Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

How to tell the new KO Reissues apart from authentic toys.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #381
Mini-Con
Collection Count: as many i can fit in my shelf lol
also here are the details on the defensor box set.... the box itself is ko big time tooo glossy and instead of one of the tech specs saying defensor it says Befensor !!! okay!! like wtf !!! now the hotspot careful on some sites .. hot spot is one to figure out easily the top on its later there are two metal screw .. round ones are the ko's big time .. he suppose to have the flat top screw not rounded , first aid was an issue you can tell the windows in the back part are differenmt the ko is larger then the original ! on the back windows plus no stickers .. you can get away from it with reprolables .. yet again i differ cause check this out >> noticed the difference from the holes in the back as well also the chest on the ko is alot brighter red the original is a b loddy red color watch out for that
!
tranfokokilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #382
Mini-Con
Collection Count: as many i can fit in my shelf lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-GHQ View Post
check the box in the bottom it should say 6 & up ... for children .. yet again if its 5 & up its a fake box most of the misb there bubbles are ususally stappled from the china makers they never glue it .. is another way to tell ..
tranfokokilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 PM   #383
Accept the unacceptable
Agent-GHQ's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: It fluctuates
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent-GHQ
Yes indeedy! Its says age 6 and up! I'm releived now!
Agent-GHQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #384
Banned
VectorPrime404's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 39
A thought occurs. Reflector knockoffs are one of the only real ways to get him, especially new, because of his bungled U.S. release. He was in the cartoon from the beginning through to a cameo appearance in The Movie. But he wasn't sold in the U.S. until the Movie came out, and then only as a mail-away. They didn't even change his deco to the Transformers colours. Poor Reflector. I say petition Hasbro for a mass-retail reissue. In cartoon colours.
VectorPrime404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #385
Decepticon
capellamusic's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 202
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorPrime404 View Post
A thought occurs. Reflector knockoffs are one of the only real ways to get him, especially new, because of his bungled U.S. release. He was in the cartoon from the beginning through to a cameo appearance in The Movie. But he wasn't sold in the U.S. until the Movie came out, and then only as a mail-away. They didn't even change his deco to the Transformers colours. Poor Reflector. I say petition Hasbro for a mass-retail reissue. In cartoon colours.
I think we would be more lucky if the petition was for Zhong Jin (the high quality KOs company) instead .

Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #386
Back In The Game!
Collection Count: Three Masterpieces
Send a message via MSN to Tigertrack
When it's ton's cheaper than buying an original 1980's figure of same condition. LOL!
Tigertrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #387
No arms just CLAWS!!
Hey guys!
I've knocked together a comparison with pictures for the KO Sunstreaker, this is an out of the box comparison as I know that has already been done.
Find it here: [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Hope this helps!
UKBrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #388
Back In The Game!
Nice little comparison there. I noticed both your roofs have the black bit in. Did you add that your self? I noticed my KO did not come with that and I had to add the black in my self using stick on monokote from model airplanes.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #389
Decepticon
capellamusic's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 202
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcatron View Post
Nice little comparison there. I noticed both your roofs have the black bit in. Did you add that your self? I noticed my KO did not come with that and I had to add the black in my self using stick on monokote from model airplanes.
The KO should come with those factory stickers included. I have it and mine had them. It seems like yours came without them .

Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #390
Back In The Game!
Strange, it came with most of the stickers. Like the red shoulder bit's.