I'm finally finished with my MP scale Brutiucs project. I bought the kit from Ramsessiden close to 1 year ago. Then I went back to revisit the G1 cartoon image and decided to repaint Brawl and Swindel along with some parts closer to G1. I restarted the project 4 weeks back from applying paint apps to sanding some parts down a little more for an easier fit. Today, I am done, or at least I think I am, LOL!! I think he turned out awesome. The upgrade kit from Ramsessiden is second to none. I also mentioned to him that it would be an awesome idea if he would make the 3 failsafe buttons like in the cartoon. He did me a solid and included it my kit. I think it's the best out there and really works for the combination of Zeta and UT Combaticons. Here are some pics with UT Bruticus and Toy World Devastator. Thanks for checking it out, and thanks Ramsessiden for everything you have done and for providing great advise and input on this project!!! If you all get a chance, pick up a kit. You'll love it!!