ZetaToys Armageddon/Bruticon (Combaticons/Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by teron, May 2, 2016.

1. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    gonna be another expensive year

2. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    Since I already have the war but Ron said, I don't feel a particular need to re-up on Masterpiece Combaticons, but I am interested in seeing what they will come up with. I personally would be more interested in a Superion though

3. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Honestly, if they were, I think it would make more sense to just go with Superion then. It's not like they're is a great "MP" styled version out yet, Hasbro's CW being, debatable, the best one out there. You've got Warbo's completed set on the market, followed by that Chinese KO only a "Fierce Attack" away from completion and now an oversized version of that same set months away. It would make more sense to go after Superion, with little current competition, and then revisit Bruticus a combiner or two/three down the road.

4. Felixman

Felixman Well-Known Member

I don't have a big, grand MPish combiner of Superion or Bruticus... neither Uranos or Warbotron scratched my itch. The Toyworld Devestator is a handsome devil and if the final reviews of him are solid, I may just be replacing my Hercules (No teasing him, he broke new ground and has served many a collector well!).

I'm definitely in the "more interested in Superion camp", though, Decepticons have several excellent combiners complete or in the works... the Autobots could use their premier five-bot Warrior to hold the line until someone gets off their ass and gives us that MP Omega Supreme we all want but are terrified to pay for.

5. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Jesus. I would take a re-issue/slight retool (update) of the old, grand, YOTS Omega Supreme!

6. Felixman

Felixman Well-Known Member

I'm a G1 blasphemer... Omega's alt mode was never very practical, since he launched his arms across space without the rest of himself. I would be really, REALLY cool with a combination of his G1 general look and his Animated designs ability to become an Ark-like spacecraft, especially if it came with a big but simple stand so you could have it hovering ominously over smaller, fleeing vehicles modes. :) 

7. Deltacepticon

Deltacepticon Well-Known Member

Ehhh... that thing looks kinda ghetto though.

I wouldn't mind laying down 500-600 bucks for a proper, 2 foot tall MP Omega. It's worth it for the Autobots' "last line of defense."

8. teron

teron Well-Known Member

To me, i would just be happy with a full release of bruticus..so far, we only have warbotron..

Fp brut, mbc brut, pe brut, tdw brut, all these are addons..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    Yes... and it makes me happy.

10. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

I'm just saying, I would buy that, much less a totally new mould of him (hopefully with some Animated inspiration cause that design was too cool not to be made).

11. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the character, but I personally don't have any interest in an Omega Supreme MP. When figures start to go beyond a certain size point,I become less and less inclined to buy them. They're expensive, and difficult to display. This is also why I would never be interested in a full body MP Unicron.

I make an exception for combiners, because they can be disassembled. I will be displaying my Constructor in individual bot modes most of the time.

12. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero

Ebay:
    Is that Springer I spy on Bruticus leg!?!

13. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Dissapointed Toyworld! Where's my Scorponok to go with Infinitor ?!

14. Deltacepticon

Deltacepticon Well-Known Member

An MP Unicron would probably require a very large... blimp hangar to display it?

15. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Lol at the translation. Could it be any more vague? Only thing that could have topped it would be a silhouette.

If it's two characters in the image that haven't been released I'd say Springer is a good shot at one, Arcee the other? Kup is there too although technically they've all been released in that pic so that hint doesn't really mean much.

If it's two characters that aren't in the pic. Well. Just take a wild stab in the dark. Scrounge? Skids? No? Runabout and Runamuck.

16. GeeWunder

GeeWunder Well-Known Member

If we can get MP-scaled G1 Bruticus, Superion, Defensor, and Menasor over the next 2 years to go with Devastator I'd be happy as a pig in slop.

17. Adamosaurus Rex

Adamosaurus Rex Well-Known Member

Yep. What that guy above just said about being too big to display etc, but the complete opposite. MP scale, just say f*ck it, make them, let us worry about how to display them.

18. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Well-Known Member

I think I'm in for TransforMission's MP Stunticons, and Generation Toy's Constructicons. If this turns out nicely, I'll want this to complete my favorite combiners. Otherwise, I'm leaning towards Warbotrons.

• Like Like x 1
  19. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    I'll hold on to my Warbotron set until we get some prototype pictures. I'm going in with the TW Devastator set but i'd prefer to see their design first. This is interesting though.

20. Starganderfish

Starganderfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Toyworld seems to have had more success with Combiners than with doing general MP figures. Plus that's already a pretty crowded market. Their Devy and the TfM IDW Menasor are the only really MP scale combiner's out there. Hopefully they'll stick with what they know?

Hoping for an MP scale Autobot combiner to face off against their Devy.