Your Legacy/Evolution Wishlists

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TLK Barricade, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Ditko

Ditko Well-Known Member

Honestly my wish is just for WFC to live long and prosper in the form of Legacy or whatever other line they cook up. This is based on continuing the aesthetic already established. I am a big G1 guy and love seeing releases like Bulkhead coming. I am not overly familiar with the roster of Armada but from seeing some fan wishes on these boards I would be into mostly all of them as long as they gel perfectly with the current stuff and it sounds like that's the goal. So bring it on.

As far as stuff I am truly familiar with in some capacity:

Thunderwing
    Bludgeon
    G2 Dreadwing
    Alpha Trion
    Protectobots
    Aerialbots

Sixshot
    Powermaster Optimus Prime
    Godbomber
    Overlord
    Trainbots
    Deathsaurus

Some Pretenders, Powermasters and Headmasters I don't know the names of.

Either G1 Metroplex or Fortress Maximus done justice.

I would like to see new Contructicons and a better earthmode Ultra Magnus over in SS'86.

From the sound of things it seems reasonable that a chunk of this list is possibly in the mix and that makes me excited.

• Like Like x 5
  2. DrakenDaWolfy

DrakenDaWolfy Under severe re-branding

I'd love to see Prime Wheeljack be added.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really hope they don't do Hooligan this way, if they made a new mold for him it would be a perfect mold for retooling into a good Jetfire.

4. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have been my first choice for Hooligan but I'm a sucker for the Siege Seeker mold.
    I was always disappointed he wasn't repainted from one of the modern Jetfires.

5. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

Eh, can't be too bothered by size.

Beast:
    BW Tripredacus (I honestly would be curious to see this redone)
    BM Jetstorm
    BM Thrust
    BM Obsidian
    BM Strika
    BM Botanica

UT:
    Armada Sideways
    Armada Demolishor
    Armada Cyclonus
    Armada Thrust
    Armada Tidal Wave
    Armada Scavenger
    Energon Scorponok
    Energon Cruellock
    Energon Shockblast/SixShot (would be okay with either or both)
    Cybertron Thunderblast
    Cybertron Scourge
    Cybertron Scrapmetal

Aligned:
    Prime Skyquake
    Prime Dreadwing
    Prime Breakdown
    Prime Hardshell
    RiD Steeljaw

Animated:
    Lockdown
    Lugnut

Cyberverse:
    Slipstream
    Clobber
    Tarn

• Like Like x 4
  6. Backbeat

Backbeat Well-Known Member

I would be shocked if we didn't see more of that and the Earthrise Seeker mold over the next couple years

• Like Like x 1
  7. Girl Pants

Girl Pants Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One thing that's a bit left-field that I'd like to see are some of the unusual remolds of BW guys. Make Dirgegun from Waspinator (and why not Thrustinator too while we're at it) and Thrustor from Dinobot. You also finish the half step of Ravage and make Transmetal Cheetor.

8. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I hope so.

9. DrakenDaWolfy

May be a massive stretch, but I'd love to see a more accurate representation of Chromedome using a mix of SS86 and TR/Classics Hot Rod engineering, but with extensive retooling on getting the arms to the back of the vehicle. I can definitely see it being possible, but I highly doubt Hasbro would do that, sadly. Speaking of Classics Hot Rod, I'd love to see a Hot Rod with the engine block on his hood/chest with a 5mm port to add a Targetmaster/Battle Master like his old G1 Targetmaster/Takara Legends counterpart.

10. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Deluxe-scale G1 Brawn.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Transform4Christ

Transform4Christ Well-Known Member

Deluxe-Class Slipstream.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Skreeonk

Skreeonk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely agreed, but just so we could get the superior repaint/retool of Outback (I'm saying this half-jokingly. I do want a deluxe Brawn, but I really want a new Outback way, way more).

• Like Like x 3
  13. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And he needs to come with his gun that fits in the spare tire!

• Like Like x 2
  14. doomtron

doomtron Hunter

News Credits:
    Voyager energon megatron,mirage and starscream. In g1 voyager versions of skyshawdow, starsabre

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  15. Keythark

Keythark Well-Known Member

BW: silverbolt, quickstrike, wolfang
    Armada: sideways, blurr
    Prime: smokescreen, cliffjumper, predaking, brakedown, Megatron, vehicon
    Movie: barricade, blackout, Ironhide
    Rid 2015: strongarm, steeljaw, thunderhoof, quilfire, underbite, clampdown, freacture,
    Rescue bots: heatwave, blouder, blades, chase, salvage, blurr, quickshadow, high tide, servo
    Animated: prowl, atuobot sari, Bumblebee, lugnut, lockdown, shockwave/longarm
    Idw: sharpclaw
    Cyberverse: shadow striker, wildwheel, thunder howl, meteofire, dinobots
    Rid 2001: sideburn, prowl, x-brawn
    Bm: nightscream
    Cybertron: vector prime, snarl, leobreaker
    Energon: inferno, Ironhide, rodimus
    G1: sixshot, sureshot
    Earthspark: twitch, thrash

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Wow, people got some good lists. There isn't much I'd ask for these days, but there are some. I'd like Slipstream as a heavy retool or a new mold to go with the rest of the seekers (you could retool her to Windblade). I'd also like Red Wing in earthmode, Nacelle, and basically every other seeker. Finally I'd like Tidal Wave but I'm torn on scale. If he's commander class, he'd probably be able to combine with a leader class Armada Megatron just like the original toy. But Titan class really does him justice and fits the scale of an aircraft carrier better. Both would be good for different reasons so I can't decide.

