your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    You just don't remember your dreams. I never really "got" how you could forget something as you were experiencing it up to the point you woke up, but hey, science.

2. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    No, I really don't dream at all lately. I did have dreams when I was in my teens and I would remember them when I woke up, not always vividly but a vague idea of what it was about. In my mid 20's now and I dream of nothing...

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    It's a scientific fact that everyone dreams, every night

4. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    That's BS.

5. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Nope. When you enter REM sleep, your brain's filters shut off and a bunch of stuff starts streaming through. The hippocampus, I believe, frantically tries to connect the random stimuli, and that's what makes dreams. Whether or not you remember them varies from person to person.

6. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

I had a dream once where I was lined up at a starting line for a street race, it was night and it was raining. Now I realize this dream probably occured because I had been playing way too much NFS (is there such a thing as too much NFS? :D ) Anyways the race started yada yada yada bunch of tight turns and slippery roads but at one point all the other cars went around a corner and I went over the corner and blew up a gas station (again with the NFS). Sadly I was losing and the race was almost finished so I brought out my secret weapon...NITROUS OXIDE BABY YEAH !!! I shot ahead and crossed the line first. Once I stopped i opened the door and looked to my car which was none other than a get this a green Chevy Spark with yes black door decals, my car then transformed into Skids from Bayverse... :lolol  actually I like Skids so I didn't mind, though now I wish it whouda been Jazz but either way it was just a really awesome dream :D 

7. DemonKillerX

DemonKillerX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I once dreamt that TFP Starscream and Movie Ravage were in a cave.

And Starscream was wearing some sort of dress. =.=

8. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *falls*

I had a TF related dream too, but all I can remember is that Airachnid was singing a song as a bunch of stuff went to shit, almost to mock it all.

9. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I had a dream last night that I had Leader Brawl.

It was a good dream.

10. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    I had a dream that japanese airachnid was a kindergarten teacher. It didn't turn out well, there were several lawsuits and a court case

11. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Way back around the time of Machine Wars, which rumor had it would continue if the first wave sold well enough, it was a monthly replay of the old disappearing toy dream. I'd go into a store and find a neo-G1 line that would fade away as I pulled each figure off the pegs. They finally stopped when the Classics line was released.

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Had one last night, which is weird since I don't usually remember my dreams, and when I do, they're not usually about transformers.

Dreamt I was back in my childhood home, I'd just received a Thunderclash figure (oversized, naturally) shipped to me from some other collector. But the Thunderclash figure came mostly disassembled, and packed in one of those huge boxes with styofoam like the Japanese Victory leaders and such, or some of the old super robot toys. So I was taking pieces out and checking them, and the gold plastic pieces looked fine (despite the fact these pieces were not composed of gold plastic on the actual figure), but parts of the windshield looked to me to be a different color than they should have been , and I worried they were from a different figure (despite the fact there has never been a reissue, so Machine Wars Prime I guess?). So I was worried about whether or not to complain to this seller and send the figure back, seeing as he'd included an RiD Omega Prime presumably at no extra cost that fit neatly in the collossal box.

There must have been something weird in those burritos I had last night.

13. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I red a new issue of Robots in Disguise (its title was "Syndromica (2)" or something).
    I can't remember the story, but I felt "Nooo, what the hell it is!? Hardhead! Wheelie!".

14. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I was watching a commercial for Transformers Prime, the show and not the toys, and Knockout took out an Arms Micron. :mad 

15. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Keep dreaming that I'm at Universal Studios for the Transformers Ride. But no more, I'm going this week.

16. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I had a dream a long time ago, and I only just realized the significance of it.

It was about three months ago. I was watching an episode of Transformers Prime, and everything seemed normal, except there was a new Autobot. I can't remember much about him, except that he was male, he vaguely resembled movie sideswipe, and the other bots kept calling him Silverstreak. I got the impression that he was young and rather energetic, and I remember seeing him fighting alongside Arcee

Keep in mind, this was about three months ago, before we knew about Smokescreen. Now that I think about it, the Autobot from my dream acted a lot like Smokescreen. Thoughts?

17. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

Dreams are also prediction of the future,i believe

Anyway, I dreamt of something gestalt-ish. In a real life panicky situation,my whole town wad being attacked by Cybertronian Bruticus. It was so terrifiying, comparable to that of a thyphoon or tsunami effect. My boss at work and my family members had a meeting with the folks on how to save our town.
    One dramatic moment was when Piranhacon defended the coastal area from Bruticus' onslaught (mind the pun) but however, defeated badly.

18. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

Lets see if I can remember some...

1. I dreamt I went to a fellow collectors house & he had the biggest collection I had ever seen! It was enormous & all in such a small space. He let me mess with them & then I went home :/

2. I had MP-10 Optimus in my hands, messing with him in my room like I do everytime I get a new figure. It ended abruptly, I only remember an image on the accurance. (If dreams are sometimes visions of the future, then I really hope that one was true!)

3. I was with Arcee fighting some bot, both of us blasting all we had at the culprate. For some reason I was 16 ft tall & had Bulkhead blasters coming out of my hands, but Im not complaining :D  (Arcee dream, go figure:p )

19. Thighmaster

Thighmaster Active Member

This sounds more like a daydream I would have when I was 10 than an actual dream I would have when I'm asleep (when I was 10 I was having those kind of dreams you saw in puberty educational videos, the kind that would end with a distressed look on the kid's face and a trombone musical stinger)

Now all I dream about is Donald Trump. It's always the same dream. I'm in therapy for it.

20. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    in my dream a beastial, canine autobot crashed into the parking lot outside my apartment. I was somehow able to heft him up over my shoulders and haul him inside. his leg was busted and i fixed him (im not a mechanic irl btw), my fix involved lots of duct tape but he was able to walk, we went back outside the next morning and he scanned a badass Chopper bike. we then rode off into the Sunrise to go find his compadres

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.