Transformers Universe Sandstorm, Whirl and Deluxe Armada Optimus Prime Redeco

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by blitzwingfan94, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Similar situation here, though most of my interest in these repaints is because I never did get the originals, so this will be my chance to own all three combiner molds from Energon. That and one can't have enough combiners in a collection of TF's. I just hope it isn't too long till Hasbro's able to come up with a new mold combiner or two. Maybe either in Animated at some point, or in whatever we happen to get once Animated is over.

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Just got mine in today's mail. Mine have the same miscolored plastic underneath the cockpits. Looks as if they were reversed as the tan on "Whirl" looks to be the same shade as parts of "Sandstorm".

The burnt orange Energon weapons that came w/ "Sandstorm" look really nice. Both have the 2004 Takara/Hasbro copyright stamped on the figure, just above where the legs snap in. Overall I'm very glad I bought these.

3. unicron_is_god

unicron_is_god Banned

they are snazzy coptor bots aside from the one having confused plastic colors...
    I hope we get some news on a reissue of these as a combaticon giftset as some are theorizing or maybe just somesort of reissue in general....