Minor/Repaint: Prowl Street Light weapon

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sokutai, Jul 21, 2010.

1. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    since i did not like prowl weapon Street Light decided to make it it a mace and then a staff mace this does no damage to the weapon and can be easily undone any feedback or improvements is apprecited

okay parts you will need for (version 1 the short mace please see after part one for long post version)
    [​IMG]
    for this version i am using a gijoe rocc acid missile that came with a bunch of the figures but any small piece of plastic will work or even a tooth pick and 1 lego #4494486
    step 1 put string and handle through the lego like so make sure the x side hole is at the top for for the next step
    [​IMG]
    next step put the handle in the x hole like so (this may vary in difficulty depending on how long your string is)then spin it till it is taught
    [​IMG]
    once it is taught put in your stopper the rocc missile in this case then spin it tight(so it doesn't spin back)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and your done
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PART 2 LONG POLE
    items you need are 2 more of the lego's used in part 1 #4494486 and a black x pole that is a little longer than of them sorry don't know its size off hand and for the bottom any round piece (not needed but does help the look) with an x hole in the center will do
    [​IMG]
    put the x through the center of the 2 pieces then attach bottom you only need a little above like so to lock it in so you don't damage the string
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and your done could always stick some small wires out of the bottom make it look like it was ripped out of the ground (if you so desire)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    HA!....awesome!....now I know what to do with my extra that I have

Thanks for sharing :thumb 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits: