ZetaToys Armageddon/Bruticon (Combaticons/Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by teron, May 2, 2016.

1. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Zeta Bruticus is #1 on the list for any survivalists. Get your priorities together, man.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Unless something has changed recently then the simple answer is you can't. Zeta only work via retailers and not individuals.

• Like Like x 4
  3. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    That's correct. I've messaged Zeta before via email and they said to go to my retailer

• Like Like x 1
  4. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Ditto. Happened with me when Blast Offs thrusters were missing from my set. It took 2 months for Chosen Prime to receive the parts from Zeta Toys.

5. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Which version are you targeting? I have the full set of the first releases and am considering selling them on. I've decided I don't need a Bruticus in my collection right now, lol.

6. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ [email protected]

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I dunno man... I'm not sure any retailer has an obligation to replace parts if a customer has decided to take it upon themselves to modify figures. I mean.. It's like if I bought a cell phone and the speaker wasn't working so I cracked it open to try to fix it, broke something and then asking Samsung or whatever for a replacement part.

I guess stuff like that usually has a label or seal saying u void the warranty if u open it.

Don't mean to be critical.. Just saying.. Even if u are a customizer who knows what he's doing, Im not sure if retailers are obligated to provide replacement parts where a collector has tried to self modify first.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

I didn't say they should be obligated. I'm saying they take whatever way out they can rather than helping a customer. Again, not the first time i had an issue with the customer service at TFSource, and there are plenty of other places to shop. There was no label saying anything about voiding warranty either. This isn't a cell phone and this was not at all like taking a cell phone apart and breaking it, then asking for a refund. Not even close. I didn't break anything and this is a piece of plastic that probably costs $10 or less to replace, not a $300 cell phone. Not to mention Zeta would probably send them the part for free. Either way- decent customer service is all I hoped for.

Here's another example directly within this one. I told them I don't complain about little flaws or the occasional damaged box, and have fixed several figure issues I got from them to save them time, trouble, and money, so to go with the thousands of dollars I have spent through them I feel I have been a good customer, making this pretty disappointing. I even ignored a nearly 3 inch puncture in the box of this expensive collectible figure set that was shipped only in a thin shipper box because I know they didn't do it, at least not intentionally. I sent a pic of the box rip too and was his reply to that:
    "Because of the large size the visibility in damage is the same percentage of the damage as that of a smaller box however do to the large size it is more visible than it. Because of the total surface areas the percentage is larger that it may be damaged."

So they also decide what percent of box damage the customer is okay with. But hey, think what you want. I'm just saying I won't shop from them again.

Last year I bought a $100 Storm Collectible Cammy figure from BBTS. Told them an arm comes off too easily, making it frustrating to handle, and I have tried using future floor polish and taking it apart to fix the issue with no luck. They apologized for the issue, thanked me for trying to fix it before contacting them, sent me a free return label, and shipped me a brand new one as soon as I sent it back without even waiting to get the first one back.
    There is great customer service, and then there are cheap bullshitters.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  8. Zawicki

Zawicki Wanna bewitch you in the moonlight

News Credits:
    Welp due to a bizarre set of circumstances my Bruticus fell over and the connector for Whirlblade snapped. Guess I'll need to buy a new Whirlblade.

9. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Out here making whatever whenever

Blitzkrieg was on sale.
    20200404_142741.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  10. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Decepticon Lover

11. RondoCalrissian

RondoCalrissian Well-Known Member

I finally got my Zeta Armageddon set from Baba after an almost 4 month delay. I was impressed by him when I put him into Gestalt mode initially but when I broke him down to individual bots to apply faction stickers I started to get less and less impressed. I found out that the hip on Swindle's side completely sheared off, Vortex's backpack arms are broken, and other small but important plastic parts are damaged. What I also noticed that some of the bots have heavy scuffing on it after putting them into individual bots, especially Onslaught. I think there's not a lot of clearance between the limbs where the plastic starts to just rub against one another. Has anyone else have these problems? I can always replace the broken pieces but the scuffing is going to be an ongoing problem.

12. ultraman zoffy

G1 update with a snazzy toony tab on chest plate for the Zeta torso.
    20200406_163508.jpg 20200405_211238.jpg 20200405_204944.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Did you print that toon chestplate yourself? If so are you interested in selling another copy?

14. ultraman zoffy

Broodlord off ebay for cheap.
    20200410_081020.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. fury413

fury413 Well-Known Member

16. ultraman zoffy

It was a one off private US seller auction for a used Broodlord, so the listing is gone now.

17. Olfio

Olfio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thanks to DaimChoc reports from his Facebook page:
    Metallic Bruticon. Screenshot_20200420_205129_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. 4249david

4249david Click my avatar, you won't regret it...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I'll be damned... Zeta are looking to out Toyworld Toyworld!

• Like Like x 2
  19. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  20. ultraman zoffy

If only they sold that Bruticon torso separately so folks can update their first release toy colored Blitzkriegs. =/

• Like Like x 3