your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

In your dream did you look like this:
    [​IMG]

2. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i had one where megatron made me second in command after i took starscream out
    he had frank welker voice

3. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a lot of dreams about hunting for toys (with a recurring theme of being partially blind and trying to find a specific figure), but the only "in-universe" TF dream I had that really stuck, and I could remember significant parts of, was about five years ago...

I was one of a group of humans holed up in an abandoned factory or warehouse in the middle of nowhere and we were under attack by Micromasters. They were from both factions (Autobot and Decepticon), wanted to eat us...and succeeded in devouring much of the party I was with. We survivors managed to kill a few and eventually decided to make a run for the closest settlement. At the same time, I witnessed a scene of a human military squad attacking and destroying Ravage, who had also been afflicted with a hunger for living flesh. I "knew" (in the dream sense, where one automatically knows some backstory) that this affliction had come over all the Transformers, of both factions. Most of the Transformers had been successfully destroyed but they had eaten much of the human population.

As the party I was with began escaping through the forest, the Micromasters stopped following us. We travelled further and came out to a section of open prairie, mostly very tall grass/wheat with a few large, twisted, dead trees. Under one of the trees, Starscream was sitting and he didn't seem to have the same affliction as the other Transformers. As we drove past, we saw Blitzwing (heavily damaged and crazed), land in front of Starscream and start moving to attack. Blitzwing didn't get very far before Weirdwolf jumped out of the grass and started to eat him alive. Starscream just gave our group a thin smile, but otherwise didn't react. In the distance, we saw Sludge (in dinosaur mode) raise his head briefly and then return to mindlessly gnawing on one of the trees. I "knew" he'd been left to watch over Starscream, but had succumbed to the affliction...

...and I woke up shortly thereafter. I thought about the dream over the course of the day and decided to write it out after coming up with more backstory (explaining the affliction), adding Bumblebee as a viewpoint character and making a few tweaks. It eventually ended up as a short fanfic (In His Image).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  4. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

This is a thread about dreams not fan fiction...

5. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz I exist

News Credits:
    A couple months ago, I had a dream that I was about to buy a Voyager Movie Ironhide, but the roof of the alt mode was broken, so I put it back. Weird.

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I've had one's on ROTF and I was thinking on opening a thread listing the dreams and what happens in the dream every time I have one. I have one about every week.
    Here's one I posted a few weeks ago:

7. decepticonjon

decepticonjon japness for balls

whoa! how'd you get a picture of my wife, i never let her out of the house

8. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

Shouldn't bought that webcam Jonny!

9. knightkitt

knightkitt king of headshots.

once i had a dream where me and leo from rotf were hanging out and some decepticon tried to kill us so we ran that is all i remember

10. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

I've had a few weird ones involving TF's this one is a couple of years back but was so real, now I was travelling somewhere in a trolly bus when I drove near a wearhouse and I saw Optimus and Megatron were battling it out I stopped the bus and got out and I Transformed into my jet mode and took off towards the sun and turned around and dived back down and blasted Megatron with my two Plasma Blasters and Optimus saw me comming in to help in the battle "I'm glad your here Starfire I could really use your help" said Optimus "I'm only to happy to help out Optimus" I replied and Megatron and the other Decepticons took off to who-knows where then we all took off for the city and found it destroyed the dust was so thick that when you walked through it you could see your hand infront of your optics:) 

11. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

Ive had Transformer dreams over the years. I remember one where everyone discovered I was Starscream. Its like everyone was telling me they knew I was Starscream and they needed to know that I was --I was just in a pretender shell. I kept denying it cause I knew I wasnt. Then my flesh starts falling off and I am Starscream underneath and then when I realize I can't lie about something I didn't know I was any more, I smirk and tell everyone "Ok you got me, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to help you. I am after all, Starscream."

Another one I had a couple of years ago was really freaky and has since gone into a pile of plot bunnies for a fanfic. Not that anyone would but no one take this ok? ^_^ BUt if anyone has any suggestions to help me flesh this out FIRE AWAY!!!!!

