ZetaToys Armageddon/Bruticon (Combaticons/Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by teron, May 2, 2016.

1. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thank you @songrobin always sharing your creativity with the rest of the TF community. I am alway amazed at the stuff you come up with! :bowdown: :rock 

• Like Like x 2
  2. ThatOneReallyTallGuy

ThatOneReallyTallGuy Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I've never had this happen with a 3rd party product before, but I ordered the boxed set from ShowZStore on 11/11. I _finally_ got it in hand yesterday.

Upon transforming Blast Off, I realized they mistakingly put two of the same panel on the bottom. It doesn't sit flush. And it can't transform properly.

I'm not sure who to contact or where to go from here. It's incredibly frustrating

What do I do?!

Attached Files:

3. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Contact ShowZ first.

• Like Like x 1
  4. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    Send a photo to showz as well as a picture of the box that has the unique product serial number. I've always had to do that for any Zeta issues

5. songrobin

songrobin Pastor

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Just installed a motor into this guy! Feel free to check out the full video on my page.
    Have a happy new year everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 34
  6. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

I am going to be getting the Bruticon set here soon, and I was wondering about the upgraded knee joints. I like the pant suit from armegeddon better since it is blue, I like the toy look. If I got a Blitzkrieg figure, how hard would it be to switch the upgraded knee joint pieces between the two. I am assuming that the upgrade is internal in the knee joint, to me it looks the same on the outside.

Thanks Jason

7. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    If you're willing to swap Blitzkriegs and pants, I have an extra you can have... I'd prefer the Bruticon blitzkrieg deco and although I plan to keep the blue pants, the grey would be a nice option

• Like Like x 1
  8. blurr95

I will think about it, thank you. Do you know how feasible it would be to swap the upgrade parts between the 2. I haven't got Bruticon yet either, so still in the planning stages, maybe in the next week or 2.

Jason

9. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    No idea, I've never taken the mechanisms apart... but I'm willing to send you my extra bruticus pants for you to experiment on. I care mainly about the individual onslaught

10. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

Well, I bit the hook. Been fighting it for months and decided to hit the button. I'm the owner of a brand new and shiny Zeta Bruticus!

Now just a wait for him to arrive. Guessing it will be Monday or Tuesday to get here.

• Like Like x 3
  11. blurr95

Cool, who did you buy it from? I am looking to buy one maybe next week.

Jason

12. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

The Chosen Prime. I buy pretty much exclusively from TCP now. Set was $379. It is for sale on ShowZStore for $329 with free shipping. I've used ShowZStore for a couple figures I had trouble finding. Dirty Yellow Constructor was one of em. ShowZ has fantastic service too. Problem is the shipping time. Takes upwards of 3 weeks to reach me here in the States, which is why I go to TCP. That wait kills me. I'm too impatient.

I pay more at TCP maybe, but service is fantastic. They're always quick to answer emails and once discounted shipping for me. On two orders I paid shipping, and one was a pre-order that came in earlier than I expected. TCP combined them in one box and refunded a portion of shipping. They also ship super fast. Usually same day you order. Not only that, they're in AZ and I live in FL but I can get orders delivered sometimes in only two days using Priority USPS mail. Always 3 days if not 2.

13. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Congrats dude! Enjoy him and yea I agree the fast shipping sure is tempting, but I’m a cheapskate so I keep Showz as my source for all my TFs. LOFL! :rolleyes: :D 

14. blurr95

Yea, Show-Z is where i'm buying from. I am happy to pay less and wait more, works for me. He's an awesome looking bot for sure.

Thanks Jason

• Like Like x 1
  15. blurr95

Hey, sorry I skipped this, but i sent you a message about it.

Thanks Jason

16. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

SWEET. FedEx is saying Bruticon tomorrow! :rock :rock 

I wasnt expecting him till next week. Awesome. Too bad I have to work tomorrow. Going to be a long 8 hours waiting to get home.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

Sweet! Bruticon arrived. Now just have to wait 2.5 hours to get off work. Damnit! :banghead: 

Dont mind the armless dolly. I'm not a psycho that tortures toys. That is my cat's toy that my dog likes to steal and chew on.

image_81916226_19700119_014249.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  18. blurr95

Sweet!! Looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Jason

19. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I’m going to report you to the dolly abuse association! Bwahaaahaha!!!:D :eek: :rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arycon

Arycon Well-Known Member

So...had him for a few hours now. Transformed from bots to alt mode without instructions. No prob. Combined mode I had to use the instructions. The transformation of Onslaught was too much to figure out.

My thoughts. I really like him. I still favor my Constructor but Bruticon is also amazing. I do have some nitpicks, but they're minor. Tabbing some panels is a pain. Oddly, tank tracks were a non-issue and I installed mine quickly without much headache.

My biggest issue is balance. He is a bit wobbly. It is t terrible, but you just have to pose him carefully and just his center of gravity. The mass of Onslaught and those cannons really adds weight to the back. His ankles are tight, but I wish they were ratcheted like the shoulder joints so there was more stability at the ankles. No other problems though.

My overall impression is this is a fantastic combiner. Very happy I finally got him. He is chunky, just like Constructor, but that is just the style of the design team coming through. I wouldnt be happy with this set displayed in bot mode. There is too much going on regarding panels here and there tabbed to the outside of the body. However, mine will be displayed in combined mode so it is perfect for my collection.

20200119_004953.jpg 20200119_005300.jpg 20200119_005413.jpg 20200119_005448.jpg

• Like Like x 17