Youth of America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by x BlackMagnus x, Sep 6, 2011.

1. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    No kidding, I'm not saying they haven't. I have NEVER heard a FOUR YEAR talk like this. EVER. This kid probably wears Pull Ups for christ sakes. I'm doubting people are even watching the video and just jumping in trying to be clever. And before anyone asks, I have 2 children ages 9 and 10 and they don't talk like Richard Pryor Jr. here on the video. And I'm not quite well versed in not speaking using profanity but, I have learned to change that with having kids who are going to want to repeat what Daddy says.

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Rosso Corsa

I definitely saw the video and I've heard similar things growing up from kids this age.

3. x BlackMagnus x

News Credits:
    So then I guess I shouldn't be shocked by the related video to this one of a 2 year old smoking pot.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Rosso Corsa

Think of it this way: just because you don't see something happening in your home, doesn't mean that it's not happening somewhere else.

5. x BlackMagnus x

News Credits:
    Well yea, I'm not naive to the outside world, I just didn't think that preschoolers like thug life in the video were the "norm". They certainly weren't when my kids were in pre-k.

6. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    Every year it "seems" to get worse. But I think back to my childhood days and remember that kids were just as bad then......as they are now.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I scared too man.

8. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    On the subject of Bill Cosby, he had a theory that in every school there is a 9,000 year old man, who looks like a kid and it is he that teaches all the children their dirty words, limericks and other bad behaviours.

It's a fun little skit :p 

9. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Again not really. I went to elementary with the 1986 equivalent of lil' Thugs like this kid. Who's potty mouth could be just as bad in the right situation. IE when they felt they could get away with it.

I learned them from a kid who's grand parents lived down the block from me whom I hung around with. I was 5.

11-13 I'd wager.

10. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Model parenting.

That kids happy to oblige to his family's amusement. Does he look like he's all angry? No, he thinks it's a game.

Another reason why we need to teach people to use contraceptives. So we don't have idiots who have NO business raising kids thinking this is funny... and reinforce horrible stereotypes.

But yea, bet his parents are barely in their 20s at best. Maturity of a 7 year old at best as well.

11. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

But they aren't norm. And this isn't limited to the America. That's the point...which was why I was looking more at your hyperbolic thread title than the video.