your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I had this weird dream recently, I was at a place kind of like the NY Public Library or a major train station, all marble and iron work, turn of the century style. There were three floors, and everyone had these glasses/goggles/over the eyes and glasses tech that gave them a heads up display (HUD).

Everyone had a transformer and via the HUD they could see all the information about their bot. How far they could move (via a virtual green arrow on the floor that would turn red at the end of your movement area), how much energon they had, lists of their available actions, armor and shield ratings, etc.

There were four teams against each other, but they weren't divvied up via faction, so there were all factions on our team.

I was playing 30th Springer and was flying in copter mode a quick recon mission. Along the way I encountered an Energon Terrorcon horde (All Battle Ravages and Cruellocks), each player for them had four Terrorcons toys they were moving. I declared my strafing run actions and the HUD calculated and added in the damage I did in the strafe against the horde and showed which Terrorcons were destroyed (I eliminated two players from the game by killing all four of their Terrorcons - In the single run I destroyed around 20 of them) and which were damaged while subtracting from my energon count the energy I expended doing the blitz of all available weapons against the horde.

I intended to circle round and keep at them, but I get a message via the HUD that one of our other groups has found an Energon supply and wants me there to help, so I leave the horde and move my maximum movement then wait until It's "my turn" again to move.

It takes three turns, but I get to the Energon supply, a bunch of energon cubes sitting free to be claimed. There's still 7-9 cubes left to be claimed and the group is full. The HUD tells me in copter mode I can carry four cubes, in car mode, I can carry 6 cubes. So I change to car mode (which changes several of my stats, my armor and shield ratings go way up, my energon consumption to move goes down, but my overall movement per turn also goes down), pick up the 6 cubes and put them in my pocket, and we drive back to base, where a player is playing Brave Maximus for us and is in dire need of Energon (Who needs a crap ton of energon if he's going to do something other than sit there in city mode as he keeps complaining). My team offloads our cubes and then help the base team (led by an Universe Dropshot player) continue to fortify their defenses. Every team has a citybot and the team loses if the citybot is destroyed. To make matters more interesting, each citybot starts out with only minimal power, so they're sitting ducks. Citybots are also the only place where we can get repairs. The Brave Maximus player had an Energon count of over 12K (to compare, my Springer starts with 2.5K Energon - I spent about 18 energon total in all the movements, and about 45 Energon attacking the Terrorcons), but he wanted 22-30K to be fully mobile.

Two scouts left to get the remaining cubes and Dropshot, (FOC) Soundwave, and I discussed what we knew about the other teams and what they're doing currently and what we should be doing.

That's pretty much it.

2. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

I had a dream where I was Energon Ironhide. I was fighting Scorpinok when he cut off my head. Everyone stood stock still...then Mario & a chicken danced around my head while I watched. Let this be a lesson to you collectors who have children: Do not get a four year old a toy that is five years older than them or else the child will have the same nightmare.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I had a dream where I bought a dozen Metroplexes at the Hasbro booth during Comic Con.

4. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Had a dream for the next Transformers movie. Wheeljack/Que was alive, but he was the main villain.

5. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    A had a dream that I was in a very healthy relationship with G1 Prowl. Why I keep thinking back to it and why I was so okay with it despite being straight I don't know.

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I dreamt that Optimus was driving to an emergency, but there was a wall in the way, and he couldn't get past it, and he couldn't knock it down, so he was stuck there forever, repeatedly bumping into this wall.

Huh.

7. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a dream, I was Soundwave and yelled "RUMBLE EJECT", the chest door opened and Rumble was using the built-in toilet seat inside my chest, reading the newspaper and smoking a cigarette.

8. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Yesterday I dreamt my MP Bumblebee arrived, it was beautiful, in and out of package. The transformation was wonderful. Then the alarm woke me up. *sigh*

9. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

I had a dream that Knock Out had a handful of sparks and was blowing them away on the wind the way you blow dandelion puffs. There was golden light everywhere and it was beautiful and peaceful.

10. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cruising around in g1 sunstreaker

also dreamed that could bring my transformers to life

11. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

I still remember a dream from when I was about 6 about me and Armada Optimus Prime being close friends on an orbiting space station after the war ended, it was pretty cool. Later on in the dream Optimus and the remaining autobots fought off an alien invasion in orbit over earth.

12. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    A couple nights ago I had a dream in which Micheal Bay filmed a Transformers movie at the high school I went to (they used it as a new Autobot base for some reason). Behind it, where there is normally a track and a football field IRL, there was giant racetrack instead. That's where the Autobots and the soldiers did their training. My dad and I were there as background characters. I guess the cast and crew were obsessed with Pepsi because by the time filming was over, there were a kazillion empty Pepsi can cases stacked out on the school's front lawn.

13. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

They typically involve Kimber James. Pre-op.

Seriously, I don't have a lot of dreams about transformers. As a kid I had dreams that I was driving hot rod, though.

14. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thought I'd bring this back after an awesome dream I had last night. I was perusing the toy section of a large store when I found that they had some new Transformers in stock. The first one that caught my eye was.... Generations Arcee! Yeah, Hasbro finally released one and I was holding it in my hands. She looked like a combination of G1 and Energon Arcee, and she had a Targetmaster partner Skyhammer (kinda like the partners in the recent Legends figures). Also looking on the back of the box, I could see other new figures Hasbro released, including Broadside, Misfire and a Henkei-inspired redeco of Ratchet. I can't tell you how excited I was!

...... Then I woke up. :cry 

15. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    Funny that you bring it back!

I had one as well.

I was at a friends house, but i kept having visions, I could see a giant metal sphere.

Then as i walked out the front door i could see a yellow F-22 coming at me,
    He transformed sliding down, SUNSTORM!

I ran trying to escape him, I made it to the highway down the road. Then i saw a bunch of vehicles coming my way.

Brawn, Topsin, Optimus, Sideswipe and Dino/Mirage.

They transformed in front of me, Dino Scooped me up and started carrying me away.

Expaining that i could see a Cybertronic relic and only i could find it.

He was Then body slammed by SoundBlaster(The new toy) Who grabbed me and violently transformed speeding away with me.

Basically the rest of the dream was me trying to convince SoundBlaster that he's good at heart. and at the end we drove off towards the Autobots while listening to this.

Undercover OST 31 - The Fashion - Like Knives - YouTube

Realizing i liked a lot SoundBlaster, And i wanted to be with him.

Then i awoke on the floor naked.

Guess the new toys sparked my imagination..

16. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Violently transformed? How did he violently transform? :sly2: 

17. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
  18. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I remember Prime Dreadwing in a dream recently. The dream was too vivid to remember anything, though. Most of the time, my dreams are kind of like the ending of a trailer, a bunch of flashes of images that I either thought about or did something with the day before. I remember a flash of Groot when I went to sleep after the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer dropped.

There was also one the other night about the AOE Autobots - Optimus, Bee, Hound, Drift and Crosshairs posing for a group picture. Optimus has a standard pose, nothing special. Bumblebee as well. Drift has his arms folded and has only turned one side to the camera. Hound is in the back behind Drift, and Crosshairs is kind of like a cross between Lando and Verrick from the Legend of Korra - he's leaning on Bee, one arm resting on him, head tilted to the side.

The reason I remember that so well was because I doodled it the next day and remembered "oh that's what I dreamed about!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.