ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. luckyman76

luckyman76 Well-Known Member

I would like to see Wei Jiang OS Ordin for Abominus but you are right about the rest. I would love for them to tackle Menasor and Raiden. TFC design wise has done a nice job with Liokaiser, Piranacon such that I wouldn't be opposed to an OS KO of those and their Road Caesar and do a Landcross. The FP Dinoking is so meh with the engineering that I think you have to start over.

2. alex1984

alex1984 Well-Known Member

Curious, does the OS KO BB still use the same sized connectors? How are the tightness of the ratchets? If they're good, it could be the perfect upgrade for Uranos.

3. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    I never noticed Air Raid was an arm and Fireflight was a leg on the Ox version. If they can pull off scramble city for the limbs so you can have any configuration that'd be awesome, if not I'd rather Air Raid was a leg and Fireflight an arm personally.

4. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    For "balance" Slingshot has to be an arm (otherwise Superion's legs are even skinnier than usual) and Fireflight is almost always shown as the right arm/gun-wielder. PLUS, Air Raid and Skydive are the two that are so similar that they are nigh-identical in combined mode---thus as the identical left and right legs. IMHO, Superion's configuration is fairly "set" due to all that. And as always----"a single drawing, no matter how popular, does not override all other established canon portrayals".

5. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

I really hope they go with the Toy accurate heads like TFC did, I always hated how they looked in the cartoon, they looked like a bunch of doofeses, If they don't/there aren't any upgrade heads, then I'm out cold on this set.

6. LazyAza

LazyAza Ehhhhh

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I hope this set can scramble because its the only combiner where literally all four limbs can have near identical engineering, so theirs no reason at all really they shouldn't be able to have all of them form decent arms and legs.

Also wondering if the hips and thighs will be fake again so that more of Silver can be dedicated just to bulking out the torso. And doing that would also mean way way less bot mass needing to hide in jet mode so that concord might actually get to look decently aerodynamic if they do.

Also man, the absolute fire and brimstone that will rain from the sky if he isn't a concord. haha Never thought I'd be so excited to see a new Superion but I've been waiting since Uranos to see one be done right.

7. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

I don't personally Mind if Superion doesn't scramble, mainly because the Arialbots just all kind of look the same as limbs, but I will probably be put off Bruticus if he can't.
    I don't mind the partsforming per say, but I don't want it to be like Devy where you just have GIANT ROBOT CROTCH hanging around with nothing to do with it, even if it was something really silly like turning into a turret.
    also I've managed to fudge Uranos into a scramble mode :lol 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    Looking at Constructor feedback the overwhelming feeling was the need for cartoon heads. Depends if TW listen.

9. Hellmutt

Hellmutt Well-Known Member

Amen to that, the cartoon stuff sucks.

10. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Ignoring heads----you don't like Superion's cartoon arm-cannon? The toy has the dinkiest gun of any combiner.

11. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

The heads are the only thing that would bug me, everything else they can do whatever, I think the best thing to do is give alternate heads, or if someone makes an upgrade kit so every can be happy.

12. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

This is going to be a tough set to make G1 accurate. Silverbolt's G1 alt mode makes scaling with the others a little tough if they want to remain close to accurate. The G1 aerialbots definitely suffered from scaling issues.

13. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land"

News Credits:
    Aproximately 3 of the Takara MP's that have been released so far actually scale in alt. mode, so I seriousely doubt that it will be a concern for toyworld.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Oh please let this project come true, I am saving up to get their version of Devy would love to see their versions of MM, Brut, and Superion

15. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    That's really easy to get around, just ignore vehicle mode scaling just like Takara do. it's all about the robot height baby!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Hellmutt

Hellmutt Well-Known Member

Nah, it's about combiner proportions.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    That's easily sorted with (those with a weak stomach stop reading now, you've been warned!)

*sharp intake of breath*

partsforming
    combiner centric pieces.

• Like Like x 4
  18. calubin175

calubin175 Well-Known Member

I personally like Superion because they are all planes and share the same colour scheme.

It is really difficult to get all four of the main scramble combiners in the same third party line. Most combiner companies have just made Devastator as a minimum and then maybe just one of the scramble four and that's it.

19. Toolala

Toolala Breast Master

It still baffles me that TFC hasn't done a Bruticus yet, not that i'd buy it because TFC is quite meh, but still.

20. RIDRuination

RIDRuination Well-Known Member

I can't for the life of me remember an arm cannon, got a link?