Zeta Toys ZV-02 Core Star / 1Studio Cell (G1 Unicron)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by foxracing, Jul 22, 2019.

1. UtahRobotInDisguise

UtahRobotInDisguise Herald of Utahcron

News Credits:
    Thanks! I just wish more people in the collector’s community embraced that philosophy. A local guy actually tried to get in an argument with me over NECA’s cartoon TMNT vs Super7’s retro toy Tmnt. He actively tried to start an argument about it, and when I refused to play his game, he went full on kindergarten with, “you can’t argue coz you know I’m right!” I soooooo wanted to say, “no, I can’t argue because of the Mark Twain quote, ‘Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.’“

Had he simply said, “I went with Super7 because ________” I could have had a conversation with him. But no, he had to go full on “Neca sucks because _________” and there was no point in even having a dialog. It’s sad when emotions get in the way of communication. The irony of it is that the internet cannot even adequately transmit emotion, yet 99% of flame wars and arguments stem from it.

I realize tribalism has been a part of the human condition since the earliest members of the homo genus stood upright and started a camp fire, but you’d think after 10,000 years and with all our “enlightenment” now we’d have overcome this base level issue.
    >shrug<
    Til all are one.

• Like Like x 8
  2. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    I wish there were more of this. You nailed every single part of this concept. If this was Reddit I would give you some gold or a coffee.

3. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    got my unicron 2nd hand but it was new. prevous owner ordered 2 but sold me his extra. he opened to inspect contents to make sure it was complete before he shipped. got it and he's missing pun that goes on shoulder. part that connects to wing. never transformed and thinking about selling but dont think anyone will buy it missing the pin. been 2 months now since i bought it and no word from seller gettimg missing part. said he contacted showz and zeta toys but no word. told me to find a wire hook to put in meantime that i get the pin. any suggestions or advice on what i should do?

4. CowboyFromHell

CowboyFromHell Shake 'N Bake

tell the seller you want your money back? I mean for fuck sakes, he said he inspected it before selling it to you. Or better yet tell him to send you the one that's not fucked up and do an exchange

• Like Like x 1
  5. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    yea think I'll ask about that bc i feel I've been more than patient

6. Red2

Red2 " ... and so the story goes ... "

Oh here we go!!

I was the seller. IT was SEALED when sent. I DID NOT OPEN IT TO INSPECT. You know that cause you opened it for the first time.

What a mess. I emailed Show.Z showed you the correspondence. Everyone is going through delays.

Don't bring this on here.

• Like Like x 2
  7. RSZ

RSZ Banned

I think red2 is right. This should have stayed a private matter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HeroicVillain

HeroicVillain Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly ShowZ has on there page for the figure to not expect parts for awhile, but maybe that was for Constructor. Can't quite remember. Sounds like Red2 has done everything he can and as stressful as it is, you just have to be patient. Hang in there!

• Like Like x 1
  9. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    i asked for advice on the matter I never gave your info. this was a private matter til you brought it on here

10. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    it was private til he put me on blast on here. i just asked for advise i never gave his info

11. TFC201482

TFC201482 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If you knew he was a member here, and you bring it up here, it is making it public and he has a right to be upset. If you had an issue, you should of kept it between you both and not made it public. I think that's where @Red2 is coming from. If you have an issue, try reaching out to the company yourself and see if they will provide you with the small piece your requesting. You may have to pay additional which sucks and you may have to wait but at least you can have a complete figure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. vbjjune

vbjjune Banned

News Credits:
    yeah i think i already paid too much and been more than patient. didn't know what to do is why i asked for advice on here. never had an issue like this before. i didn't purchse tgis from show z or I would have contacted directly since I've bought other stuff from them

13. TFC201482

TFC201482 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You don't have to make the purchase to request for the part. As I said, you might have to pay additional but if you want the part, that's something you'll have to make a decision on. I'm sure they'd be willing to help you out. Best of luck to you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 4249david

4249david Click my avatar, you won't regret it...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Unfortunately Zeta are as notorious as toyworld for customer service and parts. Even the best Chinese sellers have to pull teeth and torture small children to get parts. I've seen folks wait months for stuff even when dealing directly with a retailer they bought from.

It's an occupational hazard of buying 3P, and particularly from toyworld and its spin offs.

• Like Like x 2
  15. jotaro

jotaro Member

Hi im new here. I just bought studio cell and he his amazing. But it suffers from minor qc issues which is the giant mandible is kinda bend. Any advice on how to remedy this problem? or maybe there's a vid on how to repair it?

16. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    most guys here are just tipping it real quick in some hot water. i have even heard it can be straight from the tap as well if you want. just get it hot and it will straighten out.

17. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    shoot me a pm bro i might be able to help you out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. VelsR

VelsR Ancient of War

News Credits:
    Hot water, or hair dryer (CAREFULLY).

19. CyberRat

CyberRat Well-Known Member

Lol! It was private until the seller literally did a Jim Carrey, "IT WAS MEEEEE!!!" He was explaining how he has this situation and wanted advice is all. The seller could have PM'd him on any news.

• Like Like x 1
  20. jotaro

jotaro Member

thnx...ive done some research at youtube i guess i get the idea of it....luckily the mandible is easy to separate....gonna try the hair dryer method 1st. if not i'll try the hot/cold water technique...