Looking for a few of the ML FF figs

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Robogeek28, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While shopping today I found the ML FF figs for $5 apiece. But of course as I'd heard rumored last month, Wally World's shipments didn't have Invisible Woman, Namor, or Moleman. So now I'm looking to find these 3 at a decent price so I can add to my "fought the Hulk" collection, and so I can complete the BAF, anyone here able to help?

I do have a few things in BST that I'd trade for these guys, just let me know, thanks all!

2. ArchAngelz

ArchAngelz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not sure where you heard that rumor, but I picked up the entire series (except Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer) from the Wal-Mart in Everett WA 2 weeks ago. there were plenty of Invisible woman and Moleman then. I can go back and see if there are any left.

3. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks, I appreciate it! As for the rumor, I've seen it posted on a few other boards that members have had multiple cases opened by employees for them and none had these 3 figures in the cases. I just happened to stumble across a store that had the same case ratio while yours (thankfully) didn't.

So yeah, if you could get those for me I'd be eternally grateful.:D 

4. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw the entire line at Wal-mart. I got Invisible Woman but not for $5. I might be willing to part with her.

5. ArchAngelz

ArchAngelz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So they had the Invisible Woman and Moleman left ($9.83 ea + 8.9% tax) PM me if you are interested...