Your most emotional tf moment

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nemesisprime1975, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Nemesisprime1975

Nemesisprime1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey everyone

Has been thinking of this for a while but which moment in tf history was the most emotional for you?

It doesn't have to be a characters death. Just a moment that stands out for you that might be the reason you're a tf fan all these years?

For me it's sunbow season 1

Prime is damaged and the autbots go to cybertron to wheeljacks workshop to get a part for him. While all that's going on the decepticons have arrived and defeated the autobots at the ark. Megatrin shouting is there no one left to challenge me?

Then a voice rings out. Peter Cullen. I challenge you megatron, I optimus prime. Prime turns the fight and megatron is defeated. I get emotional just typing these words. I remember watching the episode with my late mother and we both just looked at each other. It was a moment

Just love it.

What stands out for you?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Rojixus

Rojixus Generation 2's Strongest Soldier

DECEPTICONS FOREVER!

• Like Like x 8
  3. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 Triple changing menace

News Credits:
    For me it's when Hot Rod fist gets the Matrix in the 86 movie while fighting Galvatron. Optimus voice tell the says "Rise Rodimus Prime"

• Like Like x 7
  4. RePUGnicon

RePUGnicon A very indecisive individual

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Ahhhhh. Memories IMG_5055.gif 20240312_110120.gif

• Like Like x 4
  5. Nova Maximus

Nova Maximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    The ending moments of Transformers Animated. The crew of “nobodies” returning home as heroes and cheering crowds looking upon the captured Megatron and his minions. Then the reveal of the ship transforming into Omega Supreme.

I think ultimately what makes it emotional in another way for me is that this is what I wish Optimus Primal and his crew received at the end of Beast Wars. Finally home after years stranded away and fighting a conflict, Megatron having his spark removed for incarceration, and Primal and his team being celebrated as heroes.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have a list:
    G1 -
    -Ultimate Doom Part 3 - "Mushy but true." Hits harder when you become a parent.
    -Autobot Spike - "There's nothing to forgive"
    -The Movie. Two major moments for me are the whole death of Prime and "Arise Rodimus Prime!"
    -Five Faces of Darkness Part 4 "Do not forget what you've learned of our past, Rodimus. From its lessons, the future is forged."
    -Dark Awakening - "But you will save them, Rodimus Prime."
    The Burden Hardest To Bear - The whole episode.

Beast Wars:
    -Code of Hero - Dinobot's final moments and Primal's eulogy.
    -Transmutate - "For now, we are brothers."
    Agenda "Decepticons FOREVER." The whole Megatron entering the Ark BLEW MY MIND first time I saw it. "You! You no longer EXIST!"
    Nemesis Part 2 - "For everything that ever was."

Animated's ending felt like a great send off to a great tribute series. Cybertron's ending was great too.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream Defender of Beast Machines and Clone Wars

Still gives me chills!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh look, it's the second post in the thread.

But yeah, the first time I watched "The Agenda," and Ravage transforms into a cassette with the original transformation sound effect and jumps into a tape deck and there's that electric guitar riff... I stood. My eyes were like saucers. My mouth dropped. I pointed at the TV. I was alone but I looked around the room anyway to see if anybody else had seen what I had just seen. I'm sure I made a sound unlike any heard on this earth.

After what must have been about eight years of thinking the Transformers of my childhood were dead and gone forever, replaced by something that was surprisingly decent but still couldn't compare to the original, here it was. The original "we are so fucking back" moment.

So many emotional moments over the years, but that one... that was the time when I fully, completely lost my shit.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Dark Starscream

These two key moments from TF:TM:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Dark Starscream

James Roberts' MTMTE: After Pharma cut Ambulon in half...

[​IMG]

Ratchet, a prisoner, pretended he was fixing Ambulon (knowing he was a lost cause), and instead used his insides to build a weapon:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  12. brickonator

brickonator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Code of Hero is definitely the top one for me. It's extremely well done and I was also at the perfect age to really feel it. I feel like a lot of TFTM might have worked too, but my spotty access to G1 through select VHS mostly meant that I saw TFTM before I had built up a significant attachment to anyone who died. Plus, outside of Prime, most of those deaths fell into the "holy crap, I can't believe they did that" vibe of a war movie rather than a more pathos-heavy tragedy.
    Hunter's death in IDW1 hurt a lot too, but I hadn't really gotten into IDW1 until the RID/MTMTE launch, so I kinda knew it was coming. It's also one of those deaths that doesn't just feel cruel (which is tragic) but also felt wasteful from the writer. Rewind's death also hurt too, because it was a very fresh moment seeing that level of romantic loss in TF. A lot of the later MTMTE/LL deaths would have hurt more if I hadn't become a bit fed up with Roberts "wasting" a lot of the characters I enjoyed while making the "main" cast seemed to becoming less interesting.

On the other end of the spectrum, I have to say that the lead up hype for TF07 and my first viewing of it was something special. Blackout wiping out the army base is still a 10/10 moment to this day.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rodimal Magnus

Rodimal Magnus A Touch of Destiny

"..The question that once haunted my being has been answered: the future is not fixed and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic. For I now find I have no choice at all. I am a warrior... Let the battle be joined."

Arise, Rodimus Prime.

I still get chills for those. The other one that hits me is the first playing of Dare in the 86 movie. That moment and song got me through a lot of bad stuff in my life.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde 狡猾の死神

News Credits:
    The episode with Transmutate from Beast Wars.

The whole story is pretty tragic but a few things in particular that stand out to me are the fact that for seemingly once in his life Rampage (easily one of the most monstrous and vile of the Predacons) is able to find some form of kinship with this sad being, while Megatron seemingly sees no value in it because it can't transform, and the damage from its crash has rendered it so dangerously unstable that the best the Maximals can think of is putting it back into stasis lock.

Unfair but understandable given how dangerous it appears to be, in the end it dies trying to stop its two friends from fighting each other... and they're both devastated.

I just thought it was cool for the show to give one of the most difficult-to-sympathise-with characters a genuinely tragic arc.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  15. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Johnson the third

Johnson the third Well-Known Member

DEEP WANG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Kamijou Touma

Kamijou Touma ミサカ10032

The death of Vector Prime from Galaxy Force.

• Like Like x 1
  18. KENZO PRIME

KENZO PRIME New Member

OK that hit me like a train when that happened

• Like Like x 2
  19. KENZO PRIME

KENZO PRIME New Member

Don't me remind me of the Amvs that came up because of it. Too sad

• Like Like x 2
  20. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

Ultra Magnus coming out of his Armor and defending Prime in DreamWave’s comics.

Legit fucking cheered out loud and nearly cried. It felt so good to see him like that in universe after so long.

• Like Like x 6