What if Optimus dies matrix is passed on to Arcee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Altimus, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt any of the current cast of autobots could match Prime's leadership capabilities.

Arcee seems to let emotions control her at times. And its not just rage or revenge. I still remember when she became so desperate to obtain the energon from Breakdown that she almost got killed by the Vehicons. The same goes for the race with Vince were she was coaxed into the race when Vince stated she was 'ugly'. I also remember when she delegated the task to Bulkhead to go patrolling in Darkness Rising when she was entasked to look after the kids.

Bulkhead on the otherhand seems to lack assertiveness and confidence. He lets Miko walk all over him. He also lacks confidence in his intelligence and abilities, constantly insinuating his mental weaknesses. His logic and understanding of Optimus' actions seem limited at times. But he might just not show it.

Bumblebee on the otherhand is a mere mystery. I can't really say much about him. Much of his personality is hidden due to the impairment of his voice. Something that I hope season 2 would shed light on. He is an unknown to me. He is young and cares for Raf, that much I know.

Ratchet. I think he has the greatest possibility of becoming a leader. He probably has field experience if he was involved in the war on Cybertron. But he may not have the sheer power and tactical adavantage of an all out soldier.

The way I see it, another autobot may need to appear to fill the hole. Or maybe the autobots can act as a team to fill out each other's weaknesses.

2. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Develop Arcee's character even more... and then lop off her head. The Matrix changes Jack into a techno-organic forever (same but different as Sari or Hunter O'nion kinda thing) --- and he becomes her headmaster. She gets the Matrix, becomes bigger, and we get a new toy with cool car alt. mode. Everybody wins (except perhaps Jack). Yeah, I'm awesome. The end.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Arcee does have flaws that keep her from taking command but what if she learns that being obsessed with revenge is never a good thing by being under the command of someone like Grimlock who is totally obsessed with settling scores that causes major problems with her team. She can probably be disgusted at the way he leads the team and maybe be disgusted at herself that she allowed her feelings to go down on Grimlock's level and maybe try to stop him and knock some sense into him. Or maybe if she does take command she'll probably have trouble maintaning it due to her feelings getting the better of her and probably if Starscream does return more powerful than ever he could try to tick her off by telling her that his rise of power was all due to her screwing up and thanking her for the inspiration. This could probably have Arcee lose focus due the words he said were right. After the fight she might break down in sorrow saying she tried so hard to adjust her life with so many things going on with many failures. Jack and Ms Darby may try to comfort her and tell her she's not alone with trying to move on in life with these tramutazing events due to maybe that's what June Darby went trough with Jack's Dad. This could probably help Arcee and have her lead the team better and even move on with her life. This is my thoughts on it and it is long I know but if this what could happen in season 2 it'll be great.

4. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

I like the idea. One problem. Optimus dying. Again. He's died 546712 times already! But if she becomes leader untill Prime regains his memory, that would be total win!

5. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Arcee is a good fighter and all but she's not matrix matterial.

She has to get over her past partners' deaths and be more level headed and patient. If she would take the matrix.

Prime won't die; its bad business.

(As Someone wrote earlier and totally agree)

As a temp leader I would like to see Ultra Magnus instead of Ratchet.

Yeah, I would like to see Hot Rod and Arcee together; as a power couple.

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Good point. Though we may see her get over her partners death in season 2. Sooner or later she'll have too ,she can't be angst ridden for the rest of the series it's building up for her to move on with her life and come out the better for it.

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see Arcee with the matrix but I she's not destented to have the matrix.

She's good at "point" but she's destented to do or to be something or someone else.

8. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Forget the Matrix. Optimus is now with the bad guy, the autobots need someone in charge and Arcee is the second in command. Time for her for maturing and assuming leadership responsabilities. In other words, character development.
    In fact, the first episode of the new season should be similar to the one in Gargoyles when Goliat was still missing and Brooklyn, reluctant at first, is forced to take control of the situation.

9. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Who says the Matrix gets passed to anyone?

In Exodus, which Prime took very heavily from, no one held the Matrix for a very long time before Prime, including Sentinel Prime before Optimus.

10. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    I honestly don't think it'll happen plus it doesn't make any sense at least to me.

11. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'm hoping we see the Matrix CHOOSE its next bearer, rather than Optimus giving it away, or someone taking it.

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Granted, if Arcee is in 2nd in command she would have some character growth.

13. Ironhidebot

Ironhidebot Wrecker

I don't see any of the characters as having real leader qualities, but if anyone had what it takes, I'd say it was arcee. I mean come on, bumblebee can't even talk.

14. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Um, Elita-1 was the first female Autobot Leader :p 

15. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee be the leader of Autobots,that sound interesting

16. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Isn't beta older?

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'd be fine with her assuming leadership. But face it; we all know it'll be temporary, since Optimus always returns from the dead. :p 

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well Optimus isn't dead in this show but he will be back in charge sooner or later.

19. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Well based on the video game there are a lot of transformers out there so the matrix might not pass to anyone in the immediate group.

As for the team I would say Arcee as she is the highest ranking combat based member.

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Which that will technically go againist the rule when someone dies, their dead FOREVER!