ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. CowboyFromHell

CowboyFromHell Use my third party

I bet not one FT bots is out before Zeta finishes. FT is too busy with re-issues, other single bots, and probably will reveal+release more headmasters before releasing their backlog of teased figs.

• Like Like x 3
  2. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    Why on Earth would it take Zeta nine months to a year to release the last three Aerialbots when Silver Arrow is nearly done and the last two are likely to use a lot of the engineering that went into the first two? In just one year Zeta already released seven figures (not counting all the TW stuff they reissued), that's not particularly slow. Or maybe you just thought Zeta's that slow because of the gap between the first two Aerialbots and Silver Arrow, and you forgot they released the rest of their Bruticus in that time?

My guess is that Silver Arrow will release by the end of this year. If TFSource says January, that's only because they're going to go with the cheap shipping and be a month behind like they already are with Zeta's Onslaught. The last two will probably come after Chinese New Year and will probably be released close together, either one in February and one in March or both in March.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that Zeta finishes their Superion before FT gets even one of the Aerialbots. You have better odds of winning that Mega Millions jackpot than FT getting three Aerialbots out before Zeta finishes.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Does anyone remember how long from colored testshots of Fireflight and Air Raid it took Zeta to release the first two,I am trying to get an estimate of when Skydive and Slingshot might show up.

4. trey carter

trey carter The hash slinging slasher

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only time will tell:throw 

5. trey carter

trey carter The hash slinging slasher

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey you :throw Shut up!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

ZetaToys Kronos (Superion/Aerialbots)
    In this picture you can see Silverbolt legs folded on the combiner's back. Silverbolt's transformation into the torso is likely the same as their Onslaught, it folds into a block that is plugged in the combiner's waist and chest part.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aaronstampler

Aaronstampler Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I expect Zeta to release one Aerialbot per month so if Silverbolt makes it in January the whole set should be done by March/April. Unless I'm mistaken they really have nothing else in the hopper so they've got no reason to delay. The sooner they finish their Aerialbots the sooner they can start some other combiner set like maybe Predacons? Besides, it's in their best interest to beat FT to market for these guys. I'm still hopeful that they'll include the toon heads for Air Raid and Fireflight with the Silverbolt.

8. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    So what happened to them all being out by end of 2018? Unless US stores have just paid shipping and now it's the long sea haul wait till January when they receive him :p 

You've changed your tune. FT were gonna release 16 Aerialbots before Zeta had released Onslaught previously.

Also why is interchangeability a waste? Its a cool concept that adds a little variety:

Studioox_combiners_whatif_zpse945f338.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Plus it means we can maybe get a repaint of Whirlblade into this guy:

[​IMG]
    :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rodimus Mike

Ebay:
    To clarify I was mostly talking about myself when I implied its a waste,not anybody else,you'll are free to cross combine any figures you'll want,but for me I just don't like the idea of putting Brawl or Vortex on my Superion combiner as that seems pointless in my case,so if you want to do that more power to you.That is all.

Now with that link Lex79 posted that leads to another question that if the legs fold up to the chest then what's with his thighs forming the combined mode,or are those just accessories that snap on or tab in to form his upper legs in combine mode?.Either way its fine I was just wondering.

11. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    I've not seen any link but I imagine they'll fold up his back like Onslaught. It all looks incredibly similar to Zeta Bruticus from an engineering stand point. Plenty of videos and pics to see just how that happens as it's been out for over a month now.

For all those who have had their heads buried in the sand since mid 2016 all the torso bot provides in combined mode is the shoulder connectors and upper torso. The rest (head, chest plate, abs, waist, thighs and knees) are a separate piece. It's caused much teeth gnashing with the anti partsforming crowd.....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

Superion's waist, thighs, knees and chest are not formed by the aerialbots but are a separate piece. Like TigerBlade said, search for videos of Bruticus to see how it works.

13. Rodimus Mike

Ebay:
    Now thanks for the clarification and as for him partsforming that is such a minor nitpick it doesn't even matter to me.

14. Dickyscrubbs

Dickyscrubbs Well-Known Member

Ritalin

15. mtl79

mtl79 Well-Known Member

So wait, is this the 3rd release or did they release all 4 limbs already? I only have Air Raid and FireFlight so far, did I miss the Slingshot and Skydive release lol?

16. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    Nope. Silverbolt is third.

• Like Like x 1
  17. PostwarOcean

PostwarOcean Newb

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:

This sounds like the most likely scenario for this set. I think your timeline for this release is going to be pretty spot on.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MOTOGPFAN46

MOTOGPFAN46 Well-Known Member

6E8C33D6-3617-49EE-B8F3-29FCCE3653C9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Luck

Twitter:
    YouTube:
  20. Glyder

Glyder Well-Known Member

That's Badcube's Sentinel Blaze.