your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

I've been on a stakeout with G1 Jazz once a couple of years ago. I remember sitting in him and discussing rock&heavy metal with him while we were watching for rumored Decepticon shenanigans in the small town we were in. Trailbreaker and at least one other Autobot were close by with us on the stakeout, I want to say it might have been Gears but I don't really remember the dream that well so I'm not sure.

I remember Deadend showing up and we gave chase.
    I think we (well the autobots anyway) shot him down outside the town next to a barn or something.

It was great btw, I rarely remember dreams but I bet I dream about transformers pretty often as they are often on my mind.

2. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

I had a dream where me and the Movie 1 Autobots, except Jazz, who was replaced by Arcee, tried to stop ROTF Devastator.

3. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i had a dream me sam and mikela were watching for decepticons bumblebee started with his radio.. i was like shhhhh i said sam do something. wheelie showed and said the decepticons were moving in

4. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

I had a dream that I was one of Soundwave's casetticons, and I was on a mission to assassinate a Quintesson leader.

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    a recent one i had was that my parents got me these transformers for no apparant reason:
    Masterpiece megatron
    Encore megatron
    classics ultra magnus/skywarp two pack
    g1 jetfire
    g1 shockwave

and more

6. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

I had one where I was at a Target, and saw a Voyager version of Fireblast Grimlock on the shelf. Now, somehow, this made me think that they would have Animated Blackout on the shelves too, and, lo and behold, he was there. I was overjoyed, unable to wait to open him, but I did. THen, right when I was reaching the checkout line.... I woke up into another dream.

7. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

I had a dream i was fighting off optimus prime with starscream and megatron, but they ran away, and then myself and optimus became friends from talking about the different types of cookies and lollipops, we sat down in this weird house that had Bright Orange bench tops....

The Creepy.... thing is I moved into a House with Bright Orange bench tops the next month.. ^^ true story ^^

8. PurpleOptics

PurpleOptics Autobubblicious

Yay, Trans-dreams! :)  I'll begin with a disturbing one...

An evil Optimus Prime... I mean a really, REALLY EVIL Optimus Prime. He was killing people by squeezing them in his hands, and I could hear the bones snap, and there was blood... disturbed the hell out of me for a long time. But his voice was that of 1986-movie-Unicron. And I think he ended up killing me at some point. :rip 

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

^

Eeks!

10. star_ling

star_ling Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apparently I have been lurking in this thread for way too long as I had my first TF related dream that wasnt about toys. In the dream I had a house by a water front by me in the Detroit River and there had just been a major flood. I was walking from my grandparents house when ROTF Devastator started destroying the streets and sucking up people and reporters. I managed to get around him and had to help the survivors get in boats as people were drowning. Then I did a 180 and stole a boat from a lady and her kid.

11. PurpleOptics

PurpleOptics Autobubblicious

Yes. Personally, I blame Shattered Glass.

Setting: A mid-sized office building. Inside, it had an atmosphere of a lunchroom cafeteria. There's lots of familiar faces, some I haven't seen since high school. I run into this guy I used to know (who looks exactly like David Silver from Beverly Hills: 90210) and we chat for a bit.

Out of nowhere there's a comotion on the first floor and I get word of it. I race down the stairs untill I get to the lobby. Beast Wars/Machines MEGATRON rolls in in Cybertronian tank mode. Now, I can't recall if words were exchanged but I find out he has a bomb that's set to go off within the hour.

After informing security of exactly who Megs is, it's a race againt time to get everyone out of the building before the bomb goes off.

(At this point the Maximals would show up automatically OR I would try to contact them somehow right.........right?? NOT THIS TIME!)

I have no clue how many people were in the building but it takes quite a while (under an hour of course) getting everyone outside and on evacuation buses. This goes on for a while.

Finally, it's just down to myself and a small group of secuirty guards and I think we're the last to leave -- only I wake up! I was pissed that I couldn't get back to sleep right away.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Wow. That sounds like the kind of dream that I would have on occasion.

13. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i've only had about 3 TF related dreams..And I can't remember what happened.

14. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    my last tf dream was animated grimlock walking off a cliff. the end.

15. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

as mankind says the human brain has the ability to dream that is something that goes in imagination like if you are in your own world....and i had a dream once,i was dreaming about Animated and i had a team,i was a Dragon(Frior) and my team was out
    1Arcee
    2Scrapper
    3Wreck-gar
    4Blurr
    5Grimlock
    6Swoop
    7Snarl/Slag

so thats what i want to share with you guys and i want also to know yours

ps a dragon breathes fire and the dinobots too,thats why

16. Optimus_Khan

Optimus_Khan Well-Known Member

I did have a dream about my friend and I going to France and encountering a guy named Doctor What who helped us get the Jetfire's we needed.

17. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Last night I dreamed I watched a fourth "lost" season of BW.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I woke up from a dream this morning:

I was out shopping with my mom, my grandma, and my brother. I was browsing through clothes, and found a whole rack of Transformers t-shirts. Well, we're about ready to walk out of the store and I was like, "Wait! I saw they had Transformers t-shirts." My mom's like, "Well, hurry up and get what you want."

I went back to the clothes department, but I was unable to find the Transformers shirts.

How depressing... :( 

19. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

I had a weird one where the Movie Decepticons were living in my attic! :lolol 
    (They were full sized too so my attic must be related to Astrotrain or something :p  )
    Eventually they started to wreck the town and stuff, then the Movie Autobots showed up and started to fight them right before ALL of the bots from TFA ( Cons and Autobots) showed up and they all had a massive fight.

Then Ani SS recognized me and tried to squish me for being a fangirl then I woke up :lol 

20. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    same here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.