ZetaToys Armageddon/Bruticon (Combaticons/Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by teron, May 2, 2016.

1. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Top notch. Adding motors now?! Brilliant.

• Like Like x 2
  2. fury413

fury413 Well-Known Member

Don't forget to put the rubber pads on the bottom of the feet. It really helps with stability.

ZetaToys Armageddon/Bruticon (Combaticons/Bruticus)

• Like Like x 2
  3. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I really like the pic where the cat statue is staring right at Bruticon! It's as if the cat's expression is saying "WTF is that??!" LOFL!!:eek: :D 

• Like Like x 1
  4. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

That looks really cool. Anxious to get one for myself.

Jason

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

But did you notice the pterodactyl swooping in to make a meal of the cat?

Thank you for the reminder. I had him on carpet so he wasnt sliding. Just a little minor rocking. Once I had him balanced he was sturdy without worry he would fall. Seeing him again this morning a 9 year old inside me is like YES! It's like it is Christmas morning still.

• Like Like x 2
  6. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    Congratulations! It really is a good set. I think most people's experience are that Bruticon is very stable, more so than Armageddon. It's strange to hear your version is wobbly. You have Contstructor, so I guess you're aware of the sliding hips to center the gravity? My Burticon is a vast improvement from the Armageddon I sold.

7. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

I do know about the hips moving on both. The "wobble" isnt bad and no worse than Constructor. I should have clarified, I suppose. My Bruticon balances and stands just fine. He just takes some careful balancing as his weight wants to shift unless posed just right to line up the center of gravity. I think it is partially because of the back cannons.

Again, he stands up just fine. I was just hoping for ratcheted ankles. It would put my mind at ease a little more. I'm paranoid and dont leave my combiners standing. But I have cats so....its justified lol. Nothing is sacred to them. They screw with everything.

My boys...they grow up so fast....
    20200120_182736.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  8. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Nice!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

:rock 

Soon, my friend, you shall rejoice in the glory of silver thigh panels for Constructor, and all the world shall envy you! Well...maybe just the Constructor thread. Oh, well.

10. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Dude I’m so excited to get some custom painted thigh pieces from you. I am glad I did not attempt the project because I know for sure I would have fallen way short in comparison to what you can do. LOFL!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

It isnt really all that hard. I'm sure you could learn to do it. I'm self taught. The biggest thing is it takes a lot of time and patience...that and a good airbrush.

• Like Like x 1
  12. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    All good then. The Armageddon I would definitely not leave standing alone..........even though I don't have cats :D 

13. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Do any of the KFC mp hands fit the limb bots and onslaught?

14. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

Nice man ! I am in the exact same position hahaha, I have the KO Bruticus, KO Superion, and CW Devy, but I have pretty much swayed myself into getting all the zeta versions of these guys, especially the KO OS superion... yikes that thing looks bad next to all the other MPs. Ironically there was a time when I was totally happy with that superion ... but now that I can afford getting Zeta's and it looks so good I just couldnt resist. The only thing thats gonna bug me is that the Zeta's are gonna make my citybots look smaller hahah, I liked that the 18" combiners made the citybots look bigger in proportion as there are a couple of heads taller than them adding to the idea that they are the biggest of the bots, but now my city bots will only be slightly taller than the combiners

• Like Like x 3
  15. GrimlockPrimeG1

GrimlockPrimeG1 New Member

Anyone else that got the box set have issues with the take off? Mine had some light scratches all over and some parts of the plastic seemed to be a different texture.
    [​IMG]

16. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I'm in the process of buying all the Armageddon bots. I bought Blast Off and Vortex from a board member last week. I just got my state tax refund and putting that towards their Onslaught and Swindle. That will just leave Brawl for me to get.

17. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

I love the Bruticon set I got a few days ago but it came with the ankle joint for the combined form that attaches to Swindle installed backwards so it tilts the wrong way. I informed TFSource (where I bought it from) that I tried taking it apart to get to the joint but couldn't remove the joint without making a small cut in the plastic so I'd need a replacement. Rob there told me that because I attempted a repair myself they won't help me, but they might be able to get a replacement foot from Zeta if I will pay for it...

A few years ago this Rob guy was a douche about an issue with a Planet X Vulcan figure I bought too. After being short with me in communications he fixed it, but looked like he just shaved down some of the plastic to make a part fit.

I'll never buy from TFSource again, but I need to know how to contact Zeta myself for a replacement right combiner foot. Anyone know how to do that?

18. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    just a reminder since I'm still curious

19. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Definitely thinking about getting this guy, but gonna wait til all this virus stuff dies down. Just can't make large purchases for toys with all this uncertainty for now.

• Like Like x 1
  20. FightingRooster

FightingRooster Well-Known Member

I am selling my Zeta Toys Bruticon for $310 plus shipping if anyone is interested. Need to downsize.

• Like Like x 1