G1 Jazz from Classics with Weapons and acc

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by sammc4, Jun 23, 2010.

1. sammc4

sammc4 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi all!

Just wanted to pimp my latest version of G1 styled Classics Jazz!
    Transformers g1 * JAZZ * Custom with Weapons / accs!! - eBay Transformers, Transformers Robots, Action Figures, Toys Hobbies. (end time 30-Jun-10 14:00:56 AEST)
    ( from Auction page to save retyping it all ) hehe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some may remember the last one i had was Jazz as well, my 2nd Version, well after taking some time to do it again, Ive improved on him!

Made to suit the classics / universe style transformers, Jazz features the following :

Customised front end to closer resemble Porsche 935 Turbo that jazz is based on. Used wire grill, recessed the lights, completly reshaped the front
    Custom built styrene rear spoiler! Large and flared, this is a lot closer than using the original spoiler that looks nothing like jazz's.
    Real Rubber tyres ! these rims were fitted so it could still roll, but have the real feel of rubber like the G1 type vehicles!
    Built up and flared rear tyre guards to closer resember the 935's large back, and also to fit the wider tyres !
    Scratchbuilt head on a ball joint for full posablity, this head closely resembles the G1 Jazz and still fully transforms!
    Custom Decals I made myself on my computer then applied, clearcoating in futures to help protect them! These took many hours to make from scratch! Logos such as 'Martini', ' Bosch', 'Porsche' applied in all the relevant areas.
    Painted in Fusion white for durability. Citadels and clear coats were also used to help make it as durable as I could.
    Recaste weapons such as his famous shoulder-mounted Flame thrower! His rifle is also replicated, and theres more...
    Custom made speakers that attach in car mode for his 'light and sound' attack!
    Working grappling hook that fits into his hand in bot mode!
    Scratchbuilt feet to closer resemble his G1 toy!
    Metal ringlets to represent bonnet latches!
    Scribed detail in bonnet to closer resemble G1 toy and actual Porsche!

A lot of hours went into this toy and I hope it shows! Just getting the shapes right, especially lining up decals from scratch was very time consuming.

Please feel free to ask questions, shipping should only be approx 15-20usd to most places, but exact will be calculated at end of auction!

Im extremly happy with how this toy has turned out, being such a huge fan of Jazz! Please keep in mind this is a custom figure, and whilst the utmost care has been taken to make it as durable as possible, excessive play or rough handling could damage him.

Please bid up front, as this is advertised elsewhere so i reserve the right to cancel item if I choose. Feel free to bid High, Hard and Fast, so I know to keep it on here!

Get in early to get this custom of a fantasticly cool character to fit in with your other classics toys! !

2. _Flashback_

_Flashback_ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That is a fantastic Jazz. Good luck with the auction!

3. sammc4

sammc4 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks =-) fingers crossed ! heh

4. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    Heh, figure looks nice. I'd never even come close to paying $100 for it, and certainly not $300. Fansproject stuff goes for that money and you're getting more for you buck with them.

Good luck man. Hope for your sake somebody out there really, really likes Jazz. :) 

5. sammc4

sammc4 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wow, thanks for saying something nice then shooting it down straight after.

Bang for buck?

This is a single custom, decaled, rubber tyres. Not a mass produced item. Not sure how it can be fairly compared.

So is this what people think? Honestly? I can just pull the auction and keep it quite frankly if thats how it is.

Sorry, but this comment has kinda annoyed me. Didn't realise we called to question prices on auctions, oh well. All I was doing was sharing my auction like everyone else.

6. Devil Convoy

Devil Convoy Butcher of Kaon

Highly impressed with this figure- if hasbro gets it together and finally( after three damn runs of "classics" )releases a Jazz, it more than likely won't even look as good. If I had a few pillowcases of cash lying around, I would totally buy that figure. Beautifully done, sir !

7. sammc4

sammc4 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks devil convoy, a nice supportive remark to help lift my spirits =-)

So far its still at $99, no one has bid yet, so its a bit disappointing after almost 2 days.

Theres several watchers though.

My last one which was over a year ago wasn't as detailed or have as much work in it, and sold for around 220 I think? So was hoping for at least the same or more, as it has a lot of work in it!

If its stuck with no bids for much longer he'll probably just get pulled off the auction and kept or sold privately.

BTW, if you DO find pillowcases full of money, can you tell me where i can find some? LOL

8. Devil Convoy

Devil Convoy Butcher of Kaon

My friend, if I do find pillowcases full of money, first thing i'm gonna do is buy that figure, next thing i'm gonna do is let you know where those pillowcases are!

9. sammc4

sammc4 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    lol u do that =-)