3rd Party, Masterpiece, Generations, Misc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DragonPrime120, Jun 19, 2014.

1. DragonPrime120

DragonPrime120 Can I kick it?

News Credits:
    Hello, I'm starting my new sales thread!

Before I start, I would like to state a few things about this thread:
    - Prices include shipping in the US.
    - I only ship to the United States and Canada, while Canadian buyers will need to contact me for a shipping quote.
    - Everything I have for sale is organized by category or series.
    - Everything is in excellent condition, all complete unless otherwise noted.
    - Pictures available at request.
    - I am not responsible for lost packages, as these things are out of my control.
    - Take in mind ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, but if purchasing more than one item, I discount because of shipping.

TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION:

1.) Target Exclusive Silver Knight Optimus Prime-$15 shipped.
    [​IMG]

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE:

1.) Mint in Box MP-13 Soundwave with MP-15 Rumble and Ravage as well as MP-16 Frenzy and Buzzsaw. Soundwave himself is an absolutely perfect condition, and his chrome is protected with BareMetal Chrome Foil. His joints are tight, and he is complete with gun, Laserbeak, screen grid, hand scanner, Megatron gun (broken stock, sadly), and TWO energon cubes. Now, as for MP-15 Rumble and Ravage, Ravage is in great condition, but Rumble's (red) chrome isn't very great, so his the chrome on his groin is painted gold. He includes both his guns and Piledrivers. MP-16 Frenzy and Buzzsaw are also in great condition, with no chrome issues on Frenzy (blue). There is a bit of paint rub on the inside of Buzzsaw from the first transformation. Otherwise everything is in great condition, except no instructions. I will include the boxes, however Soundwave's has a big crushed spot right on the front. Alternatively, I have a Soundblaster box I can include instead. I can send as many pictures as you like. I'm asking $220 shipped for EVERYTHING.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS:

1.) Voyager Whirl: MIB, Autobot symbols applies, as well as red stripes and various other markings: $15 shipped.

[​IMG]

2.) Generations Roadbuster, includes stickers (some applied), all weapons, and box. Compete, and in great condition, except for a paint scratch that came with it right out of the box. $20 shipped.

[​IMG]
    3RD PARTY:

Now, if trading is your game, then here are my current wants:

1.) MP-10 Hasbro Reissue (don't need vector sigma)
    2.) IPad mini Bluetooth keyboard case.

2. DragonPrime120

News Credits:
    Updated Prices, lowered on Cogwheel by $10.

3. DragonPrime120

News Credits:
    Bump!

4. DragonPrime120

News Credits:
    Bump!