Well...I just finished Armada Starscream. I ushered a new custom into this world...but with it...I say goodbye to my digital camera. It fell in battle, in the heat of a photoshoot with Starscream. Starscream didn't look too happy with getting his picture taken...I should have taken the point. Sorry no alternate mode pics now...no working digital camera...but here is robot mode. Starscream here is constructed from parts from Alternators Battle Ravage, Swerve, and Binaltech Tracks (yellow) All that really remains is a license plate...and a Starsaber add-on that I am working on. And the last one for now... If you are curious as to how the head is held on...and hopefully this will help some people out there....I used a zip tie. Take a small zip tie...those annoying plastic things that you can tighten in one direction. Tighten it around the ball joint of the head your working with. Snip the excess zip tie off. Enclose the substitute head around the zip tie...the zip tie should now act as a socket for the ball joint. Thats how I got the head for Armada Starscream to work. It won't work for everything...but its cheap and effective...and allows a full range of movement.