Non-TF: zerebebuth and the zoaniods

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by johnnysamson, Jul 26, 2016.

1. johnnysamson

johnnysamson Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    figma guyver is one of my favorite figures, but the import companies hardly make the villans...so I made my own versions 10 years ago not knowing that max factory will make the figma guyver in perfect scale to my zoaniods.

I originally made them to go with the first bio fighter wars guyver, but my zoaniods were too small.

The zerebebuth was made from a hollow model kit I found at a flea market.... the first time i ever seen one, so I had an extra toy biz wolverine, 6 inch, and used some of his joints to make him posable plus extended his height.. These were inspired by the anime from the 80's.

Who knew figures I made over 10 years ago would now be relevant for figures today...enjoy

Attached Files:

2. ma70er

ma70er HasTak/3P TF Collector, Gamer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Very nice! Too bad he went down like such a punk to Guyver III :p 

Guyver was my introduction to anime, so seeing these brought back lots of good memories... the same ones I get every time I watch my torrented episodes :D 

Have you got any other Zoanoids?

3. johnnysamson

johnnysamson Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've made the clothed forms of richard gyout, purgstal, and maribalis in a larger scale from bio fighter wars!! But I am on the lookout for more figma-sized zoaniod models to give joint to..