your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I have weirdo dreams...

I had a dream once I was a TF flying through the galaxies. They were perdy. I think I was that devilishly handsom seeker, Starscream :D 

Another I had when the Autos and 'Cons were fighting Unicron and, it attacked Cybertron. All went black :( 

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

This is such a true story and a real dream I had. I believe in dream meaning and things happening for a reason. I had a crazy dream about 2years ago about Transformers. I was allready and had been into TFormers since my childhood from the 80's. The dream was very vivid and crazy. I remember combiners, and prime and they were real big and freakin mean as hell and just badass dream. They next day I found this site and also had been thinking and waiting my whole life for a Live action Tformers movie. Yeah, this is a true story when Im drunk and in person it gets real good. :lol 

3. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

I've had crazier :D 

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I actually had a recurring Transformers dream for a long time.

I'm at a friend's house playing in the front room with a few Transformers. Suddenly he walks over to a little coffee table, opens the shelf door on it, and pulls out this box of TFs and one inside is a huge G1 Hot Rod in vehicle mode, darker in color than a normal one. He closes up the box and hands it to me, it's mine to keep. I find myself in the backseat of my dad's car driving off, look out the back window... he's still got the Hot Rod in his hands, I look in the box and it's empty.

I had that dream for years since I was a kid... also had dreams of going to a toy store with one corner completely barren except for shelving walls, I go into the very back corner and turn to the shelves facing the wall and it's filled with cheap MISB G1s. Variants of that dream also had large G1s and Alternators on card backs hanging on pegs.

5. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

Sorry to bump this, but I had a strange Transdream last night. Can't remember much, though...

I met Shia LaBeouf and he told me about the movie. Hehe. Then, my best friend got his first Transformer and he threw a party because of it. :p 

6. Shaba

Shaba Decepticon femme TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had a recurring dream after seeing the animated movie. I was only 10 at that time (seeing the movie on VHS). I had teamed up with StarScream and then taken out Galvatron after he killed Screamer...only later to be killed by Unicron.

Funny, now that I think of it...I guess I was just really upset by how easily Screamer was killed.

7. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

I never ever have TF dreams. I always have constant dreams of cheating on my g/f behind her back.

8. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I occasionally have toy hunting dreams. They mostly come in phases. A couple years ago I kept dreaming about finding a complete G1 Devastator in some extremely random place. Most recently, during the wait for June 2nd, I had dreams about finding movie toys early.

9. Zerus

Zerus Banned

i've had two transformer dreams.

one time, i dreamt i was having sex with my girlfriend at the time. I look over and i see Movie Megatron peeking through the doorway and gives me the thumbs up!

the second one is im driving with my uncle cross country to someplace. ( he's a trucker ) all of a sudden, he and I are ejected out of the cab. while we are getting off the ground, the semi transforms into Movie Optimus and starts moonwalking.

10. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Dreamt I had every KO I could customize and every vintage Transformer, from G1 to JP G1.

Second dream was me kicking some serious ass.

11. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

I had a dream once...that my '99 Blazer transformed into a robot, as did my gf (EX now) car, then they combined into a super robot, kinda like Omega-Prime from RID!

I don't remember why thou? :D 

12. DeathFrogurt

DeathFrogurt The frogurt is cursed!

I don't have dreams about giant real-life robots, but rather finding TF figures. The common thread is always that they're REALLY CHEAP. Like I'll find some corner of a supermarket that time forgot, and there are shelves and shelves of G1 knockoffs or way marked-down figures. The most recent one, actually, there were reissues of Grimlock in cereal boxes! So there were Grimlocks in different colors (or flavors?) in the package and price range of a box of cereal. Then I started making out with my supervisor (female). Good dream, guys.

13. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Friday night/Satruday morning...just before the release of the movie line.

Can barely remember it.

I remember Barricade being all badass and stuff...and Starscream being cool-ish too. Probably my subconscious trying to help me decide on what figure(s) to get that day >_>

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    havent had a dream about TFs in about 20 years. so obviously, none that I remember.

15. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

here are a couple of dreams i had(the second one isnt tf related but was very vivid)

the first dream i have is

i am at my house adn i have alot of tfs that i want but dont have irl

after a while of playing with them in my dream i wake up and think i have them >.<

and the second one i will leave out a few details (just way too vivid and isnt appropriate for young readers)

i am in the army when one of my solders walks in with a woman on a bed in the room we are in. and they start ...............

i saw every detail for just about before that happened (thankfully)

anyway not much about tfs being real though

16. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil TFW2005 Supporter

My tf dream is still the same.. Trypticon.

17. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I'll dream every now and then that I go into a store, and the entire aisle is nothing but G1 stuff.

18. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Yeah, the store dreams are the only ones I have. They're always stocked up with all the new figs. But only in my head. And the stores are always in wierd places, like grandmas attic, or through a hole in my closet floor.

Would rather dream about empty pegs, then wake up and go find something.

19. Talathia

Talathia TFW's Cool Little Heathen

Mine was kind of recently;

I was wandering around outside in this air-craft-landing-strip-field like area. It was kind of a post-apocalyptic Earth era. And this guy, whom was a slur between a cat and a man (not a anthro, more human characteristics then a cat. It was more features in the face/nose) came up to me.
    He was warning me that we needed to save his world from Skynet. And he explained he was Starscream. I questioned him "...uh.. aren't you a robot.. >.> kind of jet.. thing?" he pointed off into the distance to a parked F-22. Apparently this man-cat was a hologram. He said he chose that form since he knew I didn't feel comfortable around people I didn't know, and figured it would be more comfortable for me if he took the form of the cat like creature.
    So we got into this jeep like thing, and he was driving around. Soon the post-apocalyptic Earth turned/shifted into more Cybertron like place. Starscream was going on how we needed to save Cybertron frome Skynet. I asked him why did it matter, considering the Decepticons hated humans and didn't care for them. He went on how it was turning them all into slaves.

20. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I dreamed transformers 2 it was really cool I couldn't really give detail cause I barely remeber it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.