and Megan back. Literally, the only people I've seen that actually hate them are on Youtube and this site.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Respectfully, that is an awful lot of rose colored hindsight. People could not and would not shut the hell up for 2 movies how much they loathed Megan Fox, to the point that even *I* thought was excessive and somewhat unwarranted. It wasn't AS vocal about Shia by comparison, but lets all clearly remember the collective rejoicing about A) him bailing on the franchise after DOTM, and B) being replaced by Wahlberg who most people constantly championed as "finally, a REAL actor" and whatnot. More over, people sure didn't "miss" either of these two when AOE came out... but NOW they do... NOW they're the reason there's a disconnect with the audience... NOW they could make a positive difference if they showed up again... etc. Sorry, but that is just outright bullshit. Anyone saying that Shia & Megan weren't two aspects of the original 3 movies constantly ripped apart are either lying, have no long term memory, or simply weren't around between 2007-2012 to exactly how overt it really was.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

BeePrime_WFCTX_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes!! I would love to see Mark and Shia together on screen.

17. Angry Camaro

Angry Camaro Human Alliance

News Credits:
    My god people, the guy doesn't want to be part of it anymore. Let it go. He did three of them which is a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    As a "news staff" member here, you should probably learn more about what you're actually talking about. Nothing "bombs in a sense". It either does or doesn't. And no general audience threw any fits about Megan. Some vocal minority fans did, sure, but nothing remotely on a level you're insinuating. No different than the response to Shia's departure.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Ok it made a 100 million less. I won't use the word "bomb" for you. But that's a BIG difference in money. AOE was mainly saved by China, a country with a fast growing movie watching industry.

And yes, the general audience did. I heard it a lot more from them than from fans.

20. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    In TLK Burton exclaimed that Vivian was
    last known suriving descendant of Merlin, and you could see Sam's ebay page in the background. He's dead, bye
    Get Duhamel or The Rock to be the lead. Something.