Ok, its inside this huge space ship. And even though I never see outside the ship I just /know/ its a huge space ship. The room I can see so to speak is very dark, all metal of course and very long. It seems more like a storage room but theres nothing in it but G1 Starscream. Hes laying on a bench. Hes online but not quite with it so to speak. But I don't know if he's damaged or just in one of his moods. The vibes of the whole scene so to speak is something very dark, very final, death, destruction, very serious. Then its like I hear Megatron's voice (Welker) saying in a very concerned manner, "We will get you out, Starscream, hang on." Hes not alone, there are other cons, just a couple others with him but I don't know who. And its like Megatron can see into the room yet hes not in the room... and I just /know/ that Megatron has just escaped from his room with the other cons. Megatron and the rest seem almost 'scared' about something. There is some sort of presence in the ship, I don't know what, something very large and very bad. Then suddenly Im Starscream and my point of view shifts to the ceiling of the room from the bench Im laying on. I know and can sense the 'presence' on the ship but I know its not the ship yet everything that goes on, on the ship the presence knows...I am wondering why Megatron would give a damn and I know if they try to rescue me everyone is destroyed. I reply saying. "Don't try, I'm the one he wants..." I havent even tried to escape, I can't but I don't know why. But I know this is so serious its 'the end' so to speak. There was something about /me/ that this presence wanted and bad enough to destroy any who tried to free me. And whatever it was about me was so serious it seemed Megatron would do anything to prevent this presence from getting it/me. Megatron gets into the room somehow and a voice is heard coming from the ship....then I woke up cause the telephone was ringing....BAH...

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I've had a couple TF-related dreams in recent weeks.

First off, I remember having a dream where I was at my brother's house, which is just down the road a ways from my parents' place. I got into my Jeep with a classmate of mine from my earth science class in college, and we're driving up the road to my place... we get half-way to my place, and all the sudden the Autobots from the Movie-verse were right there by the woods on state property that borders one of our fields. I remember stopping, getting out, and then some members of Sector 7 just appeared out of nowhere, stopping traffic and saying "nothing to see here, folks... turn around."

Another dream was where I was in a video store, and I found copies of the 2007 and ROTF (2009) movies on DVD, but they were alternate versions. Also, I found a CGI Transformers cartoon "special" or something, and a Megan Fox movie that was like some sci-fi fantasy flick. :crazy: 

Lastly, there was a dream where I was with Movie Optimus Prime, and we got separated in either it was fog or smoke. I remember calling out for him, seeing his silhouette but I can't tell whether he's heading towards me or going on straight ahead without me. But I remember him calling out for me, asking "where are you?" When I saw ROTF Monday night, and watched the forest battle scene with Optimus Prime looking for Sam, it was like deja-vu.

13. optimusprime42

News Credits:
    i had one where i slept with mikela

14. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Did you have any itching or burning sensations when you woke up?

15. optimusprime42

News Credits:
    no i didn't

16. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I used to have this recurring dream where I go into a store somewhere, and they've got this huge forgotten stock of decades-old TransFormers toys, and all of them are on clearance dirt-cheap because they've been sitting on the shelves for so long. Sometimes it would be G1 toys, sometimes G2 or Beast Wars, and often it would be toys that never actually existed (once there was an oversized chrome version of G2 Windbreaker). Thing is, I never had any money with me and couldn't buy ANY of it. Sometimes I'm also in the store in my just underwear and can't remember why.

I eventually made the dreams stop, by gathering up all the cool toys, taking them to the service desk, and placing them all on layaway. I haven't had one of those dreams even once since then.

17. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

News Credits:
    I had a dream where I fought Megatron and defeated him with a paperclip, a biscuit, and Windows 98. Yes, you read correctly.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lolol 

19. -Wreckage-

-Wreckage- I'm Not An Architect

News Credits:
    Maybe..... :D 

20. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

some people have dreams about finding old transformers.
    I get dreams about new transformers that don't exist!

i had a dream about finding a bunch of beast machines repaints!
    i don't really remember most of them, but i do remember a blastcharge repainted in purple with black accents.

just recently i had a dream about the 2010 movie toys.
    except that, as well as brawn, dirge and ratchet, there were many, many others.

the weirdest was probably the plesiosaur decepticon. and the new "bases" that other transformers could interact with. (i can't recall if trypticon or menasaur were their names...)
    they looked very "action master-esqe."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.