ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it's 2:30am for me and I'm going to bed, and my Silver Arrow is in Superion mode, but I'm going to say the screw holes on the back of his shoulders and the screw holes in his legs. Going by pics I found using google search. Someone else can verify. Night!

2. Agent 539

Agent 539 Blackrock Gas Attendant TFW2005 Supporter

Okay, so I’ve checked the battery connection and it’s a very snug fit. I’ve done some soldering in the past so understand the process and how the wires connect to the board. Pretty simple process. All the points are clean so I’m deciding if I want install something to make the eyes light up with the push of a button. The current effects on the other head are cool and all but I’m not emotionally tied to it.

3. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I believe these posts are about Silver Arrow- but Agabyss.com is saying they've been told by Zeta that at least Catapult will be shipped by the end of this month before CNY. Agabyss is getting theirs by air again I believe.

4. Arthimuz Prime

Arthimuz Prime Fat Minibot

Ebay:
    Is it safe to use taobao? I mean do they have a cutomer service an case it will not go well? Might try it. The next problem i have is the custom fee. Anyone in the Phils here who tried taobao?

5. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been using it for about 2 years now. It is safe. You communicate with the seller customer service through online chat app on your desktop. I'm not sure if they ship to the Philippines though. I didn't see that country mentioned on their rates page.
    upload_2019-1-20_18-0-3.png

You may have to use a middle agent like Superbuy. I would ask around on the Taobao thread and confirm if Taobao has a warehouse that ships to the Philippines and if not is it possible for a Taobao agent service like Superbuy to ship there.
    Buying Transformers on Taobao

• Like Like x 2
  6. Omega Riz

Omega Riz Well-Known Member

This is why I went with Gigapower for the Dinobots, I always thought Fans Toys were just a bit too small.

• Like Like x 2
  7. diecast17

diecast17 Well-Known Member

I recommend a US seller if you are in the US for Zeta stuff. Too many quality control issues from Zeta. At least if you buy from a US seller they will get you fixed up if you have a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    @minstral have you encountered any qc issues with your Zeta Silver Arrow that you received from Taobao?

9. malware5

malware5 Well-Known Member

This is quite a silly statement. Zeta's Silverbolt is clearly oversized whichever way you want to look at it regardless of FT dinos or not! For the most part in the cartoon he was clearly Prime's height or a smidge shorter and given Zeta's bot is clearly taller than MP-10 & 44, he's the one who's clearly out of scale. The scale of the dinos in the toon varied anywhere from FT's to Giga's for the most part so as far as I'm concerned I'm good with what FT has done particularly when you consider how accurate how accurate their bots are to the scale chart!

But like I said earlier about Zeta's bot, I'm still baffled about why they made him so big since all he does is compress into Superion's torso, unseen as well!? I mean if he was smaller he would he have certainly helped their cause a bit more.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    As nice as the GP dinos may be (I'm even considering picking up 1 for the first time, Gutter) , some of their bot mode head sculpts aren't even accurate.

11. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    Nothing major but I haven't transformed it yet. In robot mode the right shoulder top won't stuff flush and there's always a gap. Not worth chasing as in other shots (promo) it seems quite common. The left shoulder is perfect

20190114_223301.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Decepticon13

Ebay:
    I've seen many posts about this on Facebook and I think here. Mine is same way. So was the one Bobby Skullface reviewed. Seems to be common.

13. tabtiurf

tabtiurf Chimeracon

Don't listen to this guy, Zeta! You keep making these guys just as huge as you please! Huger, even!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anybody figured out a repair yet? Usually someone finds one pretty quick. I haven't gotten a chance to try cuz I'm still waiting on mine.

15. JBrock

JBrock Well-Known Member

Well it’s official, I’ve taken the Zeta plunge. Just ordered the whole Bruticus and Silverbolt from ToyDojo. I guess I need to buy an airbrush kit to paint it now as well.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Decepticon13

Ebay:
    Not that I've seen. I'd bet it'll be an easy fix but
    I haven't looked closely at mine yet.

17. TCJJ

TCJJ 123% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    If I had Silverbolt and a funky shoulder pad, I'd figure out a fix myself... but I don't so I can't. Oh well. I'm sure it's pretty simple, so someone will have it figured out soon enough.
    I'd recommend a local seller just in case (although there are plenty of Chinese sellers with good customer support anyway, such as ShowZ), but there haven't been that many QC issues with Zeta. They haven't been perfect but there aren't any widespread QC issues that I can think of, so that's a bonus. Unlike Unique Toys' combiners, that's for sure...

18. Arthimuz Prime

Arthimuz Prime Fat Minibot

Ebay:
    thanks @ChromeMagnus for the info.

we do have local sellers here in the Phils but i'm looking actually for some previous bots that our sellers might don't have anymore, like the mp monsterbots.

19. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    I haven't had a close look either My theory though is either the tab is too thick, the slot is too small or the hinge is too thick in parts and preventing a complete closure.

Shaving the slot seems to be the most unobtrusive way to explore first. I only say this as I haven't transformed mine so don't know which of these parts are exposed in alt mode

• Like Like x 1
  20. Omega Riz

Omega Riz Well-Known Member

This is true, however the same could be said for the other aerial bots for Zeta, (not to mention their Bruiticus!..) so I wouldn’t be missing out on awesome figures from both companies over a few details if I was you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2019