Your perfect TFCon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Sixshot the six changer, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Sixshot the six changer

Sixshot the six changer Aka Three Erasers

Imagine if you can have a TFCon anywhere and time and money, and people weren't an issue what would you do?

For me, I would have a TFCon in Virginia Beach since they have a decent amount of transformer activity but a TFCon never happened there (I think) so I would have it at a convection center and I would have go on for atleast three days or more before closing the convection. If we do convection exclusives I would have a BotCon inspired box set of figures based on popular BW figures like Depth Charge, Rampage, Dinobot, etc. For guest appearances I would have David Kaye there and maybe Gary Chalk if they aren't busy. For the last thing I would do is have an exclusive ROTB trailer showing more content for all the people there and also have some promotional products for the movie.

2. turbobluestreak

turbobluestreak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My perfect TFCON would be in Vancouver, it would probably be very expensive. Think Tfcon LA but with all the Vancouver Transformers voice actors.

So many AUTOGRAPHS! :D 

tbs

• Like Like x 1