your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

I actually dreamed that last week. Except it was a warehouse I "accidentally" stumbled in. They had crates and crates loaded with G1 stuff. I asked if I could buy some and they said no. On my way out, I saw a pile of Shockwaves next to the stairs. I decided to steal one out of spite and was chased by a bunch of martial artists throwing all kinds of stuff at me… I'll spare you the rest of the absurd details.

P.S.: I found the title misleading… hehe…

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

No, you're not... you've read my thread about me dreaming that Barricade came after me and I hid in a closet from him, right? That, and I also posted a thread earlier where I said my brother had a vicoten-induced dream where Optimus Prime consults with Unicron and gets turned into Ultra Magnus. My brother and I are weird for having such crazy dreams about Transformers.

3. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

i remember i dream i had a few years ago

lets see

ok the combiners for ruination from RID wanted all the pumpkin pie in the world

and that is all i can remember lol

4. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I've had a few hunting dreams where I find Transformers that don't exist, or real toys in implausible situations. Such as a TRU that only sold vintage, loose toys.

Another involved a trip to Costco where I found a two-pack of Lio Convoy repaints. One was all black, the other was dark gray with black. Both of them were called "Final Edition RiD Prime".

Then there was "Transformers Generation 3". I seem to remember G2 Tank Megatron and Targetmaster Hot Rod repacks.

The most recent one was set at a large toy store with Movie toys all over the place, except Concept Camaro Bumblebee. That's right, even in my dreams I can't find Bumblebee.

5. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

years ago i had a dream about relly large and show acurret versions of some bw and bm figures, wel i wakeup and low and behold ther are none,. some time later they came out with the big versions of the beastmachines transformers(jetstorm cheetor nightscream)and i was just dumfounded. so my dream came true......well kinda....notreally...but u get the point!

6. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Last dream I had involving Transformers had a two headed fembot.

Yeah. I freak myself out.

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats hot.

8. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

so what was on her shoulders?

9. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i have actually had a dream were i walk into kmart and find all the figs on the shelves-misb, mosc and I am just filling up my shopping cart with everything, and throughout the dream i keep checking my wallet to see how much money I have. man, it was one of the best dreams i have ever had. the only shitty part is that i woke up. sometimes a coma wouldnt be so bad.

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Only transdreams Ive had were finding them in strange places.
    Like one dream, there was a panel in my closet floor, lifted it up to find a ladder leading down. Climbed down and there was a secret toystore under my house, everything free!

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Dang it, I had another Transformer dream again! This time I went into a store at some mall, and all I saw were, like, two aisles all full of Transformers! I remember seeing a G1 Arcee, don't remember much else about the other toys on the shelves. After seeing all these toys, I rush out and saw my brother coming into the mall from the parking lot, and I'm yelling at him like "Get in here! We hit the Transformer jackpot!" So here we are, in Transformer heaven at some store, grabbing all the ones we're just dying to have... and then the dream ended.

I was so depressed when I woke up. Why, why must I suffer from dreaming about finding some really good Transformer toys?! What have I done to deserve this?!

12. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is drinking Raktajino

^It seems that most of us have TF nightmares. A week ago I had this nightmare where I went into a mall, I saw a comic books sale. They were mostly Marvels. I saw a stack of old TF comics, the one on top is Plight of the Bumblebee. As these are imports, they are expensive.

As I reach into my pockets I found them to be literally empty(who the slag goes to a mall empty?!)I saw the fat german kid from Youtube(no offense) grabbing the whole stack in his stubby arms. My jaws dropped, and I sobbed.
    It was too late. There are no more comics.

Feeling depressed, I went to Wendy's. Then I woke up, feeling like slag.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Meant to post this a while back, but I had yet another freaking dream about TFs.

I was just walking around town, when Bumblebee pulled up next to me. Get this, he was as the 2008 Camaro, but his voice was that from G1. Anyways, he let me in and we're just riding around, talking... then somehow we ended up in this weird haunted neighborhood.

I told my brother about this, and he's like, "It could have been worse... you and Barricade could have been riding around, and ending up in Care-A-Lot or My-Little-Pony Land."

14. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    I had a dream the other night of being chased by Alt Shockwave. He didnt say anything just kept following me. I'd hide in a building and he'd just walk through the wall!

Twas quite scary:( 

15. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I have dreams where I think I'm looking at a transformer toy that I'm sure exists and is licensed and I've had forever. Picking out details and converting it to alternate mode. When I come to my senses I realise the figure is a cobling of different designs in my real collection.

For example energon roadblock's helmet head likes to pop into my dream figures.

16. honcho

honcho BW Megatron Completionist

Ebay:
    I get a few stupid TF dreams once in a while.

One time I dreamt I was in a boot camp and BW Megatron was the sargeant. I can't remember what happened, but I screwed up at something, and he kept on screaming "No, no! The little holes, THE LITTLE HOLES!" at me.

And recently I dreamt that the Grand Mal would be in TF2. That would be creepy.

17. shortround

shortround Banned

i had 1 were i was in wal mart and out of no were movie starsceam crashs in robot mode ppl run every were ven he starts shooting of hes guns i was runing my ass off he was chaseing me for no reson but a cool dream

18. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Probably had a few, but can only remember the one from childhood where for some reason I ended up facing off against a house-sized Trypticon. Although apparently I had some kind of exosuit, as I could fly and shoot lasers.

Probably served me right for telling the dream-wish-granting-thing that I wanted to meet a Transformer for some 1-on-1 combat instruction.

19. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

I dreamt that I was Soundwave terrorizing a Kroger parking lot and I sent out Laserbeak to make sure none escaped but eventually everyone escaped. Later I was in this building at night and looked out the window and saw Unicron! I was fearful at first but I realized I just needed the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

20. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

i had a dream where i had transformers figures that are not real

one whas an old car, where the hood was the hands

the other was a dolfin with a dorsol fin that split at the tip to transform it completely

kinda strange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.