your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

Here's a strange one: I went to my local cinema and was watching ROTF [when it was showing] when all of a sudden everyone had vanished and I stepped through the screen and I was inside the movie.

That's just the abridged version so now I am writting the same story about it its about 7 pages long

2. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

wow cmdr prime thats weird post the story when you finish

3. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

i remember back in the mid 80's when i was in the navy i had one when bombshell was playing with my mind he made me think that i betrayed the autobots that i told the 'cons the autobots location and other things very strange. i still remember that dream after all these years.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Work up from another Transformers dream this morning.

All I can pretty much remember about it was a fight between Optimus Prime and Megatron, in which Megatron was defeated by being buried in... trash.

Yeah, weird...

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Had a dream this morning, and the only part of it that I remember was TF-related:

Here I was, lying alongside a road that goes straight through fields of corn. It's cold, and I got a blanket covering me as much as I can. It's the middle of the night, and yet I can see things very clearly. I remember looking up into the sky to see a army-type helicopter flying in the sky, and I saw a couple of tall, dark silhouettes some distance away. Next thing I remember is crying out for Optimus Prime, and lo and behold here he comes down the road (without his headlights on). He stops before me, I get up and rush to embrace him (sorta), then he opened the door for me and I climbed in, crying the whole time. He kept asking me questions, like was I alright and did they (I don't know who's they) do any harm to me.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I had a dream where I found a MIB Fortress Maximus at a thrift store for about $15.

7. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

I had a dream when I was Bumblebee and I had to chase down Barricade, but I was shot from the back with a missle by Starscream and my legs were destroyed and I was trying to transform but I couldn't. Then I woke up.

8. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    I once dreamt that the decapitated head of movie Megatron was chasing me down the streets of my neighborhood (his head was on wheels with a massive cannon on its right side and could transform into a silver car). It was actually quite frightening lol.

9. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Once I had a dream I was Perceptor,and combiners were battling in the sky.One was Superion but I dont remember the other ones.

Anyway,Ultra Magnus roles up while others are battling behind him and tells me I need to get in there and fight and i'm all,yo I aint got any weapons.

Once I dreamt I was Tarantulas and I was fighting some kind of greek titan thingy.It was cool cuz I did the whole transmetal motorcycle thing.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I just woke up from a dream this morning where I went shopping with one of my friends at this video store, but then I stumble upon an aisle with both shelves full of Transformers toys and I go down yet another aisle to find back-to-back shelves full of even more Transformers toys.

Yes, I was disappointed when I woke up this morning.

11. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Dude, we've all had that one.

12. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Wow this is old! Have I posted in it yet? Well if I haven't I once dreamt I found a car that looked exactly like Hot Rod in a junk yard type place and begged my mom to get it for me for $100. :lol .

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yes, this thread is old and is always getting buried beneath all the others.

And I seem to be the only member of this site who constantly posts every single TF-related dream I have.

14. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    :lol 

15. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I had a dream that all the members of this forum got along and respected each others view points and opinions :p 

16. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

it going to be a cold day in hell before that happens *cough burnedalive cough*

anyway, I had this one dream where I was a new decepticon recruit, and all the other decepticons hated me so they sent me on a suicide mission into an autobot base. so i walked all the way to the autobot base (i wasnt able to transform) and I unleashed all my weapons on the autobots. I killed about 10 of them and then right as one shot me in the chest a couple times I woke up.

I guess thats half dream half nightmare

17. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i had a dream the decepticons ruled the world.. and the iran president captured

18. Screamers

Screamers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had a few crazy TF dreams, being at flea markets and finding a shit load of G1 Transformers for dirt cheap, but then I have done that in real life. Back in the 90's I use to find Transformers everywhere and for cheap prices. Then about four years about I bought a load of Transformers for dirt cheap again, but this time with a complete Fort Max for 25 dollars :) 

19. PurpleOptics

PurpleOptics Autobubblicious

Better late than never!

I did actually have a "part 2" to my dream which I posted here. Bacially that whole block went "boom", the city was put on high alert. Completely uninteresting, no TFs anywhere! :tumbleweed: 

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I woke up from a Transformers dream this morning. I was at home... it's at night, I'm online and I can see a couple Autobots outside my house, think one of them was Movie-verse Optimus Prime. Then my mom came in and I can't remember what she said, or what I said for that matter.

That's all that I can remember from the dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.