17. jojo1982

jojo1982 Well-Known Member

My list would be
    Windblade(she’s pretty much the Wonder Woman of the TF franchise, right now. I’m shocked we haven’t seen much of her)
    Vector Prime
    Tidal Wave(COMMANDER CLASS)
    Tarn
    Constructicons/Devastator
    Sentinel Prime
    BW Rampage
    BW Depth Charger
    Lockjaw
    Powerglide
    Sideways
    Needlenose
    Getaway
    Brawn
    Polar Claw
    Lugnut
    Gears
    Slipstream
    Seaspray
    BW Silverbolt

• Like Like x 1
  18. DrakenDaWolfy

I would love, LOVE, IDW Springer to be in Legacy. I know we had him in Thrilling 30th, but I'd love it if we got him in this line too. If they use both halfs of T30 and Siege Springer, do a little retooling, I think we'd get a pretty cool Legacy Springer.

Impactor is a character that desperately needs an official Voyager figure. Taking inspirations from WFC Impactor, SS86 Hot rod, 2010 Generations Warpath and the Transformers Legends Impactor design (which is based on the IDW representation of the character or vice versa), it can be an amazing Voyager Impactor. The legs would be an interesting design. On the Legends Impactor design, there are two A shape design on the 'bumper' of the tank mode. To transform the front of the tank, you are to push it down while pushing the 'bumper' up to form the knee. The treads do a similar job to SS86 Hot Rod and clean itself up inside the legs. Where does the Siege Impactor come in? While the arms and torso could be a very similar design to Warpath, the arms could have a little bit of retooling to give it a flip functionality, like FE Prime Cliffjumper.

Pyro is a character that has had many customs, from Combiner Wars Hot Spot(/POTP Inferno) paints and Reprolables to CHUG Inferno(/Grapple) conversion kit, to mixing both together to form a brilliant custom (each Pyro custom makes me happy). But I know a good way to add him into Legacy. Looking at the IDW design, the chest (windscreen) would be the chest-behind-the-chest. The legs would unclip, or click in, under the windscreen, the feet are formed from the lights. The doors of the alt form would clip onto the windscreen and the chest would fold up and clip onto the doors. This would reveal the shoulders. The 'wings' will form from the sides with the vents on and will be on hinges to give the shoulders enough clearance to be pointed appropriately. The under-carrage where the 'yellow pipes' are will wrap around the arm. The rear of the truck... The Wheels will double up to bulk them out and will form heals and filler for the back of the legs.

Leadfoot could be a G1xDOTM mash-up, similarly to the Stealth Force Classic Leadfoot. But very armored up like his DOTM counterpart.

Prime Universe Cliffjumper would be a dream. The legs would work like SS86 Hot Rod, sadly yes a faux wheel in the thigh but it is what it is, the window will fold into the chest and the arms will... Damnit, blank mind.

Prime Wheeljack would be cool. Just PRID but G1ified/WFC/Legacy-ified. The arms do need an upgrade however.

Characters I'd like to see and how they could be made, for 3.5/6.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tetratron

Tetratron AEColyte

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I tend to associate Triple Changers with Decepticons over Autobots, so Octane to round out the Decepticon Triple Changers would be the top of my list. Legacy versions of Shatter and Dropkick would also be cool. Other than that;

Deluxe
    IDW 2.0 Flamewar
    Shadow Striker
    Ransack
    Beast Machines Thrust
    Sideways (either Armada version or bump up to Voyager for Cybertron version)
    Animated Prowl

Voyager
    Slipstream
    Sunstorm
    Windblade
    Jetstorm
    Obsidian
    Lockdown

Leader
    Demolisher
    Lugnut
    Tankor
    Strika

20. DrakenDaWolfy

20220219_224123.jpg
    Here's my idea for a 3P (not the thread I'm aware) or Legacy (there we go) Prime Cliffjumper.

I apologise for my scruffy handwriting but I will go through what I wrote.

The feet have hinges and balljoints, the waist can do the full 360° and the figure can be split in half. The legs are a fusion of SS86 Hot Rod, the way it cleans up is familar, and PRID Cliffjumper, the way it folds. The arms have a similar 'transformation' to the FE Cliffjumper, but they do not transform into the rear fenders of the car. The shoulder transforms a little bit like PRID as the fenders are on there. The chest and front bumper transforms like FE. The backpack cleans up a lot better than PRID.

As an sketcher (will never consider myself an artist) and a designer, I will happily take criticism.

Thank you for even viewing my idea!!!

Edit: The doors are part of the backpack and the hands kinda plug in into a 5mm port in the hands like Earthrise.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 3