ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. inuborg009

inuborg009 Well-Known Member

Mannnn I’m trying to be patient but it’s getting more and more difficult.

2. whitewolfe313

whitewolfe313 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought TCP was getting Silver Arrow today? I received email about him being in stock in 3 days?

3. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    During the website upgrade last weekend, it sent announcements to a bunch of preorders that were being transitioned to a new format. People with FT Berserk and Outrider preordered mentioned getting a similar email, and those clearly aren't arriving this week. :)  I think TCP made a clarification here or on Facebook.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I missed out on the chance to get this combiner sadly. First 3 team member figures are sold out everywhere.

I was honestly going to wait for a gift set but then I remembered Zeta saying they were never going to go the gift set route on any of their combiners. By then it was too late.

Bummer. Oh well...

5. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

ShowZstore has all 5 available now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. I also got that email and I contacted them the other day to ask them to ship some items from my stash alongside Silver Arrow and there has been no response. Not sure what issue they're having getting the figure in. I've been pretty patient but at this point other places are getting their second shipment in, so it really makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

• Like Like x 2
  7. isntthatprime

isntthatprime The 14th Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    think toydojo has all 5 now

8. isntthatprime

isntthatprime The 14th Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ditto. I just dont feel like canceling and all that. plus if I did, my luck would be everyone would sell out and TCP has been pretty good to me also.

9. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Thanks. totally forgot about Toydojo. I'll check them out. :thumb 

10. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ocean freight. It takes forever, takes longer in port, and does not have a traditional tracking number to know when it's actually going to be delivered. That's literally all that's going on.

I'd have liked to have had my Superion completed weeks ago as well, but it is what it is and there's been plenty else to keep me busy so I guess I haven't been as bothered by the extended delay on this particular figure.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Obvian

Obvian Well-Known Member

Well, I ordered from Toy Dojo and cancelled my TCP preorder. It's an impatient move, but... It's been a stressful few weeks and this was going to be a little present to myself that was just getting pushed further and further back. Now finding out that the "your preorder will be ready in 3 days" was an error is just... sigh. If I'm just going to feel impatient I can at least do something about it. I know this wasn't TCP's intent, and I'm still happy to give them money for smaller items and things they get as they come out.

And I'm really thankful they're helping me fix Skydive's two right feet (I got two right toes, a left heel and a right heel. Oops, Zeta). The website update looks like it's a case of fresh hell on them.

I just hate pre-orders that little bit more, now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Excellent. That means they can ship my Skydive that I P.O.d at the same time as Slingshot(which shipped this morning).

13. VenomGTSR

VenomGTSR Well-Known Member

I’m not in a huge hurry for Silverbolt but I’ve got an order that has been ready to ship for nearly 3 weeks. Had I known it would be so long I’d have sent that out a while ago. Could have had all 4 limb bots displayed for a while before combining them. As it is now, I’ll get a limb bot and Silverbolt at the same time and therefore instant Superion.

14. Pessimus Prime

@edgecrusher Yeah I know all of that but it's still frustrating. There's slow and then there's SLOW. I can wait for stuff, but when it keeps getting pushed back, whatever the reason, it starts to get frustrating. They can't be the only ones to have done surface shipping but they got lapped by almost every one of their competitors. I'm going to wait it out but I don't blame people for getting antsy.

Anyway, TCP messaged me back and said they're waiting for final customs release, which is what I expected. So it should be soon-ish.

15. GrimSwipe

GrimSwipe Shock Trooper

Same. Longtime TCP customer, and will continue to be, but when ToyDojo is getting their second shipment in, while TCP is still waiting for numero uno, my childlike patience has its limits.

16. DragonKnight71

DragonKnight71 Well-Known Member

I thought this was TCP's 2nd shipment of Silver Arrow, because previously it said "Dec 2018" for him (now it says Feb 2019), so they already got some in back in Dec.

17. GrimSwipe

GrimSwipe Shock Trooper

Not to my knowledge. I've had him on po since he was available.

18. Pessimus Prime

@DragonKnight71 No, TCP never had stock for Silver Arrow, the one waiting in customs is their first shipment. Toy Dojo got a shipment in December, before any other NA retailer I think, but they did it by air, which probably cost a metric shit-ton. Now they've gotten their second shipment in, and most everywhere else has received it now. I feel bad for TCP, it's got to be uncomfortable knowing you're the last one to get stock (though I suppose it does help them satisfy some late-comers), and the decision to do ocean freight was a reasonable one. Just a run of bad luck it seems for it to have taken so long as it did.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Arsenal

Arsenal Cold constructed

I'm one of those few that missed the initial preorder at TCP, so I went BBTS & had Silverbolt long before Slingshot or Skydive. If I hadn't missed it I'd have stayed at TCP for Silverbolt though & been happy. They've been the best company to go through for me & genuinely care about the customers, that kind of service is rare now a days. In any case I think they'll catch a lot of those that were on the fence about Superion, just nuts how quick he's selling out. Wondering if Zeta may rethink doing a second run or a G2 color option.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DragonKnight71

DragonKnight71 Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm mistaken then, wow, so TFS even got theirs in before TCP, that's unusual (I thought this was their 2nd and TFS's 1st).