Zeta Toys ZV-02 Core Star / 1Studio Cell (G1 Unicron)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by foxracing, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Zherneboh

Zherneboh BRAVE BOMBER

Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Mine was too, though Yanwen is the carrier not China Post. I would recommend looking on aftership or one of those sites. If it helps my last mile number was for DHL but it's maybe different if you're in the States?

2. Megatronus27

Megatronus27 Well-Known Member

The original release needed a little modification
    too. With a bit of trimming and sanding, they should fit nice and flush.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SlenderSphere

SlenderSphere local cryptid

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Went through Yanwen as well. The tracking ShowZ gave me through 17track was pretty up-to-date for most of the journey. It took a bit for things to update after the package got to the US, but to my surprise, it was because it was close enough to get to me the next day!

Great, thank you! Should I file down the tabs themselves, or the slots they're supposed to go in?

• Like Like x 1
  4. RZ500

RZ500 Overload enthusiast

I took about half a millimeter off the tabs inside the slots, and that allowed them to slot in perfectly. I can upload a pic tomorrow if that's too vague.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

I have zero intention of doing this but am interested to see

• Like Like x 1
  6. Megatronus27

Megatronus27 Well-Known Member

I filed the tabs. Decide what works for you tho.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SlenderSphere

SlenderSphere local cryptid

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    "Proceed... on your way to oblivion."

C770F2ED-D4FA-440C-BAA8-5C6DB5992AE3.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  8. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just got mine today and it's blown away my expectations. I am beyond thrilled! If you're on the fence I'd say go for it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So...it's been days since it "shipped" and Yanwen still has no record of the item, at all. None of the tracking sites do, except the USPS and all it says is "Label Created, Awaiting Shipment", which it'll say that until it's in the USPS's hands so I can't go by that. I know Show.Z says to wait a minimum of 45 days before asking them to do a trace and I also know it's been a handful of days, so I'm not going to bother asking him right now. I just cannot imagine he's actually shipped it, yet, or that Yanwen even has it.

Anyone have experience with China-based sellers sending you something and it was in transit but the tracking didn't work?? I normally wouldn't care but this is $300.00...

10. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I know my recent order from Showz is using Yanwen and Didn’t update for like 4 days after Showz sent the notice. But it’s moving now so I guess just gotta wait a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jaguaratron

Sometimes it wont update until its virtually on your doorstep, I understand your concern for sure, been there several times but apart from an Ebay scam or two (where they mail some tiny item to another address to try and pretend they fulfilled the order) everything has arrived eventually. If it doesnt Im sure ShowZ will make it right, assuming you bought from them.

12. RollerBladeZ

RollerBladeZ Well-Known Member

Got my Pumpkin late yesterday but haven't had a chance to crack it open. Man, the box is HUGE! (as it should be). Took about 12 days from order to delivery. There was a little dead time in the tracking after it shipped until it got in the states maybe 5 days ago

13. Bubbahearth

Bubbahearth Well-Known Member

Pumpkin is available from several reputable retailers for $300, Seems like everyone likes Show.Z, personally I like TFSafari.

I finally ordered Cell, and after struggling for weeks to find one for less than 400, gave up. I could find some dealers on eBay for 375, but they'd be coming from China by boat and wouldn't even ship for 20-40 days. Too risky, it would run out the buyer's dispute resolution clock.

Agesthreeandup has it for $400 shipped. From Canada or the States. Extra $25 well worth the peace of mind imo. Late tax sucks but I found the ring upgrade on eBay for $25 shipped so I think it will worked out well in the end.

I hope they re release the Cell colors, or come out with an upgraded color scheme or upscaled figure for everyone who's in the same boat of wishing they'd gotten the first release.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    I did indeed buy from Show.Z, second time, too. I know they're legit, so I'm not too worried about that, I've just never seen the tracking not work at all before. It's like Yanwen never even received the package, plus it's a shipper I've never heard of, so this is all new to me. Thanks for the heads up on the tracking update info, though. I wouldn't be surprised if it delivers and then I get a notification that it's on its way. lol

Guessing the dead time in tracking is what's happening here.

TFS-Express EX (or whatever it's called) from Omegalock is another reputable source from China that can get it to you fast. It's like... $330-340, shipped from there if you use a better shipping service. I've used them before, got my TE-01 Optimus from them, pristine even.

Ah, good to know. I'll just keep an eye on my USPS account since it recognized it almost immediately (minus any updates).

15. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

Would be cool to have a mini version of this guy like mft’s tiny omega supreme. Lol like a legends size one

• Like Like x 2
  16. Jaguaratron

Oh also, my Pumpkin actually didnt update on the normal site I use of parcelsapp at all, I had to follow the tracking via the showz website direct use of 17 something, it said there was a fedex number transfer but it didnt work on fedex site

17. 4249david

4249david Click my avatar, you won't regret it...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    17track is excellent for international shipping

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jaguaratron

Im sure it is, but up till this case I have found parcelsapp more extensive

• Like Like x 1
  19. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Mine won't work on 17track, either. I'm guessing they don't actually have it processed/scanned in/picked up yet.

It'll get here. Before I know it, I'll be raving about it and happy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Loosecannon

Loosecannon Cos I know I'm right...

Is there a nice clear stand for this (planet mode) available anywhere? Especially one that works with the wings.