Micromachines crossover?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Pixelmaster, Dec 29, 2021.

1. JonzyYT

JonzyYT Studio Series is great again!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Geewunners not happy that these aren't the G1 characters? Don't you guys think you've had enough stuff that's G1 related this year?

• Like Like x 18
  2. BWIguanusfan2

BWIguanusfan2 fan of BW Iguanus

YouTube (Legacy):
    weird

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The biggest takeaway for me is that these will be licensed vehicles. The new MM vehicles that are fictional aren't too hot but their wave 4 and on licensed cars are fantastic. So this is gonna be a nice way to get certain models in the new MM format.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fallenspartan

fallenspartan Banned

No! I want more /s

• Like Like x 5
  5. TheDude810

TheDude810 I have an unhealthy obsession with the RotF Game

News Credits:
    They look cool but I wish we got more Legends scaled movie TFs. We got a few for Bumblebee but I’d be all over some core/legends scaled RotB characters like they seem to be doing for SS86 and SSBB.

• Like Like x 3
  6. jbot

jbot Disciple of A3

News Credits:
    Yes. But seeing as how the year is about to end...

• Like Like x 1
  7. breakdown5728

breakdown5728 Well-Known Member

Finally. I did not expect it, what a pleasant surprise!

• Like Like x 1
  8. laserghost

laserghost mixtape recordicon

News Credits:
    I was hoping for G1 too, but maybe the evergreen designs would actually work better. I think what can be kind of disapointing about non-transforming vehicles like this is that your just left with a plain version of the vehicle they were based on like Peterbilt(tm) or Camero(tm) and the \'Transformers\' connection is purely theoretical. All the evergreen alt modes however are entirely made up and specific to that character. If they went that direction, there\'s nothing these toys could be -other- than Optimus or Bumblebee or Jazz, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    I feel fairly confident that (assuming these are real) there will be a G1 wave. Personally, I'm happy to see the movieverse getting more modern representation.

I actually think a line like this would be a good way to give all incarnations some representation. They're relatively cheap, come several in a pack, and they work as toy vehicles even for kids who don't care about Transformers. Seems like a neat place to throw in some Armada designs or Animated vehicles. Will that happen? Eh, probably not, but it would be cool to see a wave for each major incarnation of Transformers.

• Like Like x 4
  10. JonzyYT

JonzyYT Studio Series is great again!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I like the idea of them doing other shows for these little guys. It's just really nice to get some Bayverse merchandise for once.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Sunbow Prime

Sunbow Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I gotta have more Sunbow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. PrimalMotive

PrimalMotive Barely Surviving

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    You know, I really hope this line succeeds. I loved RPMs as a kid. I hope it isn't one of those lines that last for one wave then gets cancelled. Flesh out the line until there's nothing new to make:D 

• Like Like x 4
  13. BeewunWheeljak

BeewunWheeljak Banned

As a Geewunner myself I am happy that these aren't G1 characters. We've had too much G1 stuff continously forced down our throats everytime.

• Like Like x 4
  14. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    Aren’t there already a set of micro movie vehicles on the shelf?

That said, these could add to a cool display of the 07 cast on a shelf. Put a tiny vehicle version of each character next to their robot mode?

15. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Let's be honest though. G1 cars are AWESOME. Since Micro Machines is doing licensed models now who wouldn't want to have a MM scale Lamborghini Countach or Porsche 935? I'd be begging for G1 versions just to have MM versions of those fuckin' sexy ass cars.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 isn't the problem it's that they are stuck in a rut in what G1 they focus on and that things Like Cyberverse are rather close to G1 in a lot of ways too It makes the product like seem samey.

If they just did the same thing they did with the Authentics / Evergreen designs in the Busy Book only with G1- Yes I'd roll my eyes too.
    But that is why I immediately suggested going with something a bit less usual like the Autobot & Decepticon Targetmasters for example.
    heck i'd not even mind if it was focused on some aspects of the 1986 Movie it's not like anyone ever gets Arcee's vehicle mode correct for example.

Also one can use them with something like Omega Surpreme or Scorponok if you wanted to really push the scale. so if one is thinking about them that way they G1 makes more sense than Movie toys... besides like I said the Movie toys are going to cost more to make due to licensed vehicle modes. Something they don't have to deal with if the vehicle mode is Pointblank or Crosshairs.

Also I don't think I'd even mind to much if they drew in things from all over- a Victory Lio beast mode mini-fig wouldn't be bad, neither would if they are clever with their designs they might be able to make playsets that are not only suited to Micromachines but also to Micromasters.

The Predacons from Predacons rising would be nice - or if you want to go really nuts there is some comic designs that could work too like mecanibals or Scraplets or Centurion or Autobot spike even if they decide to do robots too.

Some thing like the Coneheads in jet mode would go really well with Unicron too. The Insecticons would really work super well too.
    They could even go nuts and make new designs based on unreleased products. or make realistic versions of unique characters from Kre-0.

There is limitless possibilities really.

• Like Like x 1
  17. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Sad Derpfester Noises

News Credits:
    Well excuuuuuuse some of us for wanting to fulfill a dream we've had since we were kids growing up with G1/G2 and Micro Machines. We've just been waiting 20-30 years for it to happen is all. Heaven forbid we express this desire now that Hasbro is finally getting around to it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I wonder if Jada lost the Hasbro license. I checked with my local distributors and there is not a single new Hasbro licensed Jada product for 2022. Even one which was supposed to come out is delisted. It might be too early and we may hear by Toy Fair, but other licensed Jada products are there. But no Hasbro ones.

19. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If its true then thats a shame i really liked their gi joe nano figures was hoping to get more maybe even some army builders but wouldnt be surprised since there was a guy on the boards saying lots of jada stuff was cancelled but it was old product that we havent heard in years that he couldve been talking out of his ass or he knew stuff either way its a shame if they loose them

20. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Bruh…. Where’d your punctuation go?