Zeta ZV01 Pioneer vs BMB LS-07 Armour Wasp bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by koko93s, Apr 25, 2020.

1. koko93s

koko93s New Member

Hi!

Which one? For a collector who plays with his toys. I'm leaning towards the ZV01. Make up or change my mind.

2. Mercutio

Mercutio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are TE's and Transcraft's Bees not among your choices? They both look better than Zeta or BMB to me.

3. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    Aren't all of them bigger than MPM-3?

4. Tetiobot

Tetiobot Well-Known Member

If you like to transform them forget pioneer. He is like old fanstoys, tight tolerances, strange alignments.
    I've both, unfortunately bmb in comparison seems a cheap toy for children (and actually it is cheap) but there is no game in movie accuracy

5. Hawkwave

Hawkwave Well-Known Member

If you mean you like to pose your toys than the Zeta ia great. If you mean to transform, I do not think any of the current Bees really pull of a fun transformation. The Zeta is a nightmare. Never transforming mine.

Least the BMB is cheap. But it wont look good next to TW prime. If your getting one of the upscaled KO Studio Series Primes it might look ok.

6. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have and love the bmb version. from what i've seen size is a major factor here. the reason i didn't get zeta is that he's the same size but not nearly as good looking as the 3A Bumblebee (which costs more and doesn't transform). I have the 3A and love him but he's too big to go with mpm or even the old slightly larger HA and OSKO I have a bunch of.

BMB is a little big for MPM, but probably acceptable.

So I'd take a serious look at the size aspect. It may be a big deal. Also if you are into Zeta's size, figure out how much more 3A's Bumblebee is. He's incredible.

I have a feeling transcraft's TC-02 may end up one of the very most desirable when the dust clears (obviously he's not available yet and we haven't seen the quality of his paint aps yet). He looks very promising and appears to be scaled well for MPM.