Zombie Mode Engage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, Nov 16, 2012.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

So, I don't often get sick...

But when I do...

Everything feels like it is on the clasp of life and death, leaving even the common house-hold cold, as a survival horror, and I am the infected.

Needless to say though, I really hate being sick (Not that there is a single person that gets off on being sick... -waits for the link to be proven wrong).

But, this feeling... Ugh, I feel like if by some twist of fate and the wrong medication, and suddenly I could be nominated for craving human flesh.

And really, being sick is almost like being a zombie. You wake up, and spew all kinds of crazy fluids that, you honestly didn't even know you had in your body, injest all kinds of crazy concoctions, and essentially do whatever it takes to get better.

This being said, what do you do to get better?

Me? Airborne, Emergen-C, Dayquil, Nyquil, and girlfriend kisses seem to be getting me by. However, the craving for brains... still not going away.

2. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Drink fluids and rest. High energy/sugar drinks helps too, dunno if you have Lucozade where you are but that always helps me for when I'm sick or hungover. Sip it otherwise it will come straight back up.

I do think your being a tad over dramatic tho lol

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

ugh, i'm sick too. i also got pain all over my body. plus im dizzy. and yesterday, i vomited so hard it was like water coming out of a firehose.

i need food, some soup would nice.

4. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Run up to someone and throw up on them!

"It's a Booma!"

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I felt like that at the beginning of the week dude. I'm starting to get over it, but I was down for a litle less than 2 days. Woke up Monday, went to campus to do school work, and by the time class rolled around at 6, I almost wasn't walking... Kind of surprised I got home ok..

6. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Yay! Sick day buddy!

I had some soup earlier and I'm blogging now. I keep forgetting to take my stupid tylenol.

7. Kujo1597

Kujo1597 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh shit! You may be turning into one of the ineffective monsters in Deep Fear! Quick! Watch the Wronpurae to know what to do and who not to count on!

But seriously, I usually just make myself some chicken noodle soup, eat some crackers and go aaaaauuuuuugh as I try to clear my nose. Which is really difficult when your nasal pasage is as screwed up as mine. But that's only when it's really bad and I'm super dizzy. I'm the sexiest lady in this thread right now, aren't I?

Normally I just put up with having a cold and wash my hands constantly so I don't get anybody else sick.

8. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Orange Juice and plenty of Water.
    'Course I'd have Store-Brand Night-time and Day-time Cold Medicine if my store had any two-packs of the Store Brand Stuff in stock instead of the $13 Name-Brand Two-packs....

9. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Advil cold n sinus has been my magical cure these last few years

10. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Trippin' on tussin.

11. Deadgame1

Deadgame1 Well-Known Member

Ninja please i have pneumonia with a 102temp( fever broken) and been to thw hospital twice in two days i have three inhalers ,a big bottle of robitussin/codein, and two different antibiotics to take!! I can't even walk to my kitchen from my living room with out leaning on the counter to catch my breathe!!! Lmao!!sucks but meh keep rock n rollin!!