1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Yugioh GX

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Alpha Prime, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Does anyone know where i could watch these episodes(dub)? Or where i could get some subbed ones?

i tried to record today's episodes off of tv for my little bro, but the crappy dvd recorder said i couldn't burn it to a disc after i had it recording for 2 hours today...*sigh*...technology...i <3 VHS

2. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    yep... everyday on miguzie cartoon network after school show has alot of shows in it:poke mon yugioh gxs ben 10 atleast thats what i watch it for and now they have naruto yasy!
    also try youtube

3. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

I meant on the web somewhere, but thanks anyways! Nice to c ya around omega knight!