Zeta Toys BB movie Blitzwing

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by octobotimus, Aug 9, 2019.

?

Are you interested

1. YES!!

2. eh.... could go either way.

3. NO, stay away from it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

Looks like if you turn on the captions, it has English subtitles. No need for me to translate.

2. R02 challenger

R02 challenger Well-Known Member

mmexport1611416987291.jpg I don't know why, but in this pic Sx seems more aggressive than Zeta...

• Like Like x 6
  3. olevelo

olevelo Well-Known Member

Yeah, every time I think I've made up my mind on which one to get, new pics come out and I'm more confused.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Dr Tommy

Dr Tommy Member

I think its the eyes (of Sx) that seem more aggressive (angry eyebrows via lights) and especially the lower sitting head (just camera angle?). Tall neck from camera angle on Zeta makes it look silly.

I hesitated as well between the two, but the F4 Phantom accuracy seals the deal for Zeta for me. Double canapy opening, and more realistic tail size and proportions (horizontal stabilizers).

Just watched the latest review though, this guy is huge!

• Like Like x 1
  5. realwhz

realwhz Well-Known Member

I haven’t decided yet :( 
    To me, SX’s is cheaper, has better marks (USAF vs UFOAF), and will be released earlier. Other than those, ZT’s is superior.

6. Illiterate Scholar

Illiterate Scholar Well-Known Member

I say wait for more reviews. There are enough Thunder Warrior review out that I know what the pros and cons are. Might as well wait a little to see what others have to say about Zeta's.

• Like Like x 1
  7. realwhz

My preorder at ShowZ has only 3 days left ...

8. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Great review and sounds like this is a step up above there attempt with bumblebee. I guess the good quality shows with him slamming it down lol it kept the balance. The only thing I can nitpick on is the UFOAF other than that looking forward to the release.

9. realwhz

SX: cheaper, better marks on jet, release earlier, better sculpture (especially the mask design), proportion of bot mode is better in my opinion, stronger joints (especially for legs), wings look similar to 30

ZT: relatively smoother transformation, better tabs, better articulation, much more alloy parts, proportion of jet mode is better in my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  10. williammmw

williammmw MuderPrimus

News Credits:
    Not to forget, Zeta has more die-cast parts compared to SX and weigh abt 200g heavier than SX.

However, Bot proportion is more important to me than jet mode. These 2 are equally good with their own pro and cons and you won't go wrong with either one of them.

I can only wish that the tabs are fixed with their final release on SX

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. htquyet

htquyet Well-Known Member

SW: floppy legs, panels don't stay firmly.
    ZT: everything holds strong and tight, no need to adjust things everytime posing it. Wings are also being fixed, so maybe it will have a better look later.

Edit: I think Zeta's transformation is smoother mostly because he removed the wings, otherwise that would also be floppy during the transformation. So they are quite equal in this regard.

It looks like Zeta's is higher by its higher cockpit and head. From shoulder to the feet everything looks quite even.

12. realwhz

Yeah, SX's wings in particular look loose and cannot be firmly fixed. For ZT's, it doesn't have ratchet joints, which surprised me.

13. htquyet

htquyet Well-Known Member

I was also surprised while Zeta added some special features like the open cockpit, spring on the front wheel, tilting wrists but then skip the ratchets.
    BMB no doubt has more experience with ratchets.

• Like Like x 1
  14. XaxisGuy

XaxisGuy The “Blue Text” Spammer

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    BMB pros : Better paint, better headsculpt, face is more visible, shorter torso, better markings on jet, cheaper, release earlier, more visible face, better hands, better looking wings in bot mode

BMB Cons : Parts don’t tab in well especially on legs, loose wings, paint rubs off, ugly thighs, large abdomen, canopy situated too low, almost non-existent crotch, weird proportioned jet mode, less diecast

Zeta pros : Solid looking legs, better positioned canopy, has a crotch, more diecast, better back detailing, better articulation, smoother transformation, better proportioned jet mode, includes flight stand, includes missiles to kill him with, possibly better QC overall

Zeta cons : Cockpit hides his face, torso is too long, inaccurate paint and markings on jet, ugly line through his mask, more expensive, release later, worse hands

those are my opinions

• Like Like x 3
  15. realwhz

• Like Like x 1
  16. ib4cx3pt

ib4cx3pt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also on YouTube. He transforms it with the wings on

• Like Like x 3
  17. gtf316

gtf316 Nuked in the face.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Zeta Blitz suffers from the same problem as their Bumblebee, he just looks too tall and gangly.

• Like Like x 1
  18. XaxisGuy

XaxisGuy The “Blue Text” Spammer

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    actually his legs and arms are great. His torso is too long and thats why he looks lanky.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Peacefather

Peacefather Reject Trukk. Return to Munky.

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I think it's the first time I see the robot mode with the wing tips angled up this way, with the upcoming modifications, I'm pretty sure it will help it look good quite a lot. Concerning the fact that the cockpit is too high, angling down the torso like he did in some poses minimizes the problem, imo.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Damn that’s sturdy, and it actually looks like you can tilt the wings in a angle from the pegs. Going to look more accurate too with the updated wing design.