your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

My TF dreams generally involve many of the themes I see here. I dreamed once I went to pick up a parcel at a post office that had been there for three months and was about to be sent back... I had completely forgotten it was there. as I was taking all my parcels of transformers out of the warehouse, some of them fell in the snow. I bent over to pick up the transformers (out of package, all) and find all of the accessories scattered about, and I realise I had dropped others, but it was late at night and I couldn't see them all as my flashlight only covered a small area. So there I was, looking for transformers I had dropped, all the while carrying more transformers and potentially dropping them. I finally made it to the car and put my transformers on the floor, but as the car started moving the floor fell out, and my mom wouldn't stop the car, and I was desperately trying to keep all the toys by my feet from falling out the door which hadn't closed properly. When I told my doctor about this dream the next morning, he diagnosed me as having obsessive-compulsive disorder. True story! I was just lucky I was in a psych ward at the time.

2. jqciaomama

jqciaomama LD Master

Ebay:
    Had a dream once where I was Terrorsaur, flying through my neighborhood. Just flying, not really shooting at anything.
    Not really sure what this means. :confused: 

http://beastwars.us/

3. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I have not had a real Transformers Dream in ages. My first one was all mixed matched collared transformers. One was Magness, the other Arcee, and Armada Redalert. We were underground and they were mining for energon then blank. But from time to time i have dreams of getting rare transformers and ones i dont own or some of the girl i like:eek: 

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Dang it! I just had another TF dream! AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Okay, I don't know what the deal was... I was at my house, with a few people I don't know in the real world but are viewed as friends in the dream. The Autobots were there... all from different seasons of G1... the ones I remember seeing, at first, were Jetfire, Ultra Magnus, and Hot Rod. Some guy, who looks rather like some actor whose name I can't remember offhand, but he's got, like, these plans for some sweet jet-figthers. Then the Decepticons came... I only remember Devastator... and literally took all of us humans. Somehow, I managed to escape and find a safe place to hide. I remember seeing Swoop flying in the sky, and another group of Autobots nearby (Omega Supreme was one of them), supposedly fighting the Decepticons.

My dream kinda changed to something else up at that point, so I couldn't tell who won. But, dang it!!! I knew I was going to have one of these dreams sooner or later!

5. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

one time i had a dream that it was raining cybertron primus everywhere and they didnt brake and i picked one up and played with a little then i woke up and decided i wanted him for my birthday but once my birthday came they didnt have him anywhere

then i had one about animated prowl my uncle walked in to are house and gave him to me i played with him and was just about transform him and then i woke up later in the day i logged on here and on the news it had reported that the animated figures were for preorder on the hasbro site

freaky

6. wipeyourfeet

wipeyourfeet Winner of the Internet

News Credits:
    I keep having a dream where my Classics Devastator arrives. It causes me physical hurt when I wake up. :(  It happens quite often. The worst part is that I can't even enjoy the dream because I KNOW its not real. I can sense it. With the Force.

I'm not crazy.

Nope.

7. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

I have dreams about shows that I watch all the time, and I'm typically not in most of my dreams-they're better that way.

I had a dream that I had almost every Transformer....then I woke up.....and I think everyone can guess the rest.

8. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    i had a dream the decepticons recruited me.. and megatron from G1
    up to the move appeared. a black limo shows and frank welker
    comes out, i said frank what are you doing here he got into his megatron mode and said i was chosen to help the decepticons once and for all
    distroyed the autobots

9. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Pretty close to the only TF dream I remember having (must've been early 90s). I was wandering around an enormous shop, and found a bunch of new Transformers - quite a selection. And they were labelled "Generation 5". I particularly recall seeing versions of the Constructicons and Bumblebee, and being really impressed.

Unfortunately I didn't remember enough when I woke up to sketch the designs... :( 

10. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I once dreamed I was Deptcharge and was sword fighting Rampage to save Illyria (from Angel). Lot´s of sword fighting similar to the ones from POTC: At world´s end. (the part where Sparrow is fighting Davy Jones), rain included and Rampage´s tauting was exactly the same as the cartoon.

Best dream evar! :D 

Transformers/Angel crossover FTW:D 

11. BuildKing

BuildKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me too. I make this recurent dream that I'm walking in some sort of superstore and then: surprise! A complete aisle of brand new, boxed, shinny G1 toys. The best part is having the money, in my dream, to buy a LOT of them and then rush to the cash register with 2 full carts loaded with those treasures.:D 

12. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

My dream involved the new Movie trailers. Basically, it was summer and I was in the computer room at my house, when a trailer came on the T.V. The dream ended, but it was still clear to me.

This happened in November 2006, and last year, when the trailer came out, it was the exact same one from my dream!:D  That was just freaky!

I also had a strange dream involving Cybertron Prime and the core of Primus, when Prime regained his youth. He was an old mech about to shut down in it and primus saved his life. Creepy if you ask me.:redface2: 

13. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

That's the best part? Seems a bit of kicker to me, since you then wake up and find you haven't got the figs after all. Believe me, that's happened to me a ton of times, and it makes for a pretty disappointing start to the day.

14. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just had these weird dream last night. Me and my family were homeless and looking for stuff in a pile of garbage, then I spotted MIB G1 toys and japanese magazines everywhere. I woke up by the door bell ring with the goods in the mailbox - these three awesome guys you see in my sig :D 

15. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i dreamt i was looking in the mirror, brushing my teeth.My face started itching..my skin started to peel off to reveal that i was Starscream... i jump out the window and transform mid-fall and proceeded to lay waste to my hometown...

16. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I spent so long trying to find issue 12 of Marvel's G2 comic series (and ish #3 as well) that it still pops up in my dreams on occasion: I'm looking through boxes and boxes and boxes of random comics, just hoping to find it. Sometimes I did find it in my dreams, and it would turn to dust in my hands.

Finally got my copies the first time I went to the San Diego Comic-Con in 2000. I didn't tell the dealer, but I probably would've paid as much as $20 a piece to own them I wanted them so bad. But he sold them to me for a mere $1 each.

And I'm always looking for loose TFs at flea markets, yard sales, and thrift stores, so the whole rummaging through the box of random toys dream tends to visit me from time to time.

And about once every few months, I revisit in my dreams the one and only time I saw G1 Shockwave (and later, Fort Max) on the shelf at Sears back in the 80's, and walked away wondering how and where in the world I was going to come up with enough money in time to buy one and it still be there when I returned to buy it. Wish I'd have been smart enough to use the layaway.

17. Jonathan

Jonathan Wait til u c my alt mode

I totally have dreams about transformers.

A few where i wake up and go downstairs and the whole living room is covered in G1 boxes. Man that dream is torture to wake up from!

I recently had a dream where i was in a cgi version of g1 transformers... almost like GTA IV feel to it... And metroplex and all of them battled. It was pretty rad.

18. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

No never! Well once I was Optimus Prime

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Dude... you must be psychic!

20. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Maybe. I had another dream sort of similar but it was of the second series of an anime being released. I had a dream about it two days beforehand and two days later, the dream had come true. Just to let you know, I am female too.

I find this really freaky though. So I guess I must be psychic in a way after all.:D 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.