ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    I'm getting the metallic version and KEEPING my old version, and selling the FT Aerialbots I have. Zeta did a WAY better job with these bot modes than their Bruticus'... they're not perfect, but they're definitely good enough, especially with the new decos. (I'm thinking I'll use my old Kronos limbs on the new Superitron torso and extremities, but display the Superitron 'bots individually)

• Like Like x 3
  2. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

dude that is a slippery slope you are stepping on. i am shocked that you are actually moving a bot.

3. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah but everybody who was ever a college freshman knows that slippery slope is always a fallacy so I should be fine, right? :D 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

People weren't kidding, these boys are huge in alt-mode!
    PicsArt_02-27-02.12.38.jpg PicsArt_02-27-02.14.24.jpg PicsArt_02-27-02.37.39.jpg PicsArt_02-27-02.41.49.jpg PicsArt_02-27-02.15.30.jpg
    PicsArt_02-27-04.08.09.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 13
  5. AliasAngelAlias

AliasAngelAlias Well-Known Member

Wow these photos are soooo cool! Thank you for sharing :D  Love that diorama!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Thanks, that means a lot! I really fought with this one due to the sheer size of these fellas!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreed. It's just such a shame that Fireflight crashed and exploded half a second after this picture was taken :lol 

• Like Like x 3
  8. FiveThousand

FiveThousand Well-Known Member

Fancy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Nailed it!

10. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    I'm guessing you have no MP seekers, imagine 11 of those all lined up.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Sheesh, that would be quite a sight! my shelves are already creaking from this set!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Has anyone done an actual review or side by side of the original set vs the metallic? I'm on the fence about swapping out from the first version to the metallic but there hasn't been much direct comparison that I've noticed. The Sun of the Empire video is helpful but not totally what I'm looking for...

• Like Like x 1
  13. octobotimus

octobotimus Plastic Criminal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Channel under the name of “sun of the empire” has done a review of all 5 bots next to the original set. Superion / Aerialbots - YouTube

14. Decepticon13

Ebay:
    I feel like I already mentioned them, lol...

• Like Like x 1
  15. octobotimus

octobotimus Plastic Criminal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lol. Well that’s the only one :rolleyes: 

16. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Out of curiosity, why? I checked out his videos and thought they did a great job of showcasing the differences.

17. Decepticon13

Ebay:
    Just looking for more in hand opinions as compared to his straight side by side video.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

Collecting figures is one of the few things I blow money on that I DONT feel is a waste of money. Eating at a restaurant with my family, nice, yummy, over with in 40 minutes, cost me $65, pooped into a toilet and flushed hours later. Spend more to get a nicer car, put more money into keeping it running well, then 5 to 10 years later it doesn't run anymore and sells for 5% of what I paid. Comfy couch for $900, kids spill things on it, cat pukes on it, was comfortable and nice for 4-8 years, then goes out to the side of the road to be replaced. Pets die, games get completed and then obsolete, college debt vs long-term reward can be a big gamble, concerts or going to the movies give a couple of hours of entertainment then just a memory, but almost every figure I buy can be sold for near what I paid or more later, and I get joy from seeing and handling them every day.

• Like Like x 4
  19. ArkhamSoldier

ArkhamSoldier Plastic Addict

Instagram:
    For me, collecting collectibles and eating is worth my money

• Like Like x 1
  20. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

Bruhhh WOOORDDDD, first time someone thinks pretty much exactly how I do when it comes to spending (though I havnt gotten to the dealing with kids and cars part yet hahaha) Being a younger lad, my cousins always get at me and complain to me saying "why do you keep spending money on toys ugh you could get games or something ffs" and Im just there remembering how much money they have spent on games, expensive clothes or eating/going out all the time, money that they will NEVER get back. They complain to me for spending MY money when they dont even know how to handle and invest the cash they have properly. Give them £100 pounds and within a week it will be gone, give me £100 and within a couple weeks I will still have those £100 plus a nice figure, I have spent 100s of pounds in the hobby but still have money available to me because I invest it to sell stuff, and pretty much ALL the figures I have I can sell for at LEAST what I got them for if it ever became necessary, but I have invested so well that my earnings have basically paid off for my collection (in other words its almost as if I had never spent money on it). It's ironic because what taught me how to invest is the MP and 3rd party market when I had to sell certain figures i didnt need anymore (either because they did not fit in my collection, were getting replaced or was a double), learning how things can go up and down in value depending on various factors, how certain figures are guaranteed to hold or increase in value while others are doomed to just go down. If it were not for this hobby I may not have learnt the very basic principals of what it takes to invest in bigger and more complicated markets.

Sorry for the long rant hahah but it frustrates me when ppl judge some of us for Buying stuff we like when they themselves spend money on less worthwhile things. I have always said that collecting figures to display them is like buying paintings. You buy them, hang them up on a wall and admire the work that went into producing that piece, the only difference with figures is that its 3 dimensional. The same people that condescendingly tell me " whats the point of having 'toys' if your just gonna have them standing there?" probably have a painting hung in their house or some type of ornament sitting around.

• Like Like x 3