Timelines Seacons and Nightbeat SHOULD be out by April

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Victorysabre, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

So..what? We should get nothing for our $40 a year?

2. Pete Sync

Pete Sync Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well ya might as well do it cuz we are just going to keep beating our members over the head with cool and exclusive stuff lol...

Would love to have you, and as I have said several times today, 2008 is going to rock!

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    :trolls: 

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i knew i should have made it its own thread...but i was so caught up in the classics thread that this bit of news ended up in post 21....oh well, i still got front page credit for the wave 1 lineup...

and yeah, im totally a geek for getting frontpaged...not at all sure why, but i just love it...its like the equivalent of getting a letter published in a comic book

also, i cant freaking WAIT for nightbeat....and the seacons should be pretty rad as well....just gotta start saving money (and get people to buy me gift certificates for the club, since they WILL come out around my birthday....

ps...i have faith in pete and the rest of the crew....these are coming out....and soon....and im bloody stoked....and i hope since these two are being released at the same time, that means there might be one more exclusive release before the end of 08...seems kinda odd to blow both wads in the same timeframe....and since they havent been perfectly on track, itd be uber exciting for me to get more then 2 exclusive toys...

5. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I would join the club if they offered a "lite" version - I have no interest in the "free" annual toy and would prefer to have all magazines etc delivered digitally so there's no way to justify horrific international prices. Once that's done, I'll be good to go.

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

SEACONS, do I have to be in the club to order? :( 

7. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    No but you pay more. The price difference is usually the cost of the membership fee.

Randy

8. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Yeah, well thats ok seeing as I have to pay double US price to join anyway.

9. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    which means i must find someway to get that nightbeat, curse the classic completest in me

man i am going to join in june and get all these cool figures

10. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Guess this is as good a year as any to join the TFCC.Woo hoo Seacon's here I come!!!!!

11. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:

Haha, yeah I feel the same way. This is only the second time I've managed it, and happily, both times have been related to the Club. I am a 110% supporter of the club so I'm trying to share the news they put out to try to get some new members and maybe get some people over to the Club forum.

As for the idea of more than the two exclusives per year... I'd not hold your breath. 07 was the first year we got the originally promised two exclusives for the year in the form of Astrotrain and Airazor. They were also at the begining of the year. Obviously 08 is going to be the Seacons and Nightbeat. It seems they are on track now after an initially slow start.

For those contemplating joining; It sounds like 08 is gonna give us alot of stuff, but don't think you have to wait till that stuff is out to sign up. There's already a bunch of cool exclusive content on the site including three full text stories (the fourth one, the Minicons story The New World, seems not to be exclusive), a bunch of bios for Minicons which have not had bios before, including some from the PS2 Game, Mini-Mayhem strips, and that sort of thing. So there should be plenty to keep you busy catching up on and discussing with club members until whatever they unveil next.

12. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Sounds like seven exclusives to me... ;) 

13. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    What color will the Seacons be? Original, God Neptune, or something new?

14. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But, why did TFW host leaked movie art? Why are there official threads to TF Animated torrents? What about the tons of illegally leaked test shots, prototypes, concept art... Japanese magazine scans. I think its pretty clear that this site seems to have an inconsistent policy regarding copyrighted material.

You guys need to pick a side and stick with it. The usual mode of operation is "news at any cost," but I guess in this case the Club is a paid service and TFW is too affiliated with them to want to damage that relationship.

Still, if you allow the youtubing of TF Animated, I don't see the difference on the most basic level.

15. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    any leaked art that paramount complained about we took down.

16. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is a large Transformers site. The TF Club is a small business. If everyone knew that all exclusive content would just get posted here, it would very much hurt the TF Club's business. Posting leaked shots from Hasbro's toys or the movie production doesn't hurt Hasbro or Paramount. Posting content delivered to us from the TF Club *does* hurt the TF Club. And those of us watching the cartoon on youtube, etc, don't have Cartoon Network and wouldn't get it regardless.

But anyways, this is about Seacons and Nightbeat. Not "NIDARAM12 complains about not seeing supar sekrit fotoes".

17. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

Im definitely gettin Nightbeat. The Seacons, Ima see how much.

18. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's exactly who I was referring to. I have no problem with exclusive pics being copyrighted by the club. But when members act like non-members shouldn't even DISCUSS the exclusives, I think that's a tad bit rediculous. Elitist mentality FTL.

19. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Ah. Then I misunderstood your comments and apologise if any offense was taken to my own.

20. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Nice. :rock