My Thoughts On Unwatched G1 Episodes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DeletedUser_119270, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

1)Yeah.
    2)I know what you're talking about.Though he never transformed,I did see Slammer.

2. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

You know, thinking about Cyclonus's line in the FFOD: "You mean Galvatron!". It's very easy to think that Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scrouge wanted the other Decepticons to consider their previous selves as dead, regardless of whether or not they actually were.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Good point.

4. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

It is a crypt but nobody said it was a burial crypt. Plus Octane himself named the statues 'markers' not tombs or what not. They might have build them as a kind o memorial or what not, not actual graves. Starscreams for one cant be in a grave since there was no body left, and now that I think of it, they have none of the bodies of the 'dead' Decepticons since they were ejected.

Also those episodes were meant to be animated by Blitzwing, not Octane which makes more sense (betrayal in 5 faces of darkness and all).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

True.
    Also,I heard the fact about Octane replacing Blitzwing in it.

6. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

Yes they did

They Were there to destroy Octaine, when he hid in the crypt One of the sleep said “good , when we are done with him we don’t have to take him anywhere”.....Or words very similar to that
    And that’s totally irrelevant, how many graves lye empty for 1 reason or an other

I know but that’s not really relevant here either

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Ghost In The Machine Friday!

8. pilot00

All of them are relevant except the Octane bit, because none of the dead Dysepticons had left bodies, they were ejected from Astrotrain, ergo this was not a tomb.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe Is it...Safe???

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    As far as the crypt goes, it must have been built during the movie after Astrotrain returns to Cybertron but before Starscream’s “coronation” and Galvatron’s arrival. Therefore, the Cons would assume their comrades were dead since they left them floating in space. Who knows how much time passed between the two scenes?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Altered Prime

There are Millions upon Millions upon Millions throughout history and throughout the world the that are empty, erg that this one was empty is irrelevant

Besides that the dialogue of the sweep make certain that when they killed octane they planned on leaving his body at the site in question, even stating in words to the effect that it was the appropriate place for his body, ergo the Crypt was indeed a tomb

• Like Like x 1
  11. Altered Prime

That makes sense particularly because I believe there's a marker there that looks like Megatron but on the other hand that was awesome one marker for Starscream so someone must have added one afterwards

• Like Like x 1
  12. pilot00

Speculation we only see three, and its not only Starscreams, but of every character we see in there having a marker (Octanes words BTW): Thundercracker, Starscream and presumably Megatron. None of them had bodies to bury.

That doesnt mean anything. They could have said that they would leave him in a dumpster and that it could be the appropriate place for him as well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Altered Prime

not having bodies is irrelevant as stated there are millions of graves in America alone with no bodies, so that's hardly speculation

And they were three of the markers there of unknown characters

Also Starscream at least had some ashes that could have been left there

it means everything because it wasn't a dumpster they said it was a crypt and they said good we don't have to take him anywhere it's just like if it were a bunch of mobsters killing their Target in the cemetery and then saying at least we don't have to take the body anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  14. pilot00

Yes it is. We are not talking about America but about fixion.

You dont catch my drift think a bit on it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Altered Prime

Right, fiction written by American writers, American writers that are subject to America and its cultural behaviors and that’s going to be reflected in their writing hence why it’s a relevant

And empty graves are nothing new for American culture
    I believe I do understand

Sure what garbage cans could’ve been an appropriate place but the bottom line is the site in question was not a garbage can it was a place of reverence, place of the dead, and we know the hall of heroes a different place

You can try to argue your way out of this man but it’s not gonna work, That place was intended as a Gravesite and memorial site as the dialogue suggest

• Like Like x 1
  16. pilot00

Really now? ..........speachless dude....I knew your logic was....illogical sometimes but this takes the cake.....

I dont have to argue anything, I think in mutliple discussions we have the established that you are the one arguing :p  I am raising technicalities as points of discussion to take opinions.
    I agree on the memorial comment, on the grave though I just dont feel sure about it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Altered Prime

then explain how it’s illogical?

Writers have a tendency to write with their influence by granted some can come up with grandiose schemes and everything but the writers] for the show Never really introduced what I would call any alien culture into the Series

But they injected a lot of human behaviors and cultural aspects into just about every character

I was still call this an argument not in the sense of the negative but in the sense of a debate

• Like Like x 1
  18. pilot00

Told you: You are making a direct correlation about an existing human society, with a completely fixional spaceborn alien race. I can writte a ton of why it doesnt make sense but honestly I dont see the point of typing a wall of text.

I know hence why I posted it jokingly as would be indicated by the :p  Appologies if it felt hostile or wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Altered Prime

And like I said this show has almost absolutely no alien culture ever written into it

Everything and just about everything about them correlates with known human behaviors so I’m sure you can write a wall of text but none of it is going to be applicable to the show in question

• Like Like x 1
  20. pilot00

Little did I knew that Earth scociety was dominated by two assembly line parties that degenerated into 4 million year war of immortal machines duking it out in space created by tentacled beeings and hoarding a space jewel which had the collective dead in it :p 

• Like Like x 1