your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Told ya.

Sorry if I'd mistaken you for a guy... I get mistaken for a guy as well, despite my putting "SHE WHO ANNOYS BARRICADE" on the profile ding-y.

2. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Its okay. Autovolt did that to me once too, but it got straightened out.:D  Lot of fans dream of TF it seems.:) 

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yep... I have them every once in a great while. Every time I wake up, I go "Man, I had another dream about TFs again." My brother had one once... one that was vicaten-induced.

4. TF rocks

Yeah. I only had those two dreams other than the one involving Cybertron Prime. It is described in my psychic movie trailer post. Believe me, it was the creepiest dream I have ever had.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

The creepiest dream that I ever had was where I was riding with Bumblebee... as the new-style Camaro, but speaks in G1 voice... when all the sudden we were going through some weird haunted neighborhood. Like my brother's response, "It could have been worse... you could have been riding with Barricade, going through My-Little-Pony-land or Care-A-Lot."

6. TF rocks

I know. I read that one.

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:banghead:  Not again! I just had another dream with TFs in it. What did I do to end up having TF dreams every other night?!

This time, I don't know what the deal was... I was with all the Autobots from G1, and there's this dude who's apparently in league with the Decepticons who's got us all captured. This dude literally orders me to crawl all the way to some barn and climb up on top of it. Then the dude orders the Autobots inside the barn, and locks them up tight.

Then, somehow I managed to get inside the barn and free them all without triggering all the alarms that were set up... I think one of the Autobots, possibly Wheeljack or Ratchet, managed to help me disable the alarms. Then there's this fight going on... and... I don't know how the Go-Bots ended up there... but there was Leader-1 and Turbo joining the Autobots in the fight. And... I don't know what the deal was about somebody transforming into some funeral hearse... plus the fact that three other people, upon noticing the Go-Bots, started to scream and the Go-Bots also screamed.

Looks like I'm the only one who has any TF dreams whatsoever... didn't think my obsession was that BIG enough to cause me to have all of these dreams... I never had any dreams concerning my other favorite shows like Sailor Moon...

8. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

I once had a dream in which I was Jetfire and I was trying to find Bumblebee.

9. magnusEXP

magnusEXP Portuguese Wha-Freak!

I had plenty of TF dreams but the one that sticks out the most for the rest of my life was when I was 10 an Tf 1st came out here in Portugal and I already was watching the cartoon religiously and dreamt of TF toys without knowing they were around for sale...that exact saturday morning after waking from that dream I saw the TV Commercial for Powermaster Prime and the Classic Pretenders...unreal,huh?

10. Skorpiya Nuka

Skorpiya Nuka Decepticon Fanfreak!

I had a dream that I was curled up on my side sleeping next to a recharging Scorponok (Movieverse). Scorpy had his heavy tail draped over my side. It was kind of cute now that I think about.

11. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

12. Skorpiya Nuka

I know right?

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Aww... just hope he doesn't kill you first thing in the morning.

14. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

another figure dream

i found a bunch of figures in the garbage by a bench

movie cliffjumper, BM jetstorm, TM2 megatron, others that i dont remember

it was so real, i even said in the dream, "good thing i aint dreaming" then after a while, i woke up T_T

15. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    You're not, its just that there aren't that many people as willing to share them publically.

I did have one the other night that had one part where I was fighting demons, and with one strike they tore my clothes to reveal another set of clothes that looked like Thundercracker's armor underneath.

Heh heh heh...they weren't happy about that. Heh heh heh...heh heh heh heh heh. :D 

--Moony

16. Skorpiya Nuka

I'd steal some energon and give it to Skorponok so he will have something to keep him occupied. :D 

17. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    When I dream about transformers it's always the same, I'm somewhere (usually out of town) and I find an old resale shop that has tons of old G1's dirt cheap. The details vary but that's always the jist of it anyways.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Had another TF dream again... this time, this one was REALLY interesting.

What happened was that the Autobots and Decepticons were battling each other. However, the Autobots decided to make things more interesting by using Hound's holographic capability. I remembered seeing Optimus Prime... then there's three of him. The Decepticons were just shooting at him, trying to find the real one... but actually, all three of them were holograms! Then, I saw Jazz... he starts driving around in a circle until he's all blurred up and there's dust all around. When the dust settles, I saw Ironhide... only, his colorings are that of Jazz! Anyways, the Autobots manage to win, and I remember the Decepticons being shipped out to see in some old barge. I'm standing next to Optimus Prime, and next thing I knew, I called out, "Bon voyage! Don't forget to write!" Then we all laughed, and headed back to the Ark.

Also, no sooner after I dreamed that, I dreamed that I was showing my brother the latest acquisition to my collection... it looked like a Classics Jetfire, only he was, like, Leader-Class size. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up.

19. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I've had plenty of Transformer-related dreams over the years. The lion's share of them involve me freezing time, waltzing into fictitious toyshops dripping with Transformer toys from every era conceivable and carting the lot away with no-one being the wiser. Most recent one I had was last night - it featured Animated Blitzwing dancing to 'Moskau' by Dschingis Khan.

According to Freud, when you dream of flying, you're actually dreaming of getting laid. But if you follow this line of reasoning, what are you actually dreaming of when you're dreaming of getting laid?

20. shortround

shortround Banned

yea krogers sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.