Thanks for F**king my life up god!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghost Prime, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Get rid. Immediately. You are much better off without!

2. honestgabe

honestgabe I

So Ghost Prime's jam is dating trannies? Like he's had more than one relationship with a transsexual? Why would someone go after that? Thats so weird to me

3. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

Good god. I got used to the emo posts on Allspark, but this just takes the taco. I call bullshit on this entire thing. Thanks for the laughs.

And on the chance that it IS real...well, what I would say would likely get me banned.

4. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really don't think that it does matter its not the point of conversation, but your right kinda does sound a little to jerry springerish.

5. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

srs means she had the operation to have woman parts. she used to have boy parts but never used them. shes always looked/sounded and acted like a normal girl and ive never seen her as anything otherwise.

i just know i cant stand whats happened to us. right now im trying to find out if she IS actually at her fathers or not. her damn phones off and even her father wont answer me (the fat bald cheating bastard) which just makes me think shes staying there with those arseholes taking cokaine.

im so messed up. i love this woman with everything i am, it does feel like gods entwined my heart/soul into hers because its like i cant and wont let go because im not able or possible to. if i lost her i doubt i would ever have this again with anyone else. shes the only girl ive ever really loved or cared about. yet its almost like shes become a different person and has stopped becoming the woman i love

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

But it any decision made should be balanced by the need to keep it open for the EPIC LULZ it's providing.

Goddam, I feel like an ass for ever complaining once about my divorce.

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Ok, now I know you're just stringing us along. Instead of discussing the facts and solutions with us and trying to take it seriously, you keep going on about the "entwined souls" nonsense.

Thanks for the laughs!

P.S. Did you buy a DS yet?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  8. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

QFTMFTMF

9. honestgabe

honestgabe I

lolacaust

10. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HOW DID I MISS THIS IN THE FIRST POST?

I...I've never laughed harder at anything on the internet. If this is actually true, it's priceless. If not, I don't care. It's still funny to me.

Dude--every single piece of advice has had one thing in common. Either acknowledge that and follow it, or stop wasting time posting.

11. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Then you have a serious complex. Can't help ya there.

12. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Enough with the emo and get rid!

13. honestgabe

honestgabe I

And he used to date another transsexual before that. I don't get it, he likes women...but he only likes women who at one point had a penis but that now have had said penis removed and turned into a poor excuse of a vagina?

14. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I gotta say, I think Debesh said it best in the entire thread.

15. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Yup they all used to stand now they have to do this :poop 

16. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

yeah i know its kinda jerry springer-ish.......
    truth is my whole lifes been like a bad soap opera and finally when i thourght things were going right for a change .....this happens..

let her go and it means the woman i love could have something very bad happen to her. if something bad didhappen to her then maybe she would come running back to me.. i doubt it but maybe it would knock her into her senses and realise what we have together is something special.

if i also leave it makes me feel like a loser, i have to give up the home ive always wanted and im single again...considering how much this hurts i doubt i would ever trust anybody ever again.
    things would be worse if i went back to manchester because i think about her all the time. i would worry about her and miss her so much.. its sad but im besotted with her.
    losing my home,job and girlfriend all in 1 go is pretty much going to make me just lose all hope/confidence/drive and pretty much what else i DO have left of me. i know i would just end up unemployed and probably go back to drinking because i would feel so misserable and i would lose my purpose in life that she gave to me. before i met her i just felt lost and didnt know who i was. thanks to her i became a better person....

staying doesnt seem to be helping either tho.......im in a f**ked up situation without any real way to save anything unless she snaps out of it and becomes the woman i love again......which i doubt will happen

17. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Trust me when I say this, in 10 years you'll want to beat your own ass for even wasting your time with her. Move the hell on.

18. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Or are just planning on removing said penis for said poor vagina.

And from my understanding of SRS, it is indeed a poor vagina. Like, all the things that make vaginas great? Missing. Including the real woman that they're usually attached to.

Jesus. How do you even go about meeting multiple transsexuals? It's not like they're common. Are you trolling support groups or something?

19. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    If 'GOD' had anything to do with this, she would still be a he...

I think you are better without bringing him into this.

20. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

I was thinking the same once srs was explained loyawapolwstsojjagahjbtdl in before lